It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Strange Sound" over Tacoma, WA about 2 hrs ago... (VIDEO)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Hey, I finally got to hear that strange sound everyone's been hearing, tonight. It happened around 8:30 PST. It was LOUD....Like a freakin constant ship horn or a loud trumpet/ram horn/ or a plane sitting on a runway....LOUD...I got the sound adequately on video. Here's my thread at GLP: I describe in way more detail as its happening, there.

Strange sound over Tacoma Wa.

And here's my vid I recorded...

wtf i cant get it to embed...
edit on 14-3-2012 by WatcherMan because: (no reason given)

got it...

What do you guys think? There was nothing unusual in the sky...pretty clear out....It's gone now though...One other person in parkland, Tacoma on my thread on GLP said they heard it too...so yea it was pretty loud..

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Watcher,

Neither links work.

Looking forward to hearing the sound though.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Where are you at in T-Town?
*second*

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by wildum

I live on steele st.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
here it is..

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by kassych

here it is..

Thnx

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by watcherman

I'm in puyallup...bout 25 min away from Tacoma for those who don't know. That's crazy! If legit, those sounds do not sound like any normal air or boat sounds that I've heard in the area. Definitely not JBLM either.

Wow.....
edit on 14-3-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by WatcherMan

Makes me wonder if we are hearing the impending doom of the Western continental U.S. breaking of into the Pacific. They were playing escape from Los Angeles tonight on TV and maybe it'll help put the pieces together on what could happen. If Parts of Cali do break into Pacific, how many nuclear plants would follow? It would definately be worse than Fukushima!

link   
very strange indeed.. I live near an Airport and I hear engine sounds while planes are "revving up" but this seems a little different.. wish you had taken it for longer..say..5 min

link   
reply to post by WatcherMan

Thanks for the post. I've heard a loud, low, rumbling sound that stays the same volume, no apparent direction, except above. I've lived in the JBLM flight path for most of my life, so I know what a variety of planes sound like on the ground, taking off and landing.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by kassych

I would've but the sound was dying down by the time the recording ended...i planned on it...srry

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Neat. A lot different from some of the other sound recordings we've heard. Sounds a lot like a tunnel effect. S&F.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
reply to post by watcherman

I'm in puyallup...bout 25 min away from Tacoma for those who don't know. That's crazy! If legit, those sounds do not sound like any normal air or boat sounds that I've heard in the area. Definitely not JBLM either.

Wow.....
edit on 14-3-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

Yea definitely not anything from JBLM. It was so werid the way it just started, it was a low rumble for about 30 secs, then got super loud....and stayed loud...LOUD...for a good 10 mins...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
did the sound stay the same pitch the whole time? its hard to tell from the vid. at first listen it sounds like a plane with lots of propellers, those can be reallllly loud and they sound like that
edit on 14-3-2012 by MurrayTORONTO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MurrayTORONTO
did the sound stay the same pitch the whole time? its hard to tell from the vid. at first listen it sounds like a plane with lots of propellers, those can be reallllly loud and they sound like that

Not for ten minutes, as the op stated. Plus, Steele st is not by an airport, so there would not be any runway traffic or idling to confuse the two.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MurrayTORONTO

Yea it was the same pitch the whole time until it faded out at the end...SUPER LOUD though...we heard it from inside our house....

If you check my thread on GLP, you can see where i mentioned it started to fade in and out after it stopped...it sounded like it started to "move" south of where I live as it faded in and out..very weird

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Wow! i heard this exact same sound too! but not where you are though. heard it up in st. johns newfoundland....same exact sound.....
wtf is this!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I really think it's the beginning of the endgame....the feeling of dread I'm having these days is just, well, hard to put into words.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
I really think it's the beginning of the endgame....the feeling of dread I'm having these days is just, well, hard to put into words.

I didn't hear anything here in the redmond/bellevue area but I was inside and my roommate had a movie on pretty loud while I was frying potatoes.

I was thinking the same thing,.. I've had an overwhelming sense of dread for a while now and its not just the typical BS since I lost my job last month,... its something else.

My instinct is telling me to get back to Colorado to be with my family, more so now than at any point in the last year of things going bad for me out here.
edit on 14-3-2012 by JizzyMcButter because: where i'm at

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
No where near you, but I heard that when I was out in my garage, same time frame too, and I thought, gee that plane is loud and slow. Seemed to last forever. I am used to plane traffic. I can't say really what it was, just "strange"
I looked at the SOHO for today and noticed there was another CME that just happened on the 13th, but it wasn't a direct blast. I will be listening though in the next days to come. If it is what the experts said it is, then people should hear it again soon.
Personally, something big is coming. We have had large CME's all the time. Why has it never made noise before? That's my big question. This is the first time I have seriously considered a pole shift, or something cataclysmic having to do with the core and the T-plates. Not to mention the enormous global tension that seems to get stronger everyday.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join