It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

area51 e-book author mentions ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
i have just finished reading an e- book called Area51 by the author Annie Jacobsen, it mentions this forum near the end in that it says it is the biggest conspiracy forum in america.
reason i mention it is that i found it a very good read unlike some i have looked at. she only states facts as she knows it and not fantasy as some have done.
I am one of the many who believe something is going on there that we will probably never know about regarding ufos etc but thought some members might like to look this e- book up.
i have not long started to read e-books but i can recommend this one.
dont know if i am allowed to mention author and name of book here, but probably will be told one way or another lol

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Well... I guess that's sort of cool if the Author mentioned this website, but that also harms her public image.
You know how the skeptics are! /rolleyes.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

link to the book?you said it was an e-book and that it was good, so I wouldnt mind a browse...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
If you found that book interesting you may find this video interesting as well. In the video Michael Schratt covers many of the black project aircraft and facts about them. He doesn't go into the far out stuff really like alot of other camelot videos which is why I found it interesting.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BigBruddah

I got it on Amazon......

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

Appreciate it, will have a look at this, many thanks

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
How much was the book? I have a Kindle Fire and would like to read it. Thanks!

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Think it was about £7 or therabouts in Amazon, but they have a rule that if you tell them that you dont want it within a week, you can return the order and get a full refund. They remove it from your pc or kindle and give you the refund automatically. Thats what i did as there is a part in the process that is provided for just such a request.

top topics

join