It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Are Abducting Human Souls And Replacing Them With Remote Controlled Implants

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Getsmart

Some demons are actually the reptilians and insectoid aliens and yet there are other types of demons who have no bodies,they cannot speak,their medium for communication is telepathy and posession and their method for action and intervention is telekinesis...

edit on 18-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Really? got any proof of this or at least one bit or did you just read it in a SciFi book?
Hey I think there are Aliens but Demons who are Aliens and reptilian/insectoid? heck what about the mole people?

Do you really believe in this?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

reply to post by Getsmart

Some demons are actually the reptilians and insectoid aliens and yet there are other types of demons who have no bodies,they cannot speak,their medium for communication is telepathy and posession and their method for action and intervention is telekinesis...

Really? got any proof of this or at least one bit or did you just read it in a SciFi book?
Hey I think there are Aliens but Demons who are Aliens and reptilian/insectoid? heck what about the mole people?

Do you really believe in this?
Really? Yes,really,because the ancient demons and their demon king satan,who is the god of the old testament and the creator and the master of our physical reality,are able to alter and manipulate material matter.Thats how and why objects are levitated,appear and disappear,materialize and dematerialize and are teleported during demonic posessions and diabolical infestations.Most likely those demons are members of a class-3 alien civilization and they are evil.They reside far below us underground and deep within the oceans,the 95% of earth which remains totally unknown to us and completely unexplored by us,nether regions and hidden realms where we are unable to go,but they know how to get to us and our souls...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Please show me one shred of evidence to support your claims (Bible quotes don't count btw) levitated things? teleported? you watch to much star trek fella.
You speak like it is fact still but have shown me not a bit of evidence.
Also we know more than 5% of what the earth is, we have explored all of the land mass either that we have been there or we have taken photos the ocean you are correct on..only explored 5%.
edit on 18-3-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Please show me one shred of evidence to support your claims (Bible quotes don't count btw) levitated things? teleported? you watch to much star trek fella.
Heres a few shreds of evidence...

Praying Mantis Accounts > www.ufobc.ca...

Insectoid Abduction:The North Canol Road Incident > naturalplane.blogspot.com...

Indiana Man Abducted By Reptilian Humanoid > www.ufo-blogger.com...

UFO Casebook...Insectoid Aliens > ufocasebook.conforums.com...

The Greys And Reptilians May Be Interdimensional > www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Encounter With Insectoids...December 1994 > otherworldyencounters.wordpress.com...

The insectoids are advanced bi-pedal insect entities that greatly resemble the praying mantis and or ants and they had 100's of millions of years to evolve into what people are seeing and encountering here and now...Insectoid Visits Haunt Californian > www.sciforums.com...

The reptilians are literally advanced,bi-pedal,intelligent humanoid dinosaurs that also had 100's of millions of years to evolve into what people are seeing and encountering here and now...The Lizard Man Of Scape Ore Swamp > en.wikipedia.org...

One of the earliest reports of a Reptilian like being was that of Ashland,Nebraska police officer Herbert Schirmer, who claims to have been taken aboard a UFO in 1967 by humanoid beings with a slightly Reptilian appearance, who bore a "winged serpent" emblem on the left side of their chests > en.wikipedia.org...

The Hopi word for ant is anu.In the same language naki means friend,prayer feathers,food offerings,or sand,a nexus of concepts pertaining to this insect that sometimes flies.A combination of the two words,"anu-naki or ant friend" may be related to Sitchin’s Anunnaki...The Babylonian sky god was also named Anu...The Anthills of Orion > Ancient Star Beings of the Hopi > www.theorionzone.com...

The Mantis like creatures allegedly posess supernatural powers,have the ability to affect the weather,project their consciousness into people and are able to posess people.There are some indications that they may have certain para-physical characteristics...The Secrets Of Mojave > www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Hey monkey dude, maybe if you are going to be a skeptic on here why don't you change your avatar?
Having a monkey-man as your avatar while being a perennial critic makes you look like a hypocrite

Just sayin'

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elentarri
Wish the aliens would abduct the politicians
- robot chips would have more common sense.
They probably already have been abducted,implanted,released and controlled,thats why the politicians are praised,worshiped and idolized and thats why the politicians are all of the same royal bloodline elite,They know whats being done to the vast majority of humanity and they could care less,as long as they are rewarded with wealth and power for themselves,their families and their beautiful people friends and accomplices...
edit on 15-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

You are probably right - terribly gloomy thought. There is now hope

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Also we know more than 5% of what the earth is, we have explored all of the land mass either that we have been there or we have taken photos the ocean you are correct on..only explored 5%.
edit on 18-3-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)
We dont know more than 5% of the earths total mass,total volume and total area,95% of the earth is totally unknown to us and completely unexplored,there exists many hundreds of millions of square miles far below our feet underground and deep within the oceans that we know nothing about...

I provided a wealth of links above,about sightings of and encounters with the reptilian and insectoid aliens and their abduction of humans...

And so heres another wealth of links about demonic posessions and diabolical infestations,as well as levitations and teleportations of people and objects...

The Demonologists Ed and Lorraine Warren > the-end-of-summer.blogspot.com...

The Demonologist Book > books.google.com...

A real life case of demonic possession documented > www.wnd.com...

Warning signs of demonic posession > fspp.net...

A true case of demonic posession that inspired the exorcist movie > www.prairieghosts.com...

Symptoms of demonic attack and posession > www.demon-slayer.org...

Diabolic infestation > therosarytrail.com...

Real demonic attacks and posessions > www.squidoo.com...
edit on 19-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The evil alien implants are probably tracking devices,sending and receiving mind and thought controlling signals. Which would explain most or even all of the random and savage,never ending flow of serial killers,psychotic spree murderers and demented child killers relentlessly tearing peoples lives apart,ripping families asunder again and again and sending so many forgotten people to their untimely deaths and into their graves all the time all over this fallen world...

I wonder how many of those heartless and savage killers experienced alien abduction and received mind and thought control implants during their abduction process,or were influenced by demons and disembodied voices,relentlessly provoking and commanding them,telling them what to do before they went on their bloody rampages through society?

Surely some of those sicko killers left behind notes and letters which revealed alien and demonic intervention in their lives before they were driven insane,but unfortunately,those letters and notes will never be allowed to see the light of day and they will never become public knowledge,tptb dont want the mainstream finding out whats really going on...

edit on 19-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

not only is this purely fictionally based on your own thoughts and hypothesis, not only in proving this, of which proof you have none. Proving that the human 'Soul' exists is another argument entirely!!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Heres a few shreds of evidence...

Praying Mantis Accounts > www.ufobc.ca...

Insectoid Abduction:The North Canol Road Incident > naturalplane.blogspot.com...

Indiana Man Abducted By Reptilian Humanoid > www.ufo-blogger.com...

UFO Casebook...Insectoid Aliens > ufocasebook.conforums.com...

The Greys And Reptilians May Be Interdimensional > www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Encounter With Insectoids...December 1994 > otherworldyencounters.wordpress.com...

The insectoids are advanced bi-pedal insect entities that greatly resemble the praying mantis and or ants and they had 100's of millions of years to evolve into what people are seeing and encountering here and now...Insectoid Visits Haunt Californian > www.sciforums.com...

The reptilians are literally advanced,bi-pedal,intelligent humanoid dinosaurs that also had 100's of millions of years to evolve into what people are seeing and encountering here and now...The Lizard Man Of Scape Ore Swamp > en.wikipedia.org...

One of the earliest reports of a Reptilian like being was that of Ashland,Nebraska police officer Herbert Schirmer, who claims to have been taken aboard a UFO in 1967 by humanoid beings with a slightly Reptilian appearance, who bore a "winged serpent" emblem on the left side of their chests > en.wikipedia.org...

The Hopi word for ant is anu.In the same language naki means friend,prayer feathers,food offerings,or sand,a nexus of concepts pertaining to this insect that sometimes flies.A combination of the two words,"anu-naki or ant friend" may be related to Sitchin’s Anunnaki...The Babylonian sky god was also named Anu...The Anthills of Orion > Ancient Star Beings of the Hopi > www.theorionzone.com...

The Mantis like creatures allegedly posess supernatural powers,have the ability to affect the weather,project their consciousness into people and are able to posess people.There are some indications that they may have certain para-physical characteristics...The Secrets Of Mojave > www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

A few shreds of Evidence??? This 'evidence' is based on the W's????

What, Where, Why When????

'Evidence' that is again is based on nothing....which isnt evidence,.....analogy - 50% of 0 is still 0!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Since I love highly speculative conspiracies and my long standing ATS posting/reply record proves it, I think I will offer some very different, but much needed conspiratorial discussion on the topic of aliens, kidnappings, implants and all that soul taking, mind control discussion.

While the dead heads are fishing for flags by asking question ("?") threads which have become the new norm, any thread that takes a subject matter such as aliens, kidnappings, implants, mind control and actually seeks to discuss such reported topics is to me, light years removed from the sheeple herd, fighting for flags to stoke those carnivorous ATS egos that must be fed by creating threads with no discussion and no conspiracy. Not even opinions.

Anyway its this constant "Feed me Seymour" mentality that has silenced my recent involvement, because as I see it, the mushrooms are taking over.

Well, since I came to discuss, here goes my effort to keep real conspiracy discussion alive.

After many years of considering the many varied alien abductions and there are many varied possibilities that have been reported about through out the decades, I now feel there is more to alien abduction and implants that seldom if ever get any real discussion.

I believe the aliens abductions are taking place, but I have to consider that perhaps those so called aliens may not be real aliens, but perhaps a chimerical type of created artificial but advanced biological with DNA programmed control instructions and is perhaps a type of living artificial intelligence, created or grown to do what it does based on some hive mind purpose to be doing what they are doing.

Second in this is the acknowledgment of their different treatment for females vs males and while the implants do appear to be a tagging and identification system, such implants may be something else all together different and with its own different purpose for existing in such a myriad of unknowns.

While there is the demon factor that some will apply to all aliens and anyone can see that even in investigating the truth, too many will polarize based on external factors that detract from learning the truth in its purest sense.

While I do not think it is souls they are replacing, even I have to admit I just dont know.

On the part about mind control and perhaps other purposes needed for some future event where perhaps millions of kidnapped and implanted humans turn on their species and or become the mind control provocateurs that such implanted humans will serve.

While I use to give these thoughts much consideration, these days I also have to consider some new items that I willingly share with those who actually care to hear something different and yet also perhaps probable.

There could be a combination of real aliens, mixed with artificially created life forms who serve as slave robots to those that created them and while the implants could be for medical research on humans in real time, those implants could either be alien implants or implants planted by those who would create a alien looking biological so as to deceive you into thinking you are seeing an alien when you are only seeing a created biological entity with artificial intelligence created by those with advance science and other highly advanced technologies.

Now here is where I offer something new.

Lets say that the implants are for control purposes and yes that could include murder, MK-Ultra assassins and the such, but as something new, consider that the implants given humans are for purposes of controlling "Selected Humans" so that they will be and do what is needed to effect changes and or alterations to our given time line, so that such changes when applied creates the small but needed changes that accumulate into the many changes that creates our future world.

In such an invisible but controlled way, you could seek a job, change a job, quit a job or do something that forces you personally into meeting another implanted human so as to effect the alteration of someones life or to do something that you perhaps would not have done had not someone you just met, said exactly what you were thinking of doing and affirmed your own personal decision to perhaps move out of state and accept a job working for some corporation or federal agency.

The point I offer is that implants could have many purposes, but some of those implants could be to in effect alter the future and once you go there, it begs the question of how could anyone know where to place people in exacting places and times necessary to meet someone that will influence a specific way, brings one to considering that only a super computer from the future, that is somehow a biological computer with access to a quantum time control device and has quantum modeled billions of possible time lines and somehow knows that special people, will knowingly alter the future as needed when activated to do so.

Anyway, thanks for a real thread, it's good to discuss on such matters.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Soul sucking aliens story merged with the Blade Runner plot of robots who don't realize they're robots. I'm constantly amazed with the things I read on the internet. Have a nice day.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
I believe the aliens abductions are taking place, but I have to consider that perhaps those so called aliens may not be real aliens, but perhaps a chimerical type of created artificial but advanced biological with DNA programmed control instructions and is perhaps a type of living artificial intelligence, created or grown to do what it does based on some hive mind purpose to be doing what they are doing.

Hi and thanx for your positive response...

I think the reptilian and insectoid aliens are,as we would say,running the show...

i believe that they are creating a vast race of beings far beneath us,deep underground,within hidden realms where we cannot go...

and those beings are who we call the alien greys,who i think are are actually biological robots,servants and slaves for their diabolical masters,the reptiliand and insectoids...

unfortunately,i believe the greys are animated with human souls and what a terrifying thought that is indeed...

and if they are amassing below us,it will be for an eventual assault against humanity,to reclaim earths surface for the reptilians and insectoids,who were forced underground to escape the holocaust of the yucatan doomsday asteroid...

when and if they do arise,their ascent and attack will be what we know as the swarms of locust mentioned in the book of revelations and it will be armageddon,our apocalypse...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
What will we do??

get Rentokil out?

Sounds Like Emergence day from Gears of War, . . highly highly unlikely sir....evidence? no,...move on nothing to see here.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
HELP, POSSIBLE IMPLANT: I am very concerned of a possible implant located approximately on the center of my right hand, located on the palm line named as the "Line of Head". To see a picture of the palm line, here is an example picture link: ( www.lipstickmanual.com...#!/2011/01/how-to-read-your-palm.html ).

first became aware of a syringe looking scar on the "Line of Head" hand palm line location, during the time period of the early months of 2012. I had noticed mostly at night, that I was feeling very noticeable vibration sensations, as if a force was beaming me. I remember one night, I was watching a candidate debate on foxnews, and I remember later on that night, as I was resting in bed, that I was sensing another presence, I began to have holographic visions of the foxnews emblem and the candidates as if I was being beamed by some kind of entity and/or satellite. I also remember hearing a voice mentioning "soul transfer", if it wasn't that same night, then another. I then, during the daytime, noticed a syringe scar located approximately on the center of my right hand, on the "Line of Head" palm line. To this day, I can still see this mark on that exact location, slightly healed, although darkened, and I get the impression that something might be implanted there.
If I was implanted, I do not know if it was alien entities and/or bureaucratic tracking, because during that time period, I was researching online various conspiracy theories.

* * * Also, on another occasion during that time period, during the night while resting in bed, I had awakened from sleep and I noticed as I layed flat in bed, that my arms slowly raised, without my will, as if I were being remote controlled.

Following this occurrence, I had consulted a supposed psychic, who sensed "manchurian candidate", although I do not know the nature of this mark.

ANY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND/OR ESTIMATED INFORMATION ANYONE?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

...and you have been implanted with a remote control device and are relaying this message, which isn't your own...
I do not trust the message...

A99

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

I don't know if you were joking or not, but I still feel myself and have awareness, and I consciously was able to describe that suspected occurence. I feel that I still am consciously acting out my decisions, and I am consciously communicating on this thread, but, during the time of that suspected occurrence, I was able to be consciously aware of my arms moving, as if they were remote controlled, but it is possible that it could of been some type of paranormal force, or I doubt it, some type of muscle spasm incurred during or after sleep.

(These following questions, are not only to the person that I am responding to, but also for other users)

Question 1: Why would my previous message be relayed to this thread, if in the scenario that I was totally being remote controlled? What would be the controller(s) possible purpose for doing so?

Question 2: If you were me, and this had occurred to you, what would you do?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by xdrosan

I don't know if you were joking or not, but I still feel myself and have awareness, and I consciously was able to describe that suspected occurence. I feel that I still am consciously acting out my decisions, and I am consciously communicating on this thread, but, during the time of that suspected occurrence, I was able to be consciously aware of my arms moving, as if they were remote controlled, but it is possible that it could of been some type of paranormal force, or I doubt it, some type of muscle spasm incurred during or after sleep.

(These following questions, are not only to the person that I am responding to, but also for other users)

Question 1: Why would my previous message be relayed to this thread, if in the scenario that I was totally being remote controlled? What would be the controller(s) possible purpose for doing so?

Question 2: If you were me, and this had occurred to you, what would you do?

Notwithstanding, the complex phenomenon of physical implants; in the realm of thought transference, the use of 'objects implanted' is redundant.
The process by which 'influence' is gained, is a simple one. The 'influence' must be 'given over' willingly...this is easier than it sounds. A small illustration - not everyone can be hypnotised or have thier mind read...the reason for this, some people are more 'in control' of thier core beliefs...the others harbour doubt - this is a double edged sword...

Q2:
Fear is an emotion that 'opens the door'...once the salesman has his foot in it...you are backpedalling...adjunct to this: fear and excitement elicit the same physiological response...

Untangle that!

A99

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

akushla99 or any other member, even if you doubt my suspected situation that I described a few posts ago, do you know any specialist, or psychic, who is known to examine this type of occurrence, and possibly remove it, that you could refer me to? I tried contacting Dr. Leir, known to supposedly remove implants, but I haven't gotten a response. The scar is still there, and I am worried if anything has happened to my soul.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join