It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Are Abducting Human Souls And Replacing Them With Remote Controlled Implants

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
reply to post by blocula

You have obviously put alot of thought into this idea.. but it is pretty off my friend. No one's Soul is being hijacked, just their minds and energetic bodies. Also, they are not taken to other worlds and kept there ? You should meditate or see a psychic, that will help you out seeing things and understanding things more clear

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

It has been estimated through random polls

Hook a link, quizmaster.

Are you sure you didn't mean "Poles", or, perhaps, "Poles"

How are we supposed to trust you, considering the likelihood that your a soulless alien shill??

Ah, i didn't realize blocula created this thread. That explains most everything. All we need is diamondsmith in here and it will be a stupid troll jamboree!
edit on 14-3-2012 by ClydeFrog42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Blocula there is a book you may be interested in getting. It's called "Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls" by Nigel Kerner.

I will give you a review on the back of the book because this quote is a lot better than I could explain as this subject is all very speculative.

In 1997 Nigel Kerner first introduced the notion of aliens known as Greys coming to Earth, explaining that Greys are sophisticated biological robots created by an extraterrestrial civilization they have long since outlived. In this new book Kerner reveals that the Greys are seeking to master death by obtaining something humans possess that they do not: souls. Through the manipulation of human DNA, these aliens hope to create their own souls and, thereby, escape the entropic grip of the material universe in favor of the timeless realm of spirit.

Kern explains that genetic manipulation by the Greys has occurred since biblical times and has led to numerous negative qualities that plague humanity, such as violence, greed, and maliciousness. Racism, he contends, was developed by the aliens to prevent their genetic experiments from being compromised by breeding with others outside their influence. Examining historical records, Kerner shows that Jesus, who represented an uncorrupted genetic line [Diana, Princess of Wales came from supposedly] warned his didisciples about the threat posed by these alien interlopers, while Hitler, a pure product of this alien intelligence waged genocide in an attempt to rid Earth of all those untouched by this genetic tampering. Despite the powerful grip the Greys have on humanity, Kerner says that all hope is ot lost. Greys exist wholly in the material world, so if we follow the spiritual laws of reincarnation and karma aiming for enlightenment and rising above the material - a state the Greys are unable to reach - we can free ourselves from their grasp.

Personally I am more inclined towards David Icke's theories. His new book, "Remember Who You Are" is suppose to come out tomorrow. Personally, if any of this is our "reality" we may be looking at multiple beings, not just the greys.

Below are a couple videos that explain more about his book. Hope you find this information helpful.

Part 4

Part 5

The rest of the videos can be found here: www.youtube.com...

There are quite a few so I've only included 4 & 5 as I thought they summarized the book the best in the shortest amount of time.

Again, I'm leaning more towards David Icke's theory vs. Nigel but who the heck knows.
edit on 14-3-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
this post is def scary. I do have a history of depression and anxiety, but not too long ago i experienced the most horrifying thing i have ever experienced. its was the strangest thing ever and the only way i was able to describe it to my doctor is that i felt like my soul was ripped out. like i didnt have a soul anymore. i was emotionless and basically felt dead. i was never so scared in my life cause it was the very 1st time ever i just wanted to kill myself. We all think life sucks once in a while but i never thought about doing it because i always thought about my parents and family, but this time i had no regard for any of that, i honestly started to feel like maybe i was possessed. The impulses to just grab my knife and end it were insane. luckily i was able to get on a good mix of meds to get me feeling normal again. So who knows, I find it strange how these impulses just came out of nowhere. So I do not discount your theory at all. maybe it was just some kind of wierd depressive attack or maybe something really did steal my soul and the meds are just making me feel "normal" . I know one thing, im def happy i dont feel that horrible dread anymore.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
It has been estimated through random polls that as many as two million people in the united states alone may have been abducted by aliens and keep in mind that most people who think or know they were abducted,will never tell anyone about it,for fear of ridicule and denial...

I have often wondered if some or even all of our dreams are actually false memories,diversionary thoughts that the aliens implant into our brains,deep within our minds,to obscure and mask their abductions...

So who and what we "think" we've seen in our dreams and in our bedrooms at night,may actually be more of those same "diversionary thoughts" that the aliens use to keep us away from what they're really doing to us...

Maybe its peoples souls that are being abducted while their minds are held in a trance and the memories they have of their bodies being abducted,are just intentionally misleading scenarios that never really happened,which the aliens subliminally induce us into thinking and believing...

Peoples souls may be taken away to animate the aliens biological robots we call the greys and replaced with miniature remote controlled implants,which direct and maneuver the thoughts and actions of the abductees who are returned,which could be the primary objective of the aliens abduction agenda...

Some souls may be harvested and taken to planets within other galaxies,to an alternate universe and to other dimensions,brought to those unearthly places and implanted into the soulless life forms that the aliens created upon once barren,now terra-formed worlds...

Unfortunately,millions of people could be walking around unknowingly fitted with alien implants placed deep within hard to reach places inside their bodies,like their brains.Some of these implants might be organic and undetectable,some of them might be made from unearthly and untraceable elements...

Those implants might be tracking devices and mind controlling devices.Which may explain the random and savage serial killers,the psychotic spree murderers and the demented child killers who relentlessly tear peoples lives apart,who rip families asunder again and again all the time all over this world...

This would most likely be true especially,if the aliens are evil in nature and i think they are and they have arrived here amongst us with very evil intentions,designed and directed at the half asleep, blinded by greed, comfortably numb vast majority of humanity...

edit on 14-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2012 by Gemwolf because: Title change as requested

I think Jack Finney's story is better.

You can watch "The Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978)". If you prefer more modern movies, check out "Body Snatchers (1993)" or "The Invasion (2007)".

In fact, Jack Finney's 1955 novel spawned many subsequent film adaptations and as well as providing a huge inspiration for horror writers like John Carpenter and such...

I think even certain episodes of "The Outer Limits" actually played around with Jack Finney's idea of an Alien invasion.

It's one thing the Aliens come kicking our asses right in the open, it's a whole other ball park if the Aliens snatch your close friends, family, relatives then turn them into some kind of drone in preparation for a formal invasion.

I think it's a better way of maintaining the resources on this planet, keeping war and casualties at bare minimum, while eliminating any human retaliations in the process. An all out Alien invasion is just not likely to happen, too inefficient.

I'd believe your story better if we're talking about Sleeper agents. Like the Aliens abduct certain individuals or perhaps even highly political, influential, powerful officials/leaders... brain wash them into Sleeper agents working for them.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

In one abduction case,i read about a woman who awoke in bed to see a helicopter over her house,as if the intervening ceiling and roof had disappeared.She later described also seeing two unusual humanoid aliens at the foot of her bed.Two of her human friends were able to witness this scene and they saw a blue sphere of light around her,as she did,with brighter lights shooting through it,but they heard no helicopter and saw no aliens.The blue light apparently created a virtual reality scenario for her to experience a false memory that the aliens implanted within her,while they took her soul? and if so,then the aliens might actually be demons...Wow...Damn...

Hi blocula,

Sorry to join in so late - if those were Demons, they're way higher tech than even myths and religions ever made clear. Should that premise be true, either Demons are much closer to what today we would call "dimensional entities" or Aliens from another time space dimension, or else Aliens are simply clever psychological camouflage for far more powerful Demons than we ever suspected, far beyond whispering ghosts or errand-boy genies. The Blue Light plasma energy signal is about all we've got to go on regarding their mind control projection.

GS

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7

I was taken from a Bridge in Charleston, West Virginia near the Amtrak Station and put on another Bridge about 1 or 2 miles away. I was found walking around in shock. I was enroute to work for US Customs and Border Patrol in Piegan, Montana. I never made it to my duty station and Homeland Security left me stuck out in the middle of the country being attacked and didnt give a damn. I didnt call the things Aliens to my duty station. I told them I had been tracked and hunted by something that I could not explain. I begged them to send someone to come and get me. No one ever showed up. The only way we are going to be able to stop these beings is destroy them before they get to our planet. A new military will have to be created in space, and I only hope that Starwars is up and working.

Hi Apollo7,

Sorry to hear about your freakish experience. Do you have any memories from then, have you resorted to hypnotic regression, if for no other reason to take back control over the missing time and to hunt down whatever they might have done in their nefarious designs?

This definitely sounds as though Homeland Security wasn't up to the task. Either they are accomplices and knew you might be taken, even conspired that you could be targeted, or at best understood that there wasn't anything they could do about it anyways and chose to ignore it. No matter how you look at it, I don't think it makes for a very good recruitment message for their organization...

GS

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

David Icke's new book, "Remember Who You Are" which be my next purchase.

For people that say he is in it for the money, no, unlike many authors he is not pulling his previous books off of the net and you can get any of his books (except the new one) free if you look around.

Below are a couple videos concerning his new book.

Part 1

Part 2 *** Warning this subject matter is not for children to hear in the room.

Part 3

Part 4

The key is in the title. We are enslaved because we identify self with our body and our name, when these are only vehilcles and symbols for what we really are ...Source: www.barnesandnoble.com...

Aliens abducting human souls may and I said may because again this is all speculation, nothing more.......if someone, anyone, offered you the technology of being able to take your tired old body and shed it and put you, your soul, your memories, your essence in a brand new body - giving you immortality of sorts, most people I dare say most beings would sell their soul in a heart beat.

I wouldn't, I am, now that I am past midway point and probably only have 15-20 years left tops if I'm lucky (I've outlived my mother, father, brother and in two years my sister)................when you are young as most ATSers are, you don't see death, the grim reaper coming with a smile for you.

Our soul, that most precious commodity..................I'm already seeing pod people with dead eyes walking among us.

It's like "Invasion of The Body Snatchers" and "They Live".

In my 20's & 30's I thought, everything was black or white, now I see everything is painted in shades of gray (pun not intended).

Now when you mention David Icke people laugh and say "Oh but he thinks there are reptilians"..............every culture, even in the bible (come on a talking snake???) bar none, every single culture on our planet mentions the serpent people.

For those that are going to make nasty, caustic, childish replies to my posts, I will simply ignore and not honor them with a response because ATS use to be more discussion and less cute, immature and witty remarks.

You breathe air yet you don't see it.

Your lunch or dinner you popped in the micro wave oven and yet you don't see the microwaves cooking it.

In part, eagles have excellent vision because their eyes, which are very large in proportion to their heads, are densely packed with sensory cells. While humans typically have 200,000 light-sensitive cells per square millimeter of retina, eagles may have 1 million -- five times more. Similarly, while humans have only one fovea, a funnel-shaped part of the retina where vision is sharpest, eagles have two. Finally, where people see just three basic colors, eagles see five, enabling them to pick out even well-camouflaged prey. Source(s): www.pbs.org...

Bears can smell you miles away and a shark can smell a drop of blood miles away as well as hear your heart beating.

And those are just some of the inhabitants of our planet.

Telepathy, the technology to either clone or take a soul out of one body and put it into another younger one????

At this point anything is possible.

And maybe none of it is possible.

All speculation.

But, I believe, to me, my most precious component is my soul, my life force essence, which having been in nursing and being with quite a few people who have died, yes I can assure you as a person dies, oftentimes you can feel a "lift off" or dissipation of energy.

Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another.― Albert Einstein

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. -- Albert Einstein

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloudyday

I wonder if governments are silent about UFOs because they suspect they are hostile but they can't stop them? So they officially ridicule the idea while they secretly search for a defense. Meanwhile the ETs are slowly and secretly pursuing their opposing agenda through these abductions.

Hi Cloudy Day,

This is indeed the most hopeful premise we can hold on to dearly, as many indications are that they are in fact accomplices to such nefarious beings. Many members of government are actually part of secret societies which transgress routinely much of what makes us human. That is as compromised as a Treasonous Alien Ally can get, betraying humanity in its entirety and selling us out lock stock and barrel to an Alien power?

In a perfect world which reminds me of a Batman comic book, the military intelligence apparatus of most countries would pretend to play along and secretly try desperately to devise new ways so counter our invasion by demonic alien entities bent upon our exploitation, oppression, and even suppression. We could hope that at least a few people, among those not yet implanted and totally mind controlled, toiling away discretely in military or counterintelligence jobs, would be biding their time hoping to one day deliver us from this ghastly invasion?!?

Let's hope you're right...

GS

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by miss_sky

Besides your avatar being one of the most interesting your reply was likewise intriguing.

If you look at some people, not everyone, but many, particularly those entrusted with a lot of real power, their eyes are dead. Like a shark, hungry, dead eyes.

Hope you are now okay and that feeling doesn't ever happen to you again.

Maybe confirming your soul and free will are yours and yours alone and you are sovereign over your own self.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53

Or maybe not exactly "one continuous piece of material", rather like zillions of intelligently controlled nanobots, that can reconfigure the ship in response to thought.

I have the "memory" of being in such a ship. Its walls were intricately textured. There were no doors in my quarters. If you wanted to leave, a "hole" would just open up to an exterior corridor. The craft was at least as large as a big football stadium, with many levels.

The suits they wear are not like our clothes. You stand naked in one spot and the suit is "woven" by a machine around your body.

They do have an incredible amount of information on us, far outstripping the capability of our internet and world wide web as they can record the thoughts and emotions of humans - and I think they somehow are able to remotely gather this information.

Of course, this may be just "a dream" or something.

Hi Blue Streak 53,

You might think it a dream but it resonates with memories of more than one account I can recall, to the point that I wonder if there weren't more than simple reading of other's experiences? Especially the part about the machine weaving clothing around one's body, that part hits me rather hard. I am desperately hoping that somebody here will remind me of where I saw or read such an event, because it almost feels as if I was there? And I really don't want to have to come to grips with having been abducted, as without that I've had to deal with far more than my fair share.

GS

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by nineix

I've been watching the skies since i was a child. I'm pretty darned familiar with what all goes on with meteors, comets, planets, satellites, meteorological phenomenon, etc.
I'm pretty sure I've seen everything except a supernova like SN 1054 recorded widely worldwide in 1054CE by Chinese astronomers, Arabic Astronomers, and may also be depicted in the Anasazi petroglyph.

Other than Supernova, I have also not seen a UFO. Not one. Nope.
I've had believers point out UFOs in the night sky, but, these 'UFOs' were just your typical every day man-made satellite, every single time.

On occasion, over the years, due to reports that so called Aliens listen in on the telepathic wavelength, whatever that is, I'll broadcast my thoughts as loudly as possible for as long as I'm amused with doing so, asking, inviting, challenging, anyone, or any thing to come pop in for some tea.

I'll trade places with any alien abductee that comes forward and wants to trade places. Just tell your abductors next probe around I'm in absolute dire earnest to have a chat, and will be more than happy to undergo some heavy petting and casual probing. Won't be anything I probably haven't suffered through with bad dates already.

I welcome abduction. Bring it. Open invitation.
If there's Aliens on the interwebs, then, I'm sure you can figure out who and where I am.
Thus, dems dat.

My reality bias, however, leans in the direction that though there's a seemingly remarkable number of reported abduction cases, such are simply a collective unconscious symptom of the societal psychosis and mental illness rampant across the planet in response to environmental, social, and other biological pressures across the board.

Humans are a social animal, and we're a lot more closely tied to one another than you might think.
Go anywhere on the planet, and wherever you wind up, there's a remarkable regional sameness to the local sociology enforced by the very interconnected social psychological mechanisms we're seeing that trigger these episodes of abduction hysteria.

Point is, yes, there's something going on, but, the highest likelihood is that is a much more socio-psychological related ailment of humans, and by humans, effecting humans, especially those more sensitive to socio-psychological pressures, and there really are no aliens at all.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love for there to be aliens. As said before, bring it. Me no scared.
My bias, due to decades of experience in watching the sky however, leans the other way; no aliens.

Hi Nine IX,

So from what you're saying, either we are all in mass hysteria, or these are not extraterrestrial aliens but indeed ultradimensional "demons"? For if you have been receptive, open to probing fingers and other more thrustful organs, ready and waiting for any sort of alien encounter of the fifth kind, then this means that Aliens are a figment of the imagination of all those who experienced them? All the downed aircraft were perhaps disintegrated by hallucinations, the ICBM missile silos were disactivated by a mirage of radar detected craft, naval personnel were witness to giant flying fish which blast out of the ocean's surface to jettison into the skies with indescribable speed, only as a group fantasy. War maneuvers were engaged, jets were missioned for crossed interception of craft with both visual and instrument detection, only to find ourselves entirely deluded by Aliens which cannot exist,

I shall only add that sometimes human experience cannot be resumed to a statistical extrapolation of one individual's personal observations. It is conceivable that one might walk every day through a Casino and never once see a person toss a coin into a one armed bandit. Does that mean that there are none, and that gambling doesn't take place there? I find it both most unfortunate for your governing knowledge that your wishes were never met. Yet I can only imagine that either you were blissfully blinded to detecting any such experience, your attention unconsciously being taken elsewhere whenever there was something to be seen, or else you were "protected" by some mystical presence preventing the worst from happening to you. For if you were better informed, you would wish to never be abducted, for no matter what you might learn you would become a stricken victim.

GS

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

My suggestion is to look up Laura Magdalene Eisenhower. She has stories about President Eisenhower and arrangements with as well the various types of extra terrestrials and plans.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Just be careful you don't end up in Level 7 at the Hall of Horrors.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Getsmart,
Please break out your shoe phone and listen to your agent 99. Go back and read my posts.

I refer you further to where I state that I cannot state with 100% certainty that any abduction experience IS, or IS NOT conducted by aliens.
I personally don't think anyone CAN.
If you can at the very least say what the experiences were NOT, then, we narrow down some possibilities.

Missile silos and other incidents could very well be totally unrelated, but, dumped into the association pool because it involves something from the sky that's unidentified.
Be rational.
THINK.
Just because it's UFO associated, does NOT mean it's ALL interrelated.

If something happens in the ocean, does that automatically make it associated with dolphins such that we might go ask the dolphins questions about every drowning death, sunken ship, mysterious disappearance, tsunami, shark bite, jellyfish sting, or anything else imaginable associated with the ocean?
No.
Abduction events though associated with the alien and UFO phenomenon, may be something very similar to other UFO related reports and have degrees of association, but, not necessarily be the same.

I simply offered an explanation that can cover SOME abduction cases, perhaps many, but, not all.
Just as 95% of reported sighting cases are misidentification of Venus, or some other natural phenomenon, abduction case rosters could very well be filled with genuinely sick people who need some professional attention.

Fact is, SOMETHING is going on. I challenge anyone, anywhere, any time to step forward with 100% unassailable proof of what that something that is going on is.
Sure, there's a ton of circumstantial evidence where people say these are aliens. Still, no one can say anything with any conclusiveness.

If this is indeed a technology at work, there are limits to every technology, and these abductees who are actively having experiences where they can be, should be aked, and helped to set up camera traps and other rigorous physical study scenarios that can probe the edges of the limits of the technologies at work.

Once those limits are understood, they can be counteracted, and steps taken to bringing the abductors into accountability for such horrors as forced abduction, rape, invasive medical torture, and other atrocities.
That is, of course, if there's a physical reality of a who and how to this what.

Go back and re-read my posts.
Agent 99 out.

edit on 14-3-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Another fine thread, Blocula.

You know what? We are are full of alien implants.

We call them Mitochondria...

Here, I just grabbed the first thing that Google barfed up...

Mitochondria, the powerhouses of the human cell, are passed to offspring only from the mother. Dad's mitochondria are used to propel those sperm toward the egg. Mitochondria have their own DNA, and their own system of replication and translation; they reproduce by simple binary fission. Sort of like a bacterium. That's why Lynn Margulis, in 1970, proposed that they--and chloroplasts--were independent organisms that genetically modified existing cells by taking up permanent residence in their hosts.

www.geneforum.org...

Never underestimate the Mighty Mitochondria.

X.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Ok, so what do they want with our souls?

Are our souls like a drug to them?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Blocula

You're on the money, son.

Have a read of these to get a more enhanced version of your perspective:

The Wave

Adventures with the Cassiopaeans

And, although not all of them, Cassiopaean transcripts by date

These are channelled 6th density beings giving a crazy shed load of info BUT the downlow is like this:

These 'lizard' beings have come to Earth and have been manipulating events here for the past 309,000 years to try and ensure when we move to 4th density we'll be under their control and they can enslave and feed off us.

Currently they already feed off us. Physically and ethereally. When they manifest in 3rd density, albeit with much difficulty and for a short time period, they feed off us physically by soaking our essence
(chopped up and slushied body parts and blood) through the pores of their skin. When in 4th density they feed off all our negative energies.

The greys are soulless Bio-robots and are a creation of the Lizards. These Greys are also transient between 3rd and 4th density and feed in exactly the same way although most of their feeding is done in 3rd density, I gather. There are all types of abductions too.

Have a read if you're interested...even just for entertainment value it is well worth it.

And they cannot take our souls, because our souls belong to 7th density unification with the One. What they want is negative emotions to feed off. Implants serve a whole range of purposes but NOT to monitor anything at the soul level.
edit on 14-3-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloudyday
reply to post by blocula

If 2,000,000 have been abducted in the past 50 years, that is 110 abducted per day on average. If you consider that most of these abductions seem to have happened in the past 25 years then the rate might be 200 per day. If you then estimate that each abductee might be abducted 10 times over this period, we get 2000 abductions per day!

I made a thread earlier where I crudely estimated the number of UFOs in simultaneous operation based on crash statistics, and that result was 500 UFOs

I wonder if governments are silent about UFOs because they suspect they are hostile but they can't stop them? So they officially ridicule the idea while they secretly search for a defense. Meanwhile the ETs are slowly and secretly pursuing their opposing agenda through these abductions.

edit on 14-3-2012 by cloudyday because: (no reason given)

Well this information stikes me as intriuging! 2000 abductions per day hmmm! I'm so thankful for brain synapses helping me to put puzzle pieces together in my mind, thereby I am being guided into truth as I see it. I assume most of y'all know that sources would say that there are 2000 thunderstorms occurring at any given time, which is just interesting to me, the more I know, the more I want to know, the bible says that a lack of knowledge is not good.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
My first UFO was actually pictured in my local newspaper. Someone had taken a photo of it. I have the cutting somewhere.
It was a cross type one with balls on the end of the arms.
This type was present in the 1500s Nuremburg battle and was pictured in a newspaper as an engraving.

I remember that night, standing in front of my College staring up at it and smiling. I wasn't into UFOs etc, then.
But I wasn't concerned at all.

Since then I have seen many others, including the cigar shaped ones years ago, in Dartford Kent.

I think the soul stays and the alien/demon cohabits. I have seen this actually happen to a teenage boy next door.
But the implants are real enough.

Sad life.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join