It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Are Abducting Human Souls And Replacing Them With Remote Controlled Implants

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Trees are alive,but they probably dont have souls,they are not animated,they are never happy or sad and they are never scared or lonely ect,ect...

I disagree...

Sad tree...

Happy tree...

Silly tree...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

reply to post by blackmetalmist

The most mind blowing thing that anyone can ever do is to go outside on a clear night and look up...

Countless people report hearing strange beeps and tones of unknown origin and i have heard them as well and one unfortunate and very real possibility is that evil aliens have implanted miniature tracking devices,which are sending and receiving signals,so they know where to locate the people they previously abducted, tagged and released...

Perhaps to control their thoughts and actions after taking their souls,so we think they still are who they were before they were abducted and many millions of people may have been abducted and some of them,or even all of them are blissfully unaware,while unknowingly walking around with alien implants placed deep within hard to get to places inside their bodies...

That is a distinct possibility which should'nt be ignored and cant be denied and might be why theres always so much misery and hell on earth in the form of perpetual child abuse and child murder,ceaseless spree killings and serial killers,constant suicides and abortions and neverending genocide and war...

People intentionally driven and remotely controlled by evil aliens to do all those terrible things?

edit on 14-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

I've been watching the skies since i was a child. I'm pretty darned familiar with what all goes on with meteors, comets, planets, satellites, meteorological phenomenon, etc.
I'm pretty sure I've seen everything except a supernova like SN 1054 recorded widely worldwide in 1054CE by Chinese astronomers, Arabic Astronomers, and may also be depicted in the Anasazi petroglyph.

Other than Supernova, I have also not seen a UFO. Not one. Nope.
I've had believers point out UFOs in the night sky, but, these 'UFOs' were just your typical every day man-made satellite, every single time.

On occasion, over the years, due to reports that so called Aliens listen in on the telepathic wavelength, whatever that is, I'll broadcast my thoughts as loudly as possible for as long as I'm amused with doing so, asking, inviting, challenging, anyone, or any thing to come pop in for some tea.

I'll trade places with any alien abductee that comes forward and wants to trade places. Just tell your abductors next probe around I'm in absolute dire earnest to have a chat, and will be more than happy to undergo some heavy petting and casual probing. Won't be anything I probably haven't suffered through with bad dates already.

I welcome abduction. Bring it. Open invitation.
If there's Aliens on the interwebs, then, I'm sure you can figure out who and where I am.
Thus, dems dat.

My reality bias, however, leans in the direction that though there's a seemingly remarkable number of reported abduction cases, such are simply a collective unconscious symptom of the societal psychosis and mental illness rampant across the planet in response to environmental, social, and other biological pressures across the board.
Humans are a social animal, and we're a lot more closely tied to one another than you might think.
Go anywhere on the planet, and wherever you wind up, there's a remarkable regional sameness to the local sociology enforced by the very interconnected social psychological mechanisms we're seeing that trigger these episodes of abduction hysteria.

Point is, yes, there's something going on, but, the highest likelihood is that is a much more socio-psychological related ailment of humans, and by humans, effecting humans, especially those more sensitive to socio-psychological pressures, and there really are no aliens at all.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love for there to be aliens. As said before, bring it. Me no scared.
My bias, due to decades of experience in watching the sky however, leans the other way; no aliens.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

So emotions are the evidence of a soul.... or the soul itself?

See, I don't share that perspective. Emotions are a physiological process, part of our biological make-up, automatic reactions stimulated by exterior stimuli in our environment, that have evolved over generations.
A container can have a full set of survival mechanisms built into it, and survive, but not have a soul. The energy animating it remains a part of the collective soul, without developed individual conscious awareness.
It can also be animated by a developing soul, which hasn't developed enough to have it's individuated state remain together after leaving that container. Like a cup of soup, that simply gets poured back into the pot of soup....

I think the soul can be more accurately determined by focusing in the direction of intention and will, instead of emotion.......

I suspect also, that there are many containers on this planet being animated by the collective souls, but not individual ones; some are animated by souls in early development, unable yet to change containers retaining their awareness.

There may be beings which work with other beings, helpign to stimulate the development of their soul.

Just as we do with domestic animals, for example- increasing their self awareness and development of will, intent, and conscious control of their container. Our domesticated animals could be said to be "possessed" by their trainers or keepers, if they have integrated that persons patterns of personality, emotional reactions, and behaviorisms. But I do not agree. Influence is not possession. The soul can develop to a stage of being aware they can and do choose their influences.....and do so with intent, change through will.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I got hand it to you, of certain types of post, which in general i ignore, i enjoy reading yours.
The use of ellipsis can make a world of difference in the attitude conveyed.
Thanks for keeping me entertained and smiling!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Here is my opinion on why the aliens are visiting:

There are good ones, and bad ones. The good ones are coming to help man learn new technologies, to help us advance. According to the Ancient Aliens theory, we may have descended from them long ago, and they are "watching our growth". They are also watching to try to keep man from blowing up the world, and making the human race extinct. If you ever notice, there are always UFOs flying around war zones, and military zones.

The bad ones may have a "take over" in mind, but the good ones are fighting them off as best they can.

There are also some who are "breeding" with the human race to try to save their own race. There have been many reports of women being abducted after thinking they miscarried during a pregnancy, only to be taken to a small child on board a spaceship and asked the woman to "bond" with the child. It was the baby she thought she had lost. The aliens want their race to learn love, and emotions that they don't have.

So, before we go blasting all the UFOs out of the sky, let's find out if they are here to help! They may have a bigger blaster than we do, you know? Why must we always want to destroy something just because we don't understand it....... yet? That's why the world is in the mess it's in now! Always wanting to destroy each other over different beliefs, or different skin color, or whatever! Geeeezzzzzeeeee! Enough hostility! Have we not learned anything from all the destruction?!

As for the "soul snatching", I have to disagree, but you are entitled to your opinion.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

I have seen many UFOs during my lifetime..... one was up close, and personal!
I don't think anyone who has never seen one has the right to ridicule anyone who has.
You will get your wish soon, my friend................ just wait. And remember, I told you so.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by nineix

My reality bias, however, leans in the direction that though there's a seemingly remarkable number of reported abduction cases, such are simply a collective unconscious symptom of the societal psychosis and mental illness rampant across the planet in response to environmental, social, and other biological pressures across the board.
Humans are a social animal, and we're a lot more closely tied to one another than you might think.
Go anywhere on the planet, and wherever you wind up, there's a remarkable regional sameness to the local sociology enforced by the very interconnected social psychological mechanisms we're seeing that trigger these episodes of abduction hysteria.

Point is, yes, there's something going on, but, the highest likelihood is that is a much more socio-psychological related ailment of humans, and by humans, effecting humans, especially those more sensitive to socio-psychological pressures, and there really are no aliens at all.

I think that is one very good hypothesis. I would want to maybe add more on the possible ways such concepts can become able to "travel" through the collective subconscious regardless of exterior influences.
Because I am originally american born, but live in France. At the time my abduction experiences were happening, I was living in the rural countryside, as I am now, and had no knowledge of "abduction" experiences existing... I had not been exposed to the pop culture concerning alien beings, ancient alien theories, or any of that. I had no interest in any of it anyway. I had had an interest in spirituality since a child, but considered that more a question of developing moral wisdom and self discipline- I didn't believe in any otherworldy beings of any sort. I was interested only in rather pragmatic uses of spiritual practice and basically rather mundane concerns of survival and reproduction. I had no access to american tv or literature, no computer.

Yet my experiences, as I found out later when I got a computer, were reflective of the accounts of other "abductees" in all aspects! It was pretty "typical".

I came up with the theory that I may have suffered something like Paris Syndrome, being so isolated and cut off from my community for so long, unable to speak the language or interact with anyone else. I was hallucinating?
That explanation was sticky because my family was also sharing in the same hallucinations without my having ever spoken to them about them. It also became problematic in terms of a sighting of a metallic disk in the sky in broad daylight, making impossible manouvers, because my car stalled on the road with many more- The road was a long line of cars stalled there and people watching this. So My hallucinations could be percieved by others?

Then I read some Jung, and it made sense to me that the typical alien "grey" and abduction experience may be symbols and archetypes of modern american collective subconscious, that I had tapped into. Being so introverted by my situation, I could have gone deeper into myself than I knew. Perhaps even, through my close relationships to my children and husband, those images or archetypes travelled through me into their depths, with no outer communciation needed. No pre-conceived beliefs or ideas.

I still think this is very possible. "Grey's" have replaced "elves", or "fairies" as creatures of our subconscious collective waters. But, it leaves an important note- if these archetypes can travel from one mind to another, without the use of vehicles for communication (media, language....) then it is almost as if they have a "mind" or being of their own. It also means that the lines between what is real and what is not gets blurred, because if many can have a collective hallucination, then many of our ways of judging what is "real" are less reliable then.
A hundred scientists could see the same thing and proclaim it therefore real.... when it was, in fact, a mass hallucination.
This is why the phenomenon, whether approached from the angle of "extraterrestrial beings" or psychological phenomena" still strikes me as one which raises many questions about our percieved reality.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma

Originally posted by nineix

I think that is one very good hypothesis. I would want to maybe add more on the possible ways such concepts can become able to "travel" through the collective subconscious regardless of exterior influences.
Because I am originally american born, but live in France. At the time my abduction experiences were happening, I was living in the rural countryside, as I am now, and had no knowledge of "abduction" experiences existing... I had not been exposed to the pop culture concerning alien beings, ancient alien theories, or any of that. I had no interest in any of it anyway. I had had an interest in spirituality since a child, but considered that more a question of developing moral wisdom and self discipline- I didn't believe in any otherworldy beings of any sort. I was interested only in rather pragmatic uses of spiritual practice and basically rather mundane concerns of survival and reproduction. I had no access to american tv or literature, no computer.

Yet my experiences, as I found out later when I got a computer, were reflective of the accounts of other "abductees" in all aspects! It was pretty "typical".

I came up with the theory that I may have suffered something like Paris Syndrome, being so isolated and cut off from my community for so long, unable to speak the language or interact with anyone else. I was hallucinating?
That explanation was sticky because my family was also sharing in the same hallucinations without my having ever spoken to them about them. It also became problematic in terms of a sighting of a metallic disk in the sky in broad daylight, making impossible manouvers, because my car stalled on the road with many more- The road was a long line of cars stalled there and people watching this. So My hallucinations could be percieved by others?

Then I read some Jung, and it made sense to me that the typical alien "grey" and abduction experience may be symbols and archetypes of modern american collective subconscious, that I had tapped into. Being so introverted by my situation, I could have gone deeper into myself than I knew. Perhaps even, through my close relationships to my children and husband, those images or archetypes travelled through me into their depths, with no outer communciation needed. No pre-conceived beliefs or ideas.

I still think this is very possible. "Grey's" have replaced "elves", or "fairies" as creatures of our subconscious collective waters. But, it leaves an important note- if these archetypes can travel from one mind to another, without the use of vehicles for communication (media, language....) then it is almost as if they have a "mind" or being of their own. It also means that the lines between what is real and what is not gets blurred, because if many can have a collective hallucination, then many of our ways of judging what is "real" are less reliable then.
A hundred scientists could see the same thing and proclaim it therefore real.... when it was, in fact, a mass hallucination.
This is why the phenomenon, whether approached from the angle of "extraterrestrial beings" or psychological phenomena" still strikes me as one which raises many questions about our percieved reality.

Yeah, what Blusma said!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Reptius

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
reply to post by nineix

I have seen many UFOs during my lifetime..... one was up close, and personal!
I don't think anyone who has never seen one has the right to ridicule anyone who has.
You will get your wish soon, my friend................ just wait. And remember, I told you so.

You may wish to go back and read my post again. I was not ridiculing anyone.
Abduction is a serious topic.
SOMETHING is happening. What that something is, I don't know.
I can't say it IS aliens. Nor can I say it IS NOT aliens.

I did, however offer my personal experience as such that I have NEVER seen a UFO, and based on that experience, plus my personal experience of witnessing satellites being pointed out as UFOs by believers on a number of occasions, not to mention the orgy of misidentification that goes on near every day with videos grabbed from Youtube and posted here, it just from a statistical probability factor that I find claims and accounts often suspect.

I offered an alternative explanation which can indeed explain many cases, but, not necessarily all cases.

Whatever there is that is going on, there is SOMETHING going on.

I am not, however, one to let Youtube tell me what to think. You, however, are free to let others tell you what to believe if you want and like.
I for one ain't going out like that. Nuh-uh. I go down, I go down asking questions.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

And just imagine,if we ever do get to see a super nova in the nightime sky,that star will most likely have exploded thousands or even millions of years ago...

When i was around thirty years old,myself and three other people one autumn night saw a black circular shape descend to tree top height and block out the stars right in front and above us about 50 feet in the air.It was humming and swirling and must have been around 30 ft wide.Its motion was causing the leaves around our feet to start blowing all over the place,as if they were within 40mph gusts of wind and then this dark spinning object quickly ascended as the stars came back into view.The next day in the newspaper,an article mentioned a lady that saw a strange glowing disc fly over her house only about 10 minutes after our encounter...

I dont know who or what was piloting that flying saucer,or perhaps it was a remote controlled drone? But whoever or whatever may have been piloting or controlling that craft,i could feel them looking at us and i also had the impression that we were somehow being scanned for possible abduction,but were ultimately not chosen and thats why the flying saucer was blacked out...

Were they greys,insectoids,reptilians,nordics,robots,cyborgs,or something else?...I dont know...

And i'll bet anything that if we picked a random number of 100 people who were actually abducted by aliens and then returned,perhaps only 3 or 5 of them would dare to openly discuss their encounter and admit to others that it really happened,for fear of ridicule from a society thats comfortable living in denial of reality...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Bluesma,
it's entirely admirable you seeking the most rational explanation for your experiences.
As I said, and often say, however, there's yet any conclusive evidence to say these experiences ARE, or ARE NOT aliens, psychological phenomenon, or something else entirely.
If anyone could prove conclusively that in 100% of all cases what is NOT happening, then at least the field of possibilities is then narrowed.

Many many many cases are quite similar, and quite a few of them very well may be able to be chalked up to a psychological phenomenon as of yet fully or even partially understood.

Some though, as in the case where you describe many cars being stalled out, evidently influenced in some way by a craft of sorts, can be quite the more puzzling.
Cases like this, where there's no corroborating testimony from other non-related witnesses, one must ask if there really was a mass event, or if the individual, as you described thinking, might have been the sole witness where even the other cars stalled out were a fabrication to brook greater verisimilitude to the experience.
The brain is and can be quite tricky.

On the other hand, what you saw may very well have been a real, actual, nuts and bolts craft piloted by intelligent people/persons/aliens/entities, or whatever.

When it comes to abduction scenarios, most especially where repeat experiences are occurring, and even more so when near all members of a family are having them, i always strongly recommend getting a home security system with motion sensors, and lots and lots and lots of cameras installed.
Such a system would need be covered with UPS battery backup power supply where at least the root station where the system stars out from is possibly even hardened against electromagnetic interference with a Faraday cage, so, like in the cases of the stalled out cars, the security system doesn't die, and lose power, if something similar were to happen at your house.

Further, due to reports of mind control, the security system should be locked, caged, and tamper proofed with keys to access the system and disengage the locks put somewhere exteremly inconvenient, like frozen inside the middle of a block of ice in the freezer, or buried under a pile of assorted confusion locked in the boot of your car, or some other quite inconvenient place.

In addition to this, I also recommend getting a GPS tracking device, usually offered at sites for parental monitoring of children.
With the Home Security system, you increase the liklihood of catching suspicious activity on video during abduction events.
Wearing a GPS device at all times would also enable you to 'track' your movements during an abduction event.
For instance, several abduction events occur, and each time, according to the system logs by the monitoring agency, you find that you're spirited 500, or 5000 miles away in a very short time, for whatever period of time the abduction scenario lasts.
If this location remains consistent over a series of abduction events, you then have a PLACE, a WHERE, a target location you can investigate on your own, or with the help of agencies or persons that specialize in investigating.

Further still, by setting up such measures, you collect data. The more hard data you collect of physical happenings, the more evidence you have to mold out your own understanding of what could possibly be occurring, plus, potentially be of great help to all the many others that may very well be experincing the same things.

IF there are actions occurring acted out by intelligence with the aid of some technology, however remarkable, EVERY technology has it's limits, and through data collection, and logging your events, exploration of what those limits are can lend valuable information into possibly one day knowing what those limitations are, and even how to counteract them.

Finally, I recommend always carrying a camera. If you've had more than one experience, then, you may very well be one of those people that sees whatever these things are on a frequent, or semifrequent basis.
The better the camera, the better, of course.
Too often we see camera phone pictures, or consumer grade video camera footage; all of poor very dubius quality. For stills, a good DSLR with a 75mm-300mm lens will give you reach to zoom in a fair amount as well as image density enough with the DSLR body to get a a much better still than some camera phone.

Video is overrated, where the image quality of a good 18-22MP RAW image file with EXIF data would be gold, platinum, and diamonds all in one. Good DSLRs, are, however expensive, even the poor quality consumer level cameras at the lowest are around $600+.
If you do, happen to look into a DSLR, I highly recommend sticking to Nikon, or Canon.

I'm a professional photographer and prefer shooting with Canon myself, but, that's just personal preference. Nikon, and Canon are like Coke and Pepsi, a little bit different, but, essentially the same, and both top players in the professional industry.

Any camera questions you have, you can U2U me, or, open a thread and many of the other photographers here that are also quite knowledgeable will be more than happy to assist with answers.

edit on 14-3-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Maybe the aliens who are abducting humans and animals are half machines,half organic life forms like cyborgs? Or they might be super advanced robots arriving here on their own,or super advanced robots that are remotely controlled and sent here by someone or something else upon human soul harvesting missions,just like we would do if we could go out into deep space to obtain gold,platinum and diamonds...

The aliens may have no souls and they are the ones who want our souls for themselves,or for whoever or whatever may have sent them here? To try and obtain real emotions? To try and live forever,if our souls are eternal? To animate their biological robots we call the greys?

Are the aliens arriving from the future? From the past? From another dimension? From an alternate reality? From some other galaxy? From right here on earth?

As far as human souls and emotions...

I doubt there will ever be a tree,a doll,or a machine capable of showing emotions...

And i seriously doubt that anyone will ever be able to build a robot of a little girl,who has'nt seen her father for over a year and misses him dearly,she talks about him all day and falls asleep everynight thinking about him and then one day she finally hears him walking up the stairs as she throws down her crayons and jumps up yelling "daddys home! and then she hears the door opening,she sees him walking in,as her smiling face becomes filled with tears while running towards him and jumping into his open arms hugging and kissing him...

That is emotion and that is a human soul expressing real emotions through and out from within a physical body and souls might be unique to earth...

Souls will never be built,but maybe they can be stolen...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by LionOfGOD
reply to post by blocula

I got hand it to you, of certain types of post, which in general i ignore, i enjoy reading yours.
The use of ellipsis can make a world of difference in the attitude conveyed.
Thanks for keeping me entertained and smiling!
Its not easy trying to convey a thought,an idea or a theory which requires multiple sentences or paragraphs to properly explain and its even more difficult to compress it into a single sentenced headline,as i'm sure most members here have found out...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

The camera advice thread would be great. I saw a UFO once, but I didn't even try to photograph it. I have a Nikon 70s with a 70-300mm and a 2X doubler. I haven't used the camera that much, but I know it is barely adequate for photographing animals a few hundred feet away.

As an aside, I had a feeling that the UFO could see me better than I could see it. I wanted to use my camera lens as a telescope to get a better view. I had been watching 2 or 3 minutes and I had grabbed my camera bag and had it nearby. As soon as I pulled the camera out of the bag and looked back the UFO had vanished. Maybe it was coincidence, but I had a feeling the UFO saw my camera and didn't want to be photographed.

link   
Odd, you are close to the truth, at least the part of working with the souls. In the last years, most of my experiences have been along these lines, myself and my wife being taken in the astral body for a better word. On a few occasions, I mention this in answer, but most folk are focused on the physical which is of little importance, somewhat like looking at your car as an extension of yourself.

In the last month, we have had two encounters with the others, and both were positive. In fact I see no negatives in what is going on. Not saying there are none, but not with us. Last summer however, my wife panicked when she knew they were waiting for her to relax again after going to bed, she became frightened when she realized they only wanted to deal with her that night, and this was not in the physical. The only negatives as I see it, is the physical reaction to events which leave us groggy and at times dizzy and disoriented..

I don't separate ourselves from the others except to say we are here, minus our awareness and vision, but will return so truly there are no aliens, no ghosts just life and the universe or multiverses, accept it.

link   

It has been estimated through random polls that as many as two million people in the united states alone may have been abducted by aliens and keep in mind that most people who think or know they were abducted,will never tell anyone about it,for fear of ridicule and denial...

I have often wondered if some or even all of our dreams are actually false memories,diversionary thoughts that the aliens implant into our brains,deep within our minds,to obscure and mask their abductions...

So who and what we "think" we've seen in our dreams and in our bedrooms at night,may actually be more of those same "diversionary thoughts" that the aliens use to keep us away from what they're really doing to us...

Maybe its peoples souls that are being abducted while their minds are held in a trance and the memories they have of their bodies being abducted,are just intentionally misleading scenarios that never really happened,which the aliens subliminally induce us into thinking and believing...

Peoples souls may be taken away to animate the aliens biological robots we call the greys and replaced with miniature remote controlled implants,which direct and maneuver the thoughts and actions of the abductees who are returned,which could be the primary objective of the aliens abduction agenda...

Some souls may be harvested and taken to planets within other galaxies,to an alternate universe and to other dimensions,brought to those unearthly places and implanted into the soulless life forms that the aliens created upon once barren,now terra-formed worlds...

Unfortunately,millions of people could be walking around unknowingly fitted with alien implants placed deep within hard to reach places inside their bodies,like their brains.Some of these implants might be organic and undetectable,some of them might be made from unearthly and untraceable elements...

Those implants might be tracking devices and mind controlling devices.Which may explain the random and savage serial killers,the psychotic spree murderers and the demented child killers who relentlessly tear peoples lives apart,who rip families asunder again and again all the time all over this world...

This would most likely be true especially,if the aliens are evil in nature and i think they are and they have arrived here amongst us with very evil intentions,designed and directed at the half asleep, blinded by greed, comfortably numb vast majority of humanity...

edit on 14-3-2012 by Gemwolf because: Title change as requested

that is an interesting theory about coming to us through our dreams. I had alien type dreams back in 2004-2006, it lasted for two years only, and the dreams were pretty wild. It all started with a dream of being in ship with beings looking down at me, and removing something from me, and me waking up with a partially numb face, and going to the bathroom, vomiting and having blood come out of me area. This started a series of odd dreams at least 2 nights every week for 2 years. They were all different types of scenarios form seeing UFO's in the sky, to military being involved in the dreams. In one dream I had a walk through of a craft, with another alin and human with me.

I would see floods in my dreams with UFO's, looking for humans after the floods, dreaming of reptilians, aliens coming out of vents, while I was captive in military installations. Aliens attacking humans while the military was transporting us to safer places

The most interesting dreams I had were of being space and being told to put on a spacesuit and hop from one ship to the next while they were flying, that one was wild. I was also told by aliens (in my dreams) to read manuals, and read math books. i suck at Math btw.

The scariest dream i had was when i dreamt that we were at a school, with other people, and we were being lead into this underground facility, and I was taken to a room, as other people were, (on a side note there was a lot of children being lead in there as well and it upset me to see that) Two women entered the room and I was held down by one as the other one extracted eggs from my ovaries. For some reason that dream sticks out the most and it happened between 6-8 years ago.

When I look back I do think they are just that dreams, the only thing I still can't figure out is why I was waking up with a partially numb face, and once in awhile bloody noses. I was on medication at the time for severe anxiety. The medication could have been messing with my dreams too. I no longer have these dreams and I no longer take anxiety meds.

I have also had waking dreams with the same type of alien/ufo dreams but I dont want to go into depth with those.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

I do not have any firm belief at all about my experiences or anyone elses. The psychological hypothesis is one among many, but one I like. It is not without it's holes though. All the different hypotheses about this phenomena have some eventually.

We're not having any more of these experiences, they stopped several years ago, so I wouldn't bother with any precautions now. But at that time, we were unable to deal with it in such a way because we were traumatized. My husband would flip out and almost cry if I tried to initiate dialogue about it. It was very upsetting for him- the loss of his ability to have power over himself and what was happening to him, especially as he felt the need to protect and defend his wife and children and could not. That powerlessness was so terrible, even, I think, humiliating? ...so that going as far as to try to film and prove they existed and it was really happening was not something he wanted to do.
Neither did I. I did not want to believe. I prefered trying to dismiss it as insanity on my part than to open the door to a belief in "aliens" being real. We kept thinking if we ignored it, avoided talking about it, acknowledging it, it would stop happening. It was our two year old that apparently suffered the most from that denial. He needed to talk about it and not be waved off to shut up or told it was silliness.

But anyway.... my point is that theoretically, it is easy to say one could do lots of very rational things to get some proof either way, but it is a bit more complex than that when you bring in the psychological effects, even if it is real. Embarrassment, humiliation...these feelings can be very strong. I still am embarrassed talking about this, (and don't, with people I know; even though most of my extended family and friends know about it, I just know that before this, I would be laughing at anyone with a story such as mine. )

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I love your pictures! AWESOME!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Dude, I want some of whatever you're smokin'.
Marlboro lights and they're expensive,around here anyways,$8.00 a pack...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join