It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A video on chemtrails. Also some nostalgia.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I would first like to open up with a disclaimer.

I am undecided on chemtrails. Mainly because it hurts my neck if I stare up at the sky for too long, so I don't study it. It just happens to be a topic I don't find particularly interesting as well.

Back on topic.

This video is one that I believe I have seen on this site before. If I have seen it on here, it would have been from around 2 years ago though. Now we have more members, so I feel this may be relevant to some on here.

And now, the main attraction.....

Edit: John Walsh still sounds awesome.
edit on 13-3-2012 by ventian because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2012 by ventian because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2012 by ventian because: Crappy grammar

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Title seems misleading? I didn't see any mention of "Chemtrails" It was a fairly interesting video released I would guess at around the time I stopped watching TV. AS the man said, the evidence is long gone so all we're left with is a town of six hundred with a handful claiming flu like symptoms, a dead kitten and a supposed conspiracy with regards to military involvement. I don't want to say "Nothing to see here"...But?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

Come on dude - get with it - toxic chemtrails are raining from the sky every day, and this spray 15 years ago that has never been repeated proves that we are all being experimented on every day and that HAARP is pulling the earth apart and the NWO reptilian scalar weapons are hiding Nibiru!

What is WRONG with you??!!

(sorry to the OP - I know it's not what you said...
)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

There are definitely some strange things happening in the video. I think of chemtrails much in the way that they speak of in the video. As I mentioned, I am definitely skeptical about them. The thing is, I also wouldn't put it past our great leaders.

top topics

join