It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teotwawki [CWC]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Joined ATS because I felt the need to comment on this story. Is she a poet or prophet or both? She is definately talented and someone I admire. She is my sister and has inspired me to write this story from my point of view. Love and light.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Wow what did I just read? Where did you get that from?? I feel as though I've just been given a vision of the future. Ridiculously captivating!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by awakendhybrid

Originally posted by awakendhybrid
Where did you get that from??

I'll never tell!

I feel as though I've just been given a vision of the future.

Maybe you have....

Seriously though.... thank you for the compliment.
edit on 3/15/2012 by ThreeSistersofLoveandLigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Wow. What a brilliantly conceived epic story. Amazing work.

I truly savor such fine skills. You have made your words both powerful and subtle.

I bow to you.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I am enjoying what I have read so far.
After scrolling down and seeing how much more there was, I decided to reply now so I can return to finish the story. It was very well written and well thought out. Mine was a mere 'off the top of my head' story. Now I think perhaps I should have sat down and planned it out more.

see sig for link if you like.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
Wow. What a brilliantly conceived epic story. Amazing work.

I truly savor such fine skills. You have made your words both powerful and subtle.

I bow to you.

I am humbled. Coming from someone such as yourself, I am honored!
Thank you Druid42.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadow watcher
Mine was a mere 'off the top of my head' story.

Believe it or not (and I really don't want to sound like I am bragging- because I am not) for the most part, so was this.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I felt like I was privy to a vision of the future, this is fabulous, thanks so much for sharing it. Lots of love!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Wow, you have just proven that I need to step it up and bring my A game...you are a phenomenal writer and this is a really good work of art as well as all your works for this. Consider me impressed and a fan.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by KatHo72

I wanted to take the opportunity to tell everyone that I have always admired my sisters talent with writing, I have been privy to many more examples of what I can only call her litterary genius. I have believed for a very long time much of her work is more than worthy of publishing and any reader is being given a gift of a precious part of the woman that I call sister. My addition to the story is simply that an addition. Her opinion of that addition and her input have been priceless to me and I am honored to have had the opportunity to collaborate with her on expanding the scope of of her story. Yes people I will sing her praises, all day long, because she deserves it!
Huge kudos sis. I am honored to be in your company.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
Wow, you have just proven that I need to step it up and bring my A game...you are a phenomenal writer and this is a really good work of art as well as all your works for this. Consider me impressed and a fan.

Thank you!

I am honored! (Besides, I like fans, they're coo)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I have added another POV to this story which adds a little depth and detail. It can be found here: Teotwawki: Mother Katlin's Journal

Enjoy!

<< 1   >>

join