It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
boogaloo mothalicka boogaloo
Predicting The New Madrid Earthquake:
Signs to watch:
1. Animal behavior: Are your pets suddenly disturbed or anxious? Are they missing completely?
2. Electromagnetic sensing equipment: Not normally associated with earthquake predictions can be used by your local power/utility company.
3. Putrid smells, like rotten eggs: Smells that are emitted when rock formations are pulled apart.
4. Massive Bird and fish die offs: Caused as methane is released from the disruption in the crust, other possibilities include H.A.A.R.P. and Chemtrail poisonings.
5. Colorful rainbow type clouds: These are being seen minutes before earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. Theories suggest H.A.A.R.P. and Chemtrails or Electromagnetic discharges from bedrock.
6. Observing the dates nearby orbiting celestial bodies: The increase in gravitational pull from the alignment and distance and mass of the moon, sun, other planets, new comets like ELENIN or Planet X(brown dwarf star) will have a huge impact.
Originally posted by Manhater
Originally posted by _R4t_
Doesn't propane smell like sulfur? I live in New-Brunswick and last week around 5:30am I went outside to take a leak and there was a very distinct and quite strong smell outside that smelled like propane. There's no farm or anything within at least 40 miles from where I live. There's one gas station with a propane tank about 1 1/2 mile from here but there wasn't any problem with it otherwise I would of heard about it. I live in a very small and EXTREMELY talkative village... You can't fart without the people at the other end of it knows within seconds...
I went to recheck a couple times an it was still smelling the same till 7ish...
When we had our propane explosion here, I didn't smell sulfur. But, you best hope you never have to smell propane. OMG will that make you sick for days. It was extremely foul smelling that lasted for hours. That's all I know. That was the one day I quit smoking.edit on 14-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)
Originally posted by GeminiTwin
I really dislike comments that say the Great Lakes will flow into the Gulf of Mexico because they create fear for those who live in these areas of the NMSZ. Especially since if any of these predictions are true, no bug out bag or amount of preparing (with the exception of relocation) will save the locals from the MS Valley and sea floor dropping and the ocean engulfing the area. I do believe the NMSZ will erupt again and could cause major changes in the topography as all scientific evidence points to it, but not to the level of bisecting America.
Also, can someone please help me understand how California is related to the NMSZ? Or why California will supposedly sink into the sea? My understanding is that the Pacific Cascadia fault line erupts vertically not horizontally and will not break off and sink into the sea. Even if a large tsunami is created (which I do believe will happen in the event of a mega thrust earthquake on this fault line), the land mass will still remain even despite a large amount of devastation. During the Japan and Indonesia tsunamis, the land did not sink into the sea…. How is this possible? Has this ever happened in history anywhere else?
And as far as the dream predictions go.. they are just dreams. I do not understand why so many people think they have to mean something or are precursors to some future event as if they can see into the future. I have had weird dreams as well, but chalk most of them up to my minds imagination. Shoot, I have been flying for years in my dreams but am in no way going to think that at some point I will have this capability. Perhaps some are on forums like these a little too much before they fall asleep at night! Just saying...
Originally posted by xxSouthernGirlxx I'm not sure what sulfur smells like
Originally posted by Manhater
you got that skull and bones 3 22
Then you got that video about 3 22
Maybe there something more to this.
Creepy...That's all I got to say.
And all the big wigs resigning. coincidence?
edit on 14-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)