It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Massive UFO Flyover of Arizona, March 13, 1997 aka: The Phoenix Lights

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Originally posted by danaBLAF

Originally posted by ProfessorT
I'm not sure why every time this case is discussed people always mention a formation of planes. If it was a formation of planes it would have had to have been a pretty massive exercise. Witness reports suggest the object was silent and blocked out other objects which suggests to me this was not a formation of planes. Simply put, we still don't know what was in the skies in Phoenix that day only those who witnessed it do.

There were witnesses that also said they could see stars in a distorted way, there were also witness that said it was planes.

When it comes down to it believe it or not, people WANT to make something seem abnormal when its actually isnt.

If you ever heard of the hudson valley sightings its the same situation as Phoenix lights. People claimed it was 1 solid triangle for years, but every vid is planes in formation. Same with he Phoenix lights video, doesnt look like a solid object looks like planes. If I'm not mistaken the guy that recorded the 9pm triangle said it looked like planes.

Which is more likely, planes flying in formation being misperceived or a Alien triangle flying over a city?
edit on 17-3-2012 by danaBLAF because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2012 by danaBLAF because: (no reason given)

I've said the same thing over and over but when one is on the ATS Aliens and UFOs forum one has to realize that most of the forum's members are believers and they don't want their bubbles burst.

In the Hudson fiasco, some of the light aircraft pilots admitted that they had joined forces to pull of the hoax. The "UFO" that you see in the video that is sometimes shown on TV is as bad, image-wise, as the > formation in the video of the "huge" Phoenix "triangle".

I will say this, while i enjoy this site for its current events & stories, some of the threads/comments make me cringe. Things like ''Youre probably a Hybrid'', ''Invasion coming next month'' , ''The different species of ETs'', oh & how about ''prooofffff!!!!'' threads that consist of things far from proof.

I do find it weird how the more skeptical posters that try their best to provide down to earth explanations, get shot down & called a disinfo agent. However its okay if you jump to a conclusion of Alien right off the bat. Kind of a double standard.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join