It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOMETHING Makes the "Strange Sounds", But What? My experience...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Originally wrote this for my Facebook page, but after writing it I decided to post it here instead so I wouldn't be laughed at...

WTF!!???!!? Is anybody else hearing these strange horn like repetitive sounds??? 've seen recorded videos that people from all over the world had recorded of these strange sounds, and I've always thought they seemed really weird, as did everyone else. Obviously. Since its been in the news broadcasts worldwide. Some of the videos are fake w/ people just copying audio from other videos and putting it in thir own. Stupid people. *Anyway, as I'm sitting here on my bed, back against the wall, laptop on my lap, TV turned on, cat fast asleep right beside me, and then...out of nowhere began to focus my attention on a weird droning/horn type noise that I assumed was some kind of traffic, a car or truck horn. I don't know but it wasnt a big deal. But now I realize it hasn't stopped, and it sounds really similar to the sounds heard in the various "Strange Sounds" recordings on the net. I thought "no [SNIP] way is that really THAT "weird sound!" So, to try and identify it I opened the window and stuck my head outside. I was definitely expecting something normal, something I could identify, at LEAST something to tell me I'm even crazy for thinking this noise would be here in Plainville of all places. But this sound sounds like its coming from the sky,m all around. Theres no point of reference that I can identify & pinpoint. And I'm a musician and tech nerd, lol, so I have a great ear for types of sounds and etc., But this odd sound was coming from everywhere, it was loud but wasn't at the same time. It actually (I can't believe I'm saying this..) reminds me of that droning-horn noise that was sounded in the Spielburg-film, 'The War of the Worlds' w/ Mr. Formely [SNIP] crazy Tom "Maverick" Cruise. It was the sound broadcasted as a type of warning or 'call' before the goddamn extraterrestrial's burst out of the ground with their nice death machines, which they then used to massacre the human race, "Nazi-style". I cant even believe I heard that "strange sound" that entire towns are hearing all around the world in an actual pattern, which someone actually discovered by pinpointing the locations on a map. Who [SNIP]knows? Maybe it was something else that I heard a few minutes ago, I can't hear it anymore. But it was really weird I must say. I'm hesitant to post this, for a few various logical reasons, but surely someone else MUST of heard that #ing death siren. Or dozens or a hundred or so people, I have no idea!!! Ugh only now does it cross my mind that my stupid "obviously-was-born-blonde ass" forgot to record it with my cell phone, hell I didn't even think of it! lol. FML. Oh we;;, whatever, Doesn't matter anyway. Ok I'm done, That was way longer than I had intended, bless the brave soul who chooses to read all that and waste a few minutes of their life. lol. But ya, long story short; I'm pretty sure I heard that 'death siren' everyone's been hearing, and they are right, its [SNIP] bizarre!! Idk man, this world is nuts.
edit on 3/13/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit- Censor/Profanity

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
One possible explanation.

Have you ever seen one of those huge tunnel boring machines. They can be used to make underground shelters and they need never surface. Just keep them moving moving moving, rawhide!

P

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I have no idea! I have seen the videos and it is freaky. I am in West Virginia and have yet to hear the noises.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I live in nyc and wonder what people here would think if it was heard here.
Sometimes I see chemtrails and wonder if they could sound proof those sounds.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The exact same thing happened to me i thought there was a truck running outside. Looked out every window and saw nothing but i could hear it. I also thought this cant be that noise but it was very strange. Cant explain it this was monday night about 8 or 9.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Prisoner60863

Very interesting!!!!!!!!!!!! they have been spraying heavy around here lately.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FJKchristain

This weekend there was huge x's all over the sky here. Clear sky otherwise.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Prisoner60863

All blue skies then the planes start flying and the entire sky is cloudy. but x's 3 or 4 at a time. the night sky is always clear when they spray in the day and stars are so visible. proabbly the same looking down if you were in the sky looking down it would be clear.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
could you pick out the note that they were.. ermm. "making" .. for lack of a bet'ter term.
we've been testing our tornado sirens a lot. they could be just "general disaster" sirens perhaps?
maybe bomb sirens...... (like during the blitz?)
mine sound at an F. I can't remember theory enough to remember which number. I believe the one just above middle C.

EDIT: holyyycrap. totally scratch that. that's really freaky. definitely not a siren...
edit on 13-3-2012 by novemberecho because: Watched a video on strange noises, not what I thought.

EDIT (again): dug around a little bit. claims on "godlikeproductions" that this person has a cousin in the air force, and that the noises are coming from a satelite that they have just launched that uses SONAR to locate the troops.
edit on 13-3-2012 by novemberecho because: did more research.
or perhaps from the solar activity.

edit on 13-3-2012 by novemberecho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FJKchristain
The exact same thing happened to me i thought there was a truck running outside. Looked out every window and saw nothing but i could hear it. I also thought this cant be that noise but it was very strange. Cant explain it this was monday night about 8 or 9.

There's been a couple of times, it sounded like a low flying plane over the house, taking a long time to go by. When I've gone outside to look, there's no plane, and clear skies.
It's weird to hear something that sounds so close, and not see anything.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by novemberecho

what would cause us to hear it though if it was sonar??

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

those noises are coming from a satelite that the Air Force recently put in the sphere, what happened was how this satelite works is it does the sonar bouncing to create High def imaging to soldiers on the ground, now, they were doing this when a Russian KV-3 satelite passed by on it's orbit, the electromagnetic waves (USAF used infrared KV-3 uses X-ray) crossed eachother and to human ears it would not regularly be heard by us, only by animals, but because of extraordinary circumstances the frequency has an anomaly and can be heard, apparently these sounds are happening all over the world right now but can only be heard depending on the frequency it hit when it bounced to earth, now, if your dogs start acting up, if your lights start going funny, it's because of what happened. Both USAF and Russian air force won't release an official statement because they don't see it as a big deal

I suppose it sounds reasonable to me, but then again, I don't know anything about that sort of thing.
perhaps it's from the solar flares?

I found the "lights going funny" thing interesting. because the lights powered out at my work today, and I almost screamed "EMP!!!!!" I restrained myself from doing so, of course.

edit on 13-3-2012 by novemberecho because: relevant.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
ok so i heard the sounds today about an hour an a half ago...check out my thread on GLP about it, with vid recording

I live in Tacoma, WA, and they just started out of the blue....i think i'll make a thread on it...or add to another exisiting thread..

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I recommend everyone interested in an investigation into the strange sounds to listen to this interview with Investigator Linda Moulton Howe, on Coast to Coast AM Radio

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

A lot of people seem to say when they go outside there is a weird static feeling in the air, like a weird 'dead' feeling to the air. Its weird, Idk...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
There's been a couple of times, it sounded like a low flying plane over the house, taking a long time to go by. When I've gone outside to look, there's no plane, and clear skies.
It's weird to hear something that sounds so close, and not see anything.

Man the same damn thing happened to me. It was like the plane was hovering over my house because I heard it for about a minute. Planes don't take that long to pass overhead.

I have no guesses as to what it might have been....other than aliens.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Yeah, a couple weeks ago. I was laying in bed and heard a noise outside. I live about a mile from train tracks so hearing a train blasting it's horn and rumbling through town is the norm. Well as I lay there, I thought to myself, boy this is one long ass train but I never heard the train whistles/horn. So I am laying there still thinking about how odd not to hear the whistles and how long it was lasting. So I got up out of bed and looked outside still hearing the roar/rumbling. I went out on my back porch and noticed it wasn't from the direction I usually hear the trains, it was up above me, it sounded like a plane or like one of those c 17 planes flying low, but continuous however there wasn't nothing in the air. I came back in the house and just wrote it off as a train even though my senses were saying different.

It has got me thinking ever since then.
edit on 15-3-2012 by thefullbug because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS IT EXPLAINS THE SOUND THAT YOU ARE HEARING!!!

SKIP TO 19:20 FOR THE EXPLANATION OF THE SOUND. THEN GO BACK AND WATCH IT!

MADE IN 1988

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caidema
Originally wrote this for my Facebook page, but after writing it I decided to post it here instead so I wouldn't be laughed at...

WTF!!???!!? Is anybody else hearing these strange horn like repetitive sounds??? 've seen recorded videos that people from all over the world had recorded of these strange sounds, and I've always thought they seemed really weird, as did everyone else. Obviously.

Where do you live? One explanation is the enormous pumps for fracking the earth to get more oil & gas.

Another one is a neurological medical problem which might concern you.

top topics

join