It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous- Latest Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Here it is!

Link

These are some heavy words. I feel excited and slightly worried. Bold claims were made, This is a very important moment in our history.

I believe that Anon is going to have a lot of swing, Spring is back, Occupy can resume, but on a much larger scale. The question is, Is it time? Is it right? Could this potentially be our demise? How will the government react to such bold claims? This will all be answered in the next few short months.
edit on 13-3-2012 by princeguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by princeguy

I wouldn't lose much sleep over this.

Didn't they attack the vatican's website last week?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This is an article that I read and thought it was proper for the occasion.
Li nk

These bankers are struggling how to exit, that no one can see them... They are totally terrified what will going to happened to their jobs, or even better, their conciseness... Because, this is only beginning of the only way of clearing this rigged and prison monetary system... Yes, I am truly excited like a child who knows a lot, yet have no idea how this beautiful events will unfold.... Who will state first in the open on MSMedia, politician or banker or general or pope?... It really does not matter to me, as things has been completed in background, from legal, spiritual and moral perspective so perfectly executed... Present days looks to me like a story from Richard Bach called "Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah"of the river tribe, who lived on the bottom of fast and raging river... "Once there a lived a village of creatures along the bottom of a great crystal river. The current of the river swept silently over them all – young and old, rich and poor, good and evil, the current going its own way, knowing only its own crystal self. Each creature and its own manner, clung tightly to the twigs and rocks of the river bottom, for clinging was their way of life, and resisting the current what each had learned from birth. But one creature said at last, 'I am tired of clinging. Though I cannot see it with my eyes, I trust that the current knows where it is going. I shall let go, and let it take me where it will. Clinging, I shall die of boredom. ' The other creatures laughed and said , 'Fool! Let go, and that current you worship will throw you tumbled and smashed across the rocks, and you will die quicker than boredom!' But the one heeded them not, and taking a breath did let go, and at once was tumbled and smashed by the current across the rocks. Yet in time, as the creature refused to cling again, the current lifted him free from the bottom, and he was bruised and hurt no more. And creatures downstream, to whom he was a stranger, cried, 'See a miracle! A creature like ourselves, yet he flies! See the Messiah, come to save us all!' And the one carried in the current said, ' I am no more Messiah than you. The river delights to lift us free, if only we dare let go. Our true work is this voyage, this adventure.' But they cried the more, ' Saviour!' All the whole cling to the rocks, and when they looked again he was gone, and they were left alone making legends of a saviour." So, how I see this beautiful story is perfect example for our today’s situation... Our ego is clinging on money, power, material aspects, yet not really seeing two fingers away from its nose... this is how much is present society stuck... And having its nails deep down in illusion of money... Simply realize that money is/was here to give us opportunity to grow out of this state of service to self, out of this energy of greed and more's... Define your thoughts, observe your thoughts, simply knowing that these energies cannot serve you any longer... If you like to fly [physically and spiritually...] simply let go of this grip on money, on power, on glamour, on fake or illusionary relations.. and let go, so this beautiful energy of Love that is sweeping our shores of Gaia will lift you high up, with flow that leads toward Ascension... Give it a try, please... Start with finding enough courage to share only kindness with others and self... Kindness does not cost anything... You have it in abundance and as soon you realize that it is in you all the time, it will come out on surface... Share your Compassion with beings like Bernanke, or Murdoch, or David Cameron, or pope... As they need only these energies at this moment... They stepped out of their dark clothes, and very soon we all will see their true self’s... They will take a stand and openly admit all the crimes toward Humanity, they will give all their good will to the Humanity... And we can start practicing compassion and forgiveness with every event that comes to our attention... Can you imagine when 7 billions of souls all together decide to raise Humanity on higher frequencies... I can almost feel these energies building for millennia, where in one moment of this linear time, these energies will swipe the world like this raging river and take all of US in the stream of Life toward 5D true reality... This current I call Current of Love, and there will be no one who will be able to cling on the rocks of material, old system, for too long... Maybe couple of months max, yet their body and nails will be all bruised and ripped from the rocks... During these couple of months, the ones who cling on rocks barely seeing from pain, they will see and feel others floating in peace and with loving smile all around them... Simply telling them to LET GO of ego, to LET GO of fake power, to LET GO of control, to LET GO of need to blame... self or others...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Simply LET GO of everything that we thought we know, and have fun floating on the waves of this beautiful see of love... See you around dear Ones, but only Ones who dare to let go... Who dare to LET GO of eGO... Only when you let go, you will be able to recognize and receive true abundance... With Love and Letting Go of everything... Predrag/Saint Germain

I dont know if any of you are looking at this from a cosmic, evolutionary level. But that is what I see this as. A part of the Golden Age. The beginning of something beautiful for all of us to enjoy. Not just the few.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Cool, so now that I know the hackers will take care of the nefarious elements in my Gumment I can sit back and let them do it!
For some reason it seems this is more talk...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

If this is the "big" announcement BF alluded to, it's very disappointing. Anonymous seems to be grasping for content to keep their 15 mins running. I can only hope there is more to be happy about in the very near future.
After reading David Wilcock's article "The Billion Dollar Lawsuit to defeat Financial Tyrany" I was very educated and at the same time very skeptical, as googling him and Ben Fulford didn't produce any flattering info. Seems they both may have put too much powder in their noses. However the banking resignations and arrests in Germany do give their writings some credibility. I still find it hard to believe these two guys would be "in the know" of such deep rooted corruption, and more skeptical they would be the ones the "good guys" are using to spread the word of the great awakening or financial "reset". Time will only tell.
Both Fulford and Wilcock give readers hope that things are going to be ok. I am new to this site (second post) and never heard of either BF or DW before reading articles here. Also I am not one who is easily persuaded to believe in ET intervention to help the good guys on earth defeat the evil ones. Has either of these guys a proven track record of being "in the know" or are they as shady and sketchy as a quick google search paints them to be?
Ben mentioned Anonymous would be making a big announcement in conjunction with the White Hats and the Gnostics if I remember correctly. Did I miss the connection in this video?
The huge list of resigning bankers is so far the top news story of 2012, even if MSM has only trickled out individual cases with no link or connection to what is happening globally. This fact alone will keep me following BF, DW and Anonymous as I feel there may be a very huge SHTF event to come and I feel knowing as much as I can before or as it happens may give me an edge in preparing/dealing/surviving the event weather it is for the good or a doomsday scenario.
I for one feel it IS TIME for a peaceful rebellion to demand Responsible Government by population. It is almost too late with all the legislation being passed that take away our freedoms/liberties/and voices.
We should no longer have to simply choose the lesser or the evils when filling out the ballots at election time. It is truly time to take a stand and separate corporations /government/ Banks and eliminate the FED!!!
But what the heck do I know? I am just an uneducated Canadian who has finally woke up from my sheep.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Orgasmo

I feel that most of the bashing you are going to find on the internet of David Wilcock and Ben Fulford will be done on purpose. Of course there is going to be a campain against them if they have a following. Their information is being heard by the people. And the only way to slow or stop that without "bustin sum caps" is to discredit them. I personally have not really paid much attention to Ben Fulford but I will look at what he has to say.

I personally feel that it is time to end the fed, end the corrupt system that has been held in place for so long.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
And I do have to say I am very disappointed that this thread was moved to the "general Chit Chat"

I feel that this is a HUGE deal, and this thread was moved into obscurity.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
compared to the other autonomous video this one seems a little out of wack and different, sound /voice wise, and video its self, there were no news clips in his postings before and he always was the only one talking! this is a hoax video!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Chefspicy

You could be right, It does have a different feel. I posted this right after watching. I guess I was a little flabbergasted because of the message.

top topics

join