It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle on the Sun vs Pyramid in Sphere on US DOLLAR: Stellar 'Omen'?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

they dont call it Solar MAXIMUM for no reason..

a triangle/pyramid on a circle/sphere?

hmm.. where have we all seen that before, every day in and out of our hands??

edit on 13-3-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Op I want to see where this thread goes as I am very interested in the Sun right now especially.

Its my bedtime so I can't contribute much tonight. What does the G stand for on the top of the Pyramid... I have never known but now I'm pondering it.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Illuminated freemasonic "G" has many meanings, look at the first pic in this link, they show a triangle in a circle/sun

illuminatusobservor.blogspot.com...

the symbolism here again couldnt be more obvious/consistent

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Doesn't the G stand for GOD? God the Creator, God the Master Builder. Seems that I have seen something on this on TV lately.
Off to watch the vids.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
Illuminated freemasonic "G" has many meanings, look at the first pic in this link, they show a triangle in a circle/sun

Yeah this video came out a long time back and after extensive research it was discovered it was just a marketing campaign Ad and not really an Illuminati Video at all.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
yup so did the dollar and heheh yes the video is obviously a marketing symbol, doubt NWO have to market themselves.

what is with the highly correlated symbolism though?

it seems really weird Illuminati have these triangle/pyramid in sphere symbols for so long

and now in 2012 we (finally) see it on the SUN

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Its NOT even a triangle if you actually look at the shape

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
an elongated triangle? triangular? lol,. semantics. it reminds me of the pentagon, even. at the same time.

if one zooms in on any triangle eventually it will stop being a triangle if the lines are not straight (relativity, anyone?)

anyways i could swear the only thing missing now, is the all-seeing eye within the triangular shape.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

LOL

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The main theme of the $1 bill is Satan.

Owl perching on the front, and roman numerals on the back that read: 1776

Space/Sun/Moon could all possibly be fake. If it is, it'd be one their best conspiracy's yet. No doubt symbolism will be everywhere.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I doubt either are connected in anyway. I think your looking into it too much to be honest

edit on 25-3-2012 by RBinOkc because: Spelling Error lol

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70

Originally posted by BiggerPicture

Yeah this video came out a long time back and after extensive research it was discovered it was just a marketing campaign Ad and not really an Illuminati Video at all.

LOL was 'extensive research' really needed to figure that one out?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
After much lurking and contemplation of the disinformation probes (yes the ones with the seventh planet stuck somewhere) and true curiosity seekers debate of this phenomenom. It dawned on me that this event could happen again, but with a different twist. What would you do if this triangle appears again with another triangle superimposed upon it to form the STAR OF DAVID which is the sign of the SON OF MAN ...JESUS CHRIST.
Would YOU bow the knee and confess that Jesus is Lord??

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yule C Mann
After much lurking and contemplation of the disinformation probes (yes the ones with the seventh planet stuck somewhere) and true curiosity seekers debate of this phenomenom. It dawned on me that this event could happen again, but with a different twist. What would you do if this triangle appears again with another triangle superimposed upon it to form the STAR OF DAVID which is the sign of the SON OF MAN ...JESUS CHRIST.
Would YOU bow the knee and confess that Jesus is Lord??

If Jesus Christ is just symbolism for the Sun God, then yes. I worship no mortal, as Jesus's Body was just as mortal as mine, yet he is the God? LOL, if we all have spirits then again, I am no different than that Moral Brigade preaching peasent that "supposedly" inspired the Bible (JC). He said he was the son of God, yet so am I. So he died for his sins, and each of us will as well. Some ailment caused by some life long sinnful act could cause disease-cancer (eating fast food, GMO's, Smoking, Greed-Stress-Lying-betrayel-obesity, etc), therefore "we all die from our sins."

I would bow to the Sun and pray to it, being that it is the only useful object in space that gives us light, warmth, environment, plants, energy, gravitational sense of mormality, life, color, on and on. So why would I bow to a mortal when this object gives us much more than a cult leader that leads to wars and disease? I could learn as much from sitting in the Sun and enjoying the climate, animals, and nature it provides and learn just as much about life rather than reading or following the Christian beliefs. Many of the morals taught in the bible are innate to us. A happy person will murder another person, a child will not take anothers life unless it was taught to, out of desperation or fear. I could sit and ponder under the Sun for decades, with no religion around and understand life much more in depth, with clarity, as it will not be filled with yarns of redacted and edited mythos that enables the writers to spread a message. One of false hope, fear of worlds end, class warfare, revolution, faith, war, sacrifice, struggle, dissident punishment, savior for the common man (yet look how common people are today, enslaved),etc. Though this is being engrained in your brain, the fluffy love man and forgive man and the God loves us. There is more evil in the bible than there is good.

So why is this such a followed and beloved book that makes men, women, and children adore their beliefs and fanaticize about heaven? Control. Indoctrination. Fear. All of this mumbo jumbo is recycled throughout generation to get the youth to follow as well. The parents will make them out of The vatican full nelson. How could one person still be Christian after all the rape and pedophile scandals? Forgive them.
"They are men, but men of God, he loves us all, forgive and forget, and we will ship him somewhere else for them to love."

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ
Op I want to see where this thread goes

I think it will go into the "General Conspiracies" or the "Skunkworks" forums. The OP just sees patterns and reads meaning into them. I could find a triangular shape on some animal's round a$$ and claim it proves the secret Illuminati plan to take over the world.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
It's the eye of sauron!! LOL

new topics

top topics

join