It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Language of the Divine Matrix~ (life changer)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Hello all!
This video is a lengthy presentation put together by none other than Gregg Braden. He does a fantastic job of combining Science and Spirituality to give you some powerful tools in this experience we call life. I have watched both the videos and have implemented the suggestions that he has into my daily life. WOW, what a difference. It is so simple and so profound, as are many of our life lessons.
I hope that this video brightens and enriches all the lives that it touches.

In case you were wondering both videos combined takes aproxomatly 5 hours to complete. And don't bother asking what the lessons are because there is no way I could convey them without you watching the video. I have recommended this to all of my family.

PART 1

YouTube Link

PART 2

YouTube Link

Higher Heights!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Just got done watching it all and I gotta say I didn't expect it to be so fascinating.

Feeling as if it already happened IS indeed a intense suggestive power. I know too many people who fail before even giving something a real try because they already have failed in their mind and thus in their heart.

Thanks for sharing

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jesiaha

You are very welcome! It really is a powerful feeling when you attain it. Something I have been trying to feel is what it would be like to be completely FREE, what would Freedom feel like. Thats a hard one to wrap your head and heart around.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Still watching and it's interesting.

However there were some things that came to mind. As far being able to walk on hot coals because of the mind...not true really in the way he presents it. Mythbusters did an episode on it. Basically if you have confidence, the style of your walk is more conducive for not destroying your feet. The faster pace walk/run pushes your feet into the coals, oddly enough making you run faster. But it doesn't "change reality".

The idea that mind can overcome matter might be useful in some cases, and others not so much. Can mind affect someone else's mind, or the "mind" of nature? Probably not, which is slightly important. A volcano is still going to erupt despite the thoughts of others. He's selling one side of the picture, but the other side isn't as marketable.

Thunder Perfect Mind wasn't written by a women, it's not known who the author is.
edit on 14-3-2012 by Turq1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turq1
Still watching and it's interesting.

However there were some things that came to mind. As far being able to walk on hot coals because of the mind...not true really in the way he presents it. Mythbusters did an episode on it. Basically if you have confidence, the style of your walk is more conducive for not destroying your feet. The faster pace walk/run pushes your feet into the coals, oddly enough making you run faster. But it doesn't "change reality".

The idea that mind can overcome matter might be useful in some cases, and others not so much. Can mind affect someone else's mind, or the "mind" of nature? Probably not, which is slightly important. A volcano is still going to erupt despite the thoughts of others. He's selling one side of the picture, but the other side isn't as marketable.

Thunder Perfect Mind wasn't written by a women, it's not known who the author is.
edit on 14-3-2012 by Turq1 because: (no reason given)

As far as walking on coals a certain way so you don't burn your feet, Balonie. They are coals, I dont care what style of walk you have, its still freakin Hot! So I dont buy into what Mythbusters is selling. Secondly he never says that the power of mind can control someone else, or change nature. What the power of feeling can do is shape the reality that you experience. Which is a whole different concept in itself.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Look forward to watching when I get off work.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
It's much more enriching than the insignificances they show us on tv!
Thanks for sharing.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

You are very welcome! there is another video done by gregg braden that is worth checking out, it is called "the 7 essene mirrors"

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by princeguy

thx~! S&F ~!

I've saved it.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Watching this now, it looks like its going to take a couple days.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
If only this guy would drink some Draino and "divine-matrix" his way out of a horrible death.

Then we could cure cancer in infants over night by telling them to not manifest their own deaths.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
If only this guy would drink some Draino and "divine-matrix" his way out of a horrible death.

Then we could cure cancer in infants over night by telling them to not manifest their own deaths.

Unfortunately the example you have given mixes two distinct 'process' timelines...the first relating to 'waking' life and decided in a 'body-bound' state...the other, a general decision made before the carnal state (and sometimes forgotten) for the souls' individual and specific purpose...

It certainly is heartbreaking to witness the illness of children barely able to even understand (in the undeveloped mind) what is happening to them...but, like your good self - there would have been situations you found yourself in, and wondered how the hell you got there (and why)...if you were aware of every single decision/choice you had ever made (discounting any decisions you have made for your own future life) would you change any of those choices, knowing where it would ultimately take you?...and would you then be so cynical, knowing that this is how it works?

A

new topics

top topics

join