It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My letter to the Girlfriend I never knew I had.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I don't get any strange spam anymore.
Feel rather lonely and left out now.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria

You want me to PM you?

I can make you feel REALLY special. I'll even give you a free "code" while I'm at it.

Just kidding,

Serously though Boncho, that was great.

Comic relief is always a good thing on this site.

edit on 14-3-2012 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria

I think I could arrange some daily love notes for you...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
kinda of funny now but do to certain circumstances in my life those crazy emails caused me one heck of a night of wicked ass fighting, hysteria and almost suitcase packing. Now though I cant stop laughing about it because it really is so dam funny take about to coindence of getting those emails at the worst time possible.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I have heard from several girls like her recently, and what I can't seem to figure out, is if they know me like they say the do they would realize I am straight and dedicated to my man. It's nothing personal, but am not interested no matter how many times you spam my inbox along with all the "how to make girls want you" emails. Clearly I don't have a problem with girls not wanting me based on my emails, and I have no desire to make them want me.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Hi OP and Everyone,
I get the EXACT same e-mail, only it's from Adriana (not Paige). It goes straight into my junk folder, and I noticed that the recipient's address isn't even mine...it's TO a different e-mail address, so I don't know why I keep receiving it.

Thank you for making the whole thing amusing though....I was getting ticked off at how often I receive it. Now I will just think of this thread...and laugh.

jacygirl

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Just want to say Thanks for posting this - checking my husbands email on the Ipad and only saw the first bit "hey BABE, guess you're not getting my emails" Clicked on it but, it must have been previously deleted as it was gone when I tried to bring it up fully on the screen. If I would have read it all pretty obvious it's a scam. BUT I only seen the subject line RE and the BABE part. Panicked. Cried. Panicked. Rationalized. Panicked. Cried. Asked Husband. Caused Fight. Now I tuck tail and apologize for being a sucker. I hate the new age sometimes.....

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by noonesdonkey

Exactly my situtation - so glad I found it online here...even though I had a wicked, hysterical, suitcase packing fight as well to start...because of bad timing!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join