It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3/13 Primaries --- Ron Paul: 5 Percent

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I find it funny that this whole thing is planned out to be more of a dramatic soap opera then an actual Republican GOP election...So we can expect months of this constant suspense.
edit on 13-3-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
Its not that they are excited about Romney they simply see him as the best choice out of a bad lot.

I have to disagree with the "bad lot" quote. I think it's because too many Republicans want Obama out of office so badly that they will take who ever is currently leading in the polls. Sadly, I believe that the polls are far from accurate if not down right lies (see countless youtube news stories that have already shown this to be true) and too many Americans still believe what ever the TV says is true.

I know from your many other post that you are not a Ron Paul fan, but have you truly researched his position on things or just repeating what you've heard from the biased news. I just find it hard to believe that if people really knew what he was about, that they could find anything wrong with his message, but maybe that's how I think because I am a Ron Paul Fan!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
LOL the stupidity is overwhelming and again not surprising. Paul is out, at least when it comes to the GOP. We all know it's a sham, even the Obamabots know it deep down. (course they won't admit it, they have all wanted anyone BUT Paul in this thing so fraud is A-OK to them) This won't stop. Paul should stop giving these jokers the time of day the way they have treated him.

Ron Paul would be Obama's dream opponent. Moderates would never vote for Ron Paul, and moderates decide elections. Someone else pointed out that people are voting for the best of a bad group of contenders, which is very much the case. Romney will get the GOP nomination because he is the only one still in the race that could get some of the moderate vote, therefore he has the best chance of beating Obama in November.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by trust_no_one

If the red states voted for Paul, they'd lose their welfare.

Second line.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

I agree wholly with your statement, only I feel that since we know of all the voter fraud that is going on, Ron Paul should just tell the GOP point blank, If you don't give me the nomination, I will run independent and if that happens you can kiss the election good bye. I say screw them if they cannot play by the rules neither will I.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
There is something genuinely wrong with these numbers. There is no way that everyone likes Romney that much. Ron Paul draws the crowds and talks with authority. Have you notice Romney stutter, and his eyebrows raise as if surprised with the question. The eyebrows raising, constantly smiling the fake smile.

Only trust people who speak with authority, without reservation and who wont smile just for the sake of smiling to please the crowd. Ron speaks with heart, unless I am the only one who can see this...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

" I agree wholly with your statement, only I feel that since we know of all the voter fraud that is going on, Ron Paul should just tell the GOP point blank, If you don't give me the nomination, I will run independent and if that happens you can kiss the election good bye. I say screw them if they cannot play by the rules neither will I.
"

I have my sucpisions that the GOP have NO Intent whatsoever of Winning the White House in 2012 . It also seems to me like a Deliberate attempt by their recent Bizzare Behavior rigging Numerous State Caucuses to assure Romney becomes their " Chosen One" which we All Know will eventually lead to Obama getting Reelected . Go ahead and Call me Crazy , but thats what I Gleam from all this Political Intruge of late.............

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
its not a matter of democrat or republicans the establishment will not give up the control it takes, that means obamacare is here to stay.. this is why they are choosing romney.. the election doesn't matter only power

Romney will not repeal obamacare if he wins.. he will tweek it and say thats the best we can do.

Romney cannot debate obama on obama care because romeny was a founder of it.

Obama cannot debate, neither can Romney... it would be the most boring debate ever with more stutters and 'uhs" than anything else.

Obama is the "uh" president

I am moving out of this country. My family is packing our bags and will be gone this year.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join