It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3/13 Primaries --- Ron Paul: 5 Percent

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Today are the primaries in Mississippi & Alabama. The exit polls are updated for Mississippi, and Ron Paul has come in with 5 percent.

It's official, this country is doomed. If these results are 100 percent correct, then it's clear what path Americans want to take. Romney, Santorum, Gingrich; Obama. To many of these [religious] voters, liberty is not as important as having their theocratic ideals lawfully imposed.

Mississippi Exit Polls

I'll update the thread for Alabama exit polls when the results come in.
edit on 13-3-2012 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Maybe not everyone supports Ron Paul?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Maybe not everyone supports Ron Paul?

He was never expected to do well in the southern back-woods states. A good portion of those voters can't afford computers or internet to do their own research, and rely on everything that TPTB's tv stations tell them on their 12" magnavoxes with rabbit ears.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
He has been polling there between 6 and 7 percent. So that seems to be about what we should be seeing. If it makes you feel any better a he was 4 percent a few months ago so it is a slight improvement.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I have stopped paying attention to the numbers. It simply makes no sense. He draws these huge crowds of people, while Romney sits in large Stadiums with 150 people and thousands of empty seats, yet these people are not going to the polls?

I think it is all BS and I am not buying none of it. The process needs to be more transparent and votes need to be counted publicly.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
i saw those same results earlier on cnn just for state polls

but even ron paul is suspicious of the GOP and caucuses and mainstream media

though i wouldnt say the southern states would be his most popular states but i would assume he would still get far more than 5%

i heard he's polling really well in hawaii though anyways, it could be his first official victory aside from V Islands

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Ya , lets elect someone who will keep things going as they are currently.

Thats working so well for us.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu
If these results are 100 percent correct

Now here is where there is plenty of room for discrepancies
edit on 13-3-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
I have stopped paying attention to the numbers. It simply makes no sense. He draws these huge crowds of people, while Romney sits in large Stadiums with 150 people and thousands of empty seats, yet these people are not going to the polls?

I think it is all BS and I am not buying none of it. The process needs to be more transparent and votes need to be counted publicly.

It is safe to assume that everyone excited enough to go to a ralley is going to vote. Of course that number of people is a tiny drop in the bucket. The question your asking is if they are not excited enough to go to a Romney ralley why are the voting for him in the polls? The answer is easy to find when you look at the exit polls. Its not that they are excited about Romney they simply see him as the best choice out of a bad lot.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

He draws these huge crowds of people, while Romney sits in large Stadiums with 150 people and thousands of empty seats, yet these people are not going to the polls?
reply to post by MrWendal

Could it be that a large number of people in those crowds are democrats? I know a lot of moderate democrats that really like Ron Paul. Since democrats can't vote in the republican caucuses, maybe that reflects the lower voter percentage? I believe Ron Paul would easily beat Obama because he does connect with moderate democrats.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
LOL the stupidity is overwhelming and again not surprising. Paul is out, at least when it comes to the GOP. We all know it's a sham, even the Obamabots know it deep down. (course they won't admit it, they have all wanted anyone BUT Paul in this thing so fraud is A-OK to them) This won't stop. Paul should stop giving these jokers the time of day the way they have treated him.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I talked to my folks about the election a few months ago. We're on good terms and I couldn't ask for better parents, but they can be ostritches sometimes and just like to bury their heads and get out of the way. So when I talked to them about Paul they were defensive and generally unresponsive at first. But I told them more and eventually a few weeks later they confessed they were with me.

They had taken the time to look up his positions and decided they really liked the sound of him. My mom made a few comments that really warmed my heart, but also kind of gave me an idea as to how bad people in the US are brainwashed. Once she told me she watched the debate and "Just felt so bad for Dr Paul, you could tell he wanted to speak really bad but they just wouldn't let him." And later during Super Tuesday she called to tell me she was reading up on Santorums positions that were published in a local paper:

"He's crazy! He's absolutely insane! How can anyone support him?" This coming from my mother who hasn't ever strayed from the republican ticket. "I mean, what was wrong with me? How could I support these people?" It's like once the blinders come off you can't put them back on again. I talked with some co-workers and they proudly confessed to me that they voted for Paul as well after hearing how adamantly I talked about him. We aren't a big state and don't have many delegates so we're basically ignored. But it seems like all people need is to just see the man to get that seed planted and eventually they can't understand how they used to think like the mindless throngs of people voting for monsters like Mitt and Santorum.

I think the letters D and R have totally corrupted any idea of thought when it comes to politics. The only thing that matters to people is that their chosen letter "Wins" and that makes them winners.

I'd also like to point out, it's scary to see how many people have been hijacked by a false Christianity, namely Santorum supporters, hearing them boo the Golden Rule is all the evidence you need to know how much these Sunday Christians really know or think about the Bible.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
LOL the stupidity is overwhelming and again not surprising. Paul is out, at least when it comes to the GOP. We all know it's a sham, even the Obamabots know it deep down. (course they won't admit it, they have all wanted anyone BUT Paul in this thing so fraud is A-OK to them) This won't stop. Paul should stop giving these jokers the time of day the way they have treated him.

Why would Obama supporters want anyone but Paul? Paul is an easy target I think they would love to have him in.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by enigma91

Thank you for sharing. This seems to be the case, as more people tire of the Rep/Dem contest & can actually look at who has America's best interest in mind. Yet the blinders are still on most Americans eyes; & most likely that won't change before this years election.
edit on 13-3-2012 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

I think it's the quite opposite, actually. With Obama being gun-hoe for disrespecting the Constitution, the document that he has sworn an oath to, he is in fact as easy target for Paul, not the other way around. Obama is a good speaker, yes, but Paul is a good speaker in his own way, and his specialty happens to be picking apart weak and or faulty logic/reasoning, and calling out his opponents shaky voting record. That for Obama is especially dangerous, as Obama has delivered on very little of what he promised he would during his initial election campaign, and what little he has delivered he has done so only recently, something that anybody could tell is just to shore-up his reelection, and will likely fall apart after taking another four years.

With the way Obama has acted as President, I can only imagine him winning election if Paul isn't the GOP nominee, as I doubt he still has many non-hardline democrats backing him.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Yeah I had no hope for RP here in Alabama. I listen to local talk and its Gingrich and Santorum. When the few RP supporters would call in, they get the whole "foreign policy" garbage. When you do try to give facts, then don't even wanna hear it. I can't for the life of me understand why someone wouldn't want all the information before coming to a conclusion. I went through all the candidates before I finally settled on RP. Whats going to be really sad is when either Obama wins because Reps put up a weak candidate or a Romney/Gingrich ticket wins. All those middle aged and middle class voters that put them in office wake up one morning to there retirement gone and the money saved is worthless.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

It has Finally come Down to this.......

If Ron Paul Does Not Win the GOP Nomination for President , Obama gets Reelected .
If Ron Paul Wins the GOP Nomination for President , he will Defeat Obama and become our next President .
If Mitt Romney Wins the GOP Nomination for President , he will Lose to Obama .
If Ron Paul Runs for President as an Independent Candidate , he will take Votes away from Both Romney and Obama , but will fall short of Winning the Oval Office .

Now , as Americans , who Represents YOUR Best Interests ? Think about that People, the Cold Hard Reality of the Police State Awaits us All if We Choose Wrong..............

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
CNN just projected Santorum wins Mississippi.

So he took both Alabama and Mississippi.

The GOP is a mess....and I'm loving it.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
You would think that the only guy on the list that wouldn't have voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964 would have done a little better.

Cripes, 20 percent of GOP voters are against mixed marriages down there. Over half think Obama is muslim.
edit on 13-3-2012 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

MrWendel Love your Avatar!!!! Is there anyway I can get a copy of it for my own personal uses? u2u me if that's possible with you?

Plus by the I loved that song back in the day.

Oh yeah Go Ron Paul, The numbers are a lie, as is the Media's portrayal.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join