It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disinformation in 9/11 and ET/UFO groups

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I felt this deserved its own post because this is something that needs to be discussed.

I strongly believe that videos like this are released to contaminate the field of evidence surrounding 9/11. There are many more like it, some better than others, but all of them share the same general theme. They are all bogus.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For every good video of factual 9/11 footage there are 10 others that are blatant hack jobs that, in my opinion, are released for the sole purpose of contaminating the evidence scene that is now video and photographs which once released online cannot be "brought back".. The info is out and the way to get the majority of the population to believe something contrary what is reality is to distort it.. Fill the field of evidence with garbage, hack jobs, and insane theories and the actual truth will be grouped in and the "official" story will be all that remains.

The same stuff happens in ET/UFO groups.

.. brilliant if you think about it.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by brigand

I prefer to take my lead from the fact there were so many disparate eye witnesses. I find it interesting how many Truthers simply ignore them or assume that there is some massive conspiracy, that involves a ridiculous number of people lying.

What I see are angry people who want their theory to be true so badly, their own critical thinking skills are on holiday on this topic. It seems like making the evidence fit the theory is becoming far more important to them than the truth.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
You COULD just have added your beef to the EXISTING thread that you even linked to...

:shk:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Doesn't really matter which side is right or if the truth is somewhere in the middle... like Roswell and the Kennedy assassination we will never know one way or the other. 50 years from now 9/11 will be just the third story in the set and it will still be argued...

There are no Aliens, there are no UFO, there are no CIA,NSA whatever agents doing bad things and blaming others to start wars...

So lets take an awe to the computer and go outside and enjoy what little time we have left before Nibiru the Destroyer takes us out before next Christmas

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
You COULD just have added your beef to the EXISTING thread that you even linked to...

:shk:

I felt it deserved a separate thread due to the fact that every time I get on ATS, I see another video, picture, or theory that makes me wonder. Also, if Nibiru was actually going to end the world in 2012, we would see it by now.. no?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by brigand
Also, if Nibiru was actually going to end the world in 2012, we would see it by now.. no?

I wouldn't worry about Nibiru... you will be long dead by the time it gets here

“Nibiru settled into a clockwise orbit (equal to 3,600 orbits of Earth around the Sun). Nibiru stabilized into a clockwise orbit, equal to 3,600 orbits of Earth around the Sun until 10, 900 B.C.E., when Nibiru arrived earlier, due to increasing drift from Solaris of Uranus. Uranus' gravity sped Nibiru's orbit. As a result of this close encounter between Nibiru and Uranus, one of Nibiru's moons, Miranda, was captured by and became a moon of Uranus as Nibiru and Uranus pulled at each other. From 10,000B.C.E. on, Nibiru's revolution sped to 3.450 Earth years; which makes Nibiru's next return 2900A.D. rather than 2012 as predicated on the earlier 3600- year orbit”

Sitchin, Z., 2007, The End of Days, pages 315 - 317

2900 AD not 2012 In Sitchin's own words... that is 892 years away...

new topics

top topics

join