It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Self Alchemy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Contrary to what many believe, I personally have found that the DNA strands are only allegorical terms used by mystics etc for explaining to individuals that there is more to their being than they have discovered/accessed.

I have found that most genuine spirits never talk about this in words but they show images and intuitive knowledge/understanding and that the DNA is something that human psyches -- prior total awakening -- see due to the limited perception in the physical.

The full activation takes one from limited fractional awareness of the total reality to absolute awareness... In this state the DNA strands do not exist. There is no definite number of strands to a master. Tho if placed under a microscope the strands of 3D reality will show simply as that is expectation.
What is being said is that the master is a field of fluid ever changing/renewing energy and not compartmentalized components.

This means that the DNA does exist in all the levels below the highest but once one exists in the highest they are free from the physical components of reality -- all aspects dissolve into semi-formlessness.

The physical electro-chemicals of the psyche and the brain in 3D are there to support the souls integration, once the soul has learned to not categorize things quantitatively (i.e. separate things) in their active perception, they then begin to allow the gaps between the physical components to become perceived as whole and full with source. Oneness is perceived.

In that state there is no longer a DNA strand. There is only consciousness upholding the familiar form of the body via effortless intent/knowingness of the total true self (a desired "involuntary" projection from the spiritual non physical psyche) This is the true ascended light body which is the physical when transmuted to light. Instead of being light and spirit (non-physical) consciousness becomes semi-solid and matter becomes semi-non-physical.

I feel that many guides and the like are not truly allowing people to reach their full potential.

When one ceases thinking of things as molecules etc and treats all things as thought-form fields of energy which overlap into one another via sharing the same source, then the psyche begins to experiences awakening to the ultimate reality. And this reality is akin to that which is spoken of in the vedas as the greater earth.

It is a flat plain of which is dimensionally separated from the planet earth yet which is still connected spiritually to the known world. It is the 5th Dimension +. The 4th dimension is the interdimensional gate which sits between the the 3rd and the 5th. All awakening positive polarity expressions and beings existing from 3D exist in the 5D world simultaneously. Yet many do not realise it. When one attains absolute intent and awareness of oneself they can move into 5D permanently and even come back to 3D if they feel a purpose.

The way it works is like this... The Earth's poles are the planetary grids connection to the greater earth and the cosmos at large. The Galaxy when seen with the awakened eyes (i.e. no gaps between things the unseen made visible), becomes the celestial land a flat plain but it is akin to non-physical reality and not physical. this this is what I feel the Vedas speak of because it is flat and vast yet finite as well - it has a limit. Its also synonymous with "Astral Plane" - not to say that the astral doesn't contain planets as well... anything is possible.

But the true flat plane where consciousness becomes solidified is infinite and is where all beings who are fully awake to their true absolute selves reside as ascended masters. There are no merkaba fields or dna or atoms etc.. all is one as a fluid continuousness endless field. The aura as it is in 3D no longer exists either as necessary constructs of form, but all positive sensations are experienced because they are known of in the collective field i.e. the 5D+ Akasha. To k.now the true self one must understand divine love. And that includes divine sexuality. The sages of the past misunderstood the value of sexual pleasure when embraced with divinity.

The hearts desires are not to be relinquished and suppressed or transcended... that is only a temporal state to experience on the path of enlightenment so as to be released from the tyranny of egoic non divine desire i.e. need, lust etc.

Once one understands this the passion must be renewed with the richness of child like innocence complimenting sexual maturity.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiratio

You do realize that DNA is a chemical, not a philosophical concept?

While I appreciate that the ultimate goal of Alchemists was to achieve spiritual and philosophical perfection, I hardly think that converting yourself to white ash is the true path.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

While I appreciate that the ultimate goal of Alchemists was to achieve spiritual and philosophical perfection, I hardly think that converting yourself to white ash is the true path.

realizations are impermanent... everything is a subject of and subject to pholisophy

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I thought that Alchemy was the transmutation of base metals into Gold ????

I basically dont know what the OP is getting at ???

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by downunderET

I thought that Alchemy was the transmutation of base metals into Gold ????

I basically dont know what the OP is getting at ???

The transmutation of base metals into gold is supposed to be an allegory for the transmutation of base humans into pure spiritual beings.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiratio
Contrary to what many believe, I personally have found that the DNA strands are only allegorical terms used by mystics etc for explaining to individuals that there is more to their being than they have discovered/accessed.

I have found that most genuine spirits never talk about this in words but they show images and intuitive knowledge/understanding and that the DNA is something that human psyches -- prior total awakening -- see due to the limited perception in the physical.

The full activation takes one from limited fractional awareness of the total reality to absolute awareness... In this state the DNA strands do not exist. There is no definite number of strands to a master. Tho if placed under a microscope the strands of 3D reality will show simply as that is expectation.
What is being said is that the master is a field of fluid ever changing/renewing energy and not compartmentalized components.

This means that the DNA does exist in all the levels below the highest but once one exists in the highest they are free from the physical components of reality -- all aspects dissolve into semi-formlessness.

The physical electro-chemicals of the psyche and the brain in 3D are there to support the souls integration, once the soul has learned to not categorize things quantitatively (i.e. separate things) in their active perception, they then begin to allow the gaps between the physical components to become perceived as whole and full with source. Oneness is perceived.

In that state there is no longer a DNA strand. There is only consciousness upholding the familiar form of the body via effortless intent/knowingness of the total true self (a desired "involuntary" projection from the spiritual non physical psyche) This is the true ascended light body which is the physical when transmuted to light. Instead of being light and spirit (non-physical) consciousness becomes semi-solid and matter becomes semi-non-physical.

I feel that many guides and the like are not truly allowing people to reach their full potential.

When one ceases thinking of things as molecules etc and treats all things as thought-form fields of energy which overlap into one another via sharing the same source, then the psyche begins to experiences awakening to the ultimate reality. And this reality is akin to that which is spoken of in the vedas as the greater earth.

It is a flat plain of which is dimensionally separated from the planet earth yet which is still connected spiritually to the known world. It is the 5th Dimension +. The 4th dimension is the interdimensional gate which sits between the the 3rd and the 5th. All awakening positive polarity expressions and beings existing from 3D exist in the 5D world simultaneously. Yet many do not realise it. When one attains absolute intent and awareness of oneself they can move into 5D permanently and even come back to 3D if they feel a purpose.

The way it works is like this... The Earth's poles are the planetary grids connection to the greater earth and the cosmos at large. The Galaxy when seen with the awakened eyes (i.e. no gaps between things the unseen made visible), becomes the celestial land a flat plain but it is akin to non-physical reality and not physical. this this is what I feel the Vedas speak of because it is flat and vast yet finite as well - it has a limit. Its also synonymous with "Astral Plane" - not to say that the astral doesn't contain planets as well... anything is possible.

But the true flat plane where consciousness becomes solidified is infinite and is where all beings who are fully awake to their true absolute selves reside as ascended masters. There are no merkaba fields or dna or atoms etc.. all is one as a fluid continuousness endless field. The aura as it is in 3D no longer exists either as necessary constructs of form, but all positive sensations are experienced because they are known of in the collective field i.e. the 5D+ Akasha. To k.now the true self one must understand divine love. And that includes divine sexuality. The sages of the past misunderstood the value of sexual pleasure when embraced with divinity.

The hearts desires are not to be relinquished and suppressed or transcended... that is only a temporal state to experience on the path of enlightenment so as to be released from the tyranny of egoic non divine desire i.e. need, lust etc.

Once one understands this the passion must be renewed with the richness of child like innocence complimenting sexual maturity.

Hi spiratio

Yoowhza
Has this been mapped on brain waves or blood tests?
Do you just accept this like some folks accept Christ?
Is this Nervana? sp
thanks

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This is basically what Christ taught – the esoterics of it -- but without the dogma which replaced the true meaning behind his words which the Essenic tribes recorded.

He was just like buddah and all the others with the "do unto others as you'd have done to you" etc. But his articulation of things inadvertently over the coarse of direct teachings... i.e. what he stated about the earth and life etc. i.e. what one can deduce his philosophy on the cosmos was.. well. The bible makes note of him speaking as though the earth is flat. And then other passages elude to it being round. The average human being unable to consider that there are no absolute unchanging truths genraly couldn't grasp that maybe its both. And this is what many contradictions in the bible are about. Christ could not take sides with one or the other, he is a mediator for truth... that being: there is no absolute truth other than all material things are impermanent and subject to change.

Spirit which is formless and eternal is and always will be the same and so will your true self... yet it is impermanent in as much that by each passing moment it experiences new things and thus changes. (we are told that Christ's in his own words said that he was unchanging and eternal. He was also an example of what each one is capable of attaining)

Essentially it means that beliefs are not real and if one believes only in what they can immediately see as a “relative truth's” in the present moment (short of understanding they are subject to change) Then such a one is subject to illusion.

Now I can say that I know for myself – via esoteric experiences - that what I have written is true... but when the time comes to fully embody that knowledge, the faculties of “knowing” will be revoked so as that what is know of as an absolute will be unknown once it is attained. For knowledge is irrelevant to the experience of infinite earth, the same as knowledge is irrelevant in understanding exactly how the dream process works...no matter how much one logistically knows about dreaming they still find themself in a dream under amnesia of the aspect of self (who knows about dreaming) which slumbers. This synonymous with the fact that no matter how much science understands how things works it can never observe all the aspects happening at once.

One can learn to lucid dream, yes... but once that occurs the dream is no longer the same dream it changes, so the self dreaming in amnesia will never completely know/be the self who dreams lucidly and vice versa.

So I conclude in saying Christ understood enough about how reality works (relative to conscious experience) by proxy that he did not believe he understood absolutely what was truth in any passing moment, and that anything he knew whilst here would become yet again unknown and irrelevant to where he would arrive upon ascension. So knowledge is necessary for life as humanity thinks they “know” it, however it must be noted that what is present knowledge will eventually become obsolete and meaningless, with regard to each and every individual at some point along the spiritual path either in this “life” or that after.

See this for more articulations: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

realizations are impermanent... everything is a subject of and subject to pholisophy

What I hear you saying is that by whatever allegory, rhetoric, as the teaching of the very BEST, is formative and functional where form follows function. Understood in this manner, DNA DOES come into play, in so far as it's programmable by language, and by what is heard, said, grokked or understood deeply, and we then resonate with higher truths at a deeper, more fundamental level, until the allegory of a winding upward spiral is no longer needed!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

This is basically what Christ taught – the esoterics of it -- but without the dogma which replaced the true meaning behind his words which the Essenic tribes recorded.

He was just like buddah and all the others with the "do unto others as you'd have done to you" etc. But his articulation of things inadvertently over the coarse of direct teachings... i.e. what he stated about the earth and life etc. i.e. what one can deduce his philosophy on the cosmos was.. well. The bible makes note of him speaking as though the earth is flat. And then other passages elude to it being round. The average human being unable to consider that there are no absolute unchanging truths genraly couldn't grasp that maybe its both. And this is what many contradictions in the bible are about. Christ could not take sides with one or the other, he is a mediator for truth... that being: there is no absolute truth other than all material things are impermanent and subject to change.

Spirit which is formless and eternal is and always will be the same and so will your true self... yet it is impermanent in as much that by each passing moment it experiences new things and thus changes. (we are told that Christ's in his own words said that he was unchanging and eternal. He was also an example of what each one is capable of attaining)

The impermanence has no reality; reality lies in the eternal. Those who have seen the boundary between these two have attained the end of knowledge. Realize that which pervades the universe and is indestructible; no power can affect this unchanging, imperishable reality. The body is mortal, but that which dwells in the body is immortal and immesasurable."

~ Krishna to Arjuna, before the big battle (an allegory for the battle within) from "The Ghagavad Gita" as translated by Eknath Easwaran

edit on 14-3-2012 by NewAgeMan because: every reason given.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
You need to take it one step further and realize that self alchemy is not preformed by you or your body.

At the quantum level it is all controlled by the all or the source or what ever name it is given.

All alchemy is not preformed by you or me we don't hold any power per say but the knowing that there is something more powerful than me only leaves me to believe that I don't have to do anything but allow and let go of all my under standing and make room in my head that there is the all or source that can do it for me.

I am just a conduit for the universe why should I try to do something that I can't do but through me the universe and it's infinite power and Quantum ability can do anything. But only if I allow it to, all I need to do is just get out of the way.

Turn led to gold no problem, never get sick no problem, move from one place to another anywhere in the world no problem, visit other ET races no problem. You can do what ever is Quantumly possible but only if can believe you can.

I can.

JS

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jsettica

Yes, by human resources alone it is impossible, but not for God because for God all things are possible.

Our job then, our "great work" or Magnum Opus" is simply to believe and recieve!

It's absurdly, ridiculously simple and easy, requiring ONLY open mindedness, and willingness, and a willing heart that seeks out the best of the best, and that knows quality or the sacred when it sees it or experiences it.

Self Alchemy is really to have the audacity and the courage to grab hold of a tow rope already extended to us from heaven above (source, incorruptible, imperishable eternal reality).

So it takes great imagination, great courage, and then a final quantum leap of faith into the unknown, while hoping against hope to be embraced by an all-good, all-loving uncaused cause (first father, alpha and omega of love, etc.)

edit on 14-3-2012 by NewAgeMan because: it's not JUST reasonable, it's unreasonably reasonable, an ultra-rationalism.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
That said, once you find it, you can test the rope to see if it's any good or will hold when you go swinging off the cliff's edge!

P.S. Sometimes, for the really courageous, or even wreckless self-alchemists, while the rope holds fine, we get slippery and slip off it's end, only to fall to our utter dismay, into a net of love which anticipated our fall and is made of the very same rope, powerful rope.

That's my tow rope from heaven sermon for today, thank you very much, good bye.

edit on 14-3-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I think DNA is an antenna that deciphers frequencies to form a living being. Change the frequency and eventually the shape changes. This frequency comes from the earth itself, comprised of every sound, rumble, roar, splash, thunder, groan, squeek, light, solar flare,and energy of the cosmos.. All life utilizes this to form shapes in a certain way. Subtract all sounds, lights, and signals and we may just fall apart or turn to stone. Change the signal of the earth and a tree changes it's growth pattern and leaf shapes.

When man screws with food chemistry he screws with the shape of the antenna and all future antennas created by reproduction. Notice the changes in size of the US woman, they are getting shorter over the last 30 + years. I don't know if these changes are better or worse, that will have to be seen.

new topics

top topics

join