It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you been feeling sick?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Just wanted to post this thread because the problems I have recently have has been bothering me, in addition to that also some of my family members and my friend have been bothered about it. This week and the previous weekend I have not been feeling well, and neither have some of my family and friends.

It is really weird when I say this but I think it is because of food poisoning. But this time as far as I can tell, it is by a certain supermarket chain called Tesco's. Now I’m making that judgment since for the past week I have been buying and consuming Tesco products and it has literally made me food poisoned. Which makes me wonder if it was only an accident or is it actually nation or world wide?

Now it might be this certain supermarket but because of it, I and fellow people I know have had waste problems (trying to put it in the nicest way possible) in addition to that constant stomach pains and also feeling literally sick. I can securely tell you that as far as I know, most of my family members shopped in Tesco since it is the closest in the past week or even months but it is the first time it happened and I’m indeed quite worried about the health of mine and people that I well know.

I'm wondering if I'm the only one experiencing this or is anyone else feeling a similar experience but not exactly because of a brand? Is it a chemical or a change in an ingredient that has been change but we don’t know about?

P.S- Sorry for the short and simple thread, it is late and I’m tired because of the awful pains but I will happily reply to answers and questions as soon as possible.
Also if this thread, if forum moderators see it as wrongly placed in this topic feel free to move it but I personally thought this was the best topic to place it under.

Thank you for taking your time and reading this

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Are you buying products made by the supermarket or other brands by different companies? Also is it cooked food or canned, vegetables, etc?

Ill ask my friend. He lives in the UK and he may shop there.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This is a very short comment but this happened in my town a week ago.

www.waff.com...

300ish absences out of 600ish students from a virus.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Then you should all go to the doctor, and tell about your problems, and what might cause it.

Staying home and typing this on the internet is not going to help.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a quick remedy for food poisoning is activated charcoal, either a powder (mix with water) or pills

www.emedicinehealth.com...

best of luck

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
If you have diarrhoea then I would recommend you see your doctor and arrange for stool samples to be taken.

If your stool sample results indicate an infectious disease (ie - Campylobacter, Salmonella, Escherichia coli etc) then your doctor will need to notify the Medical Officer (Health).

I would also inform the doctor that other family members and friends are unwell - with the common denominator being Tesco.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Personally I stopped shopping there years ago because I always seemed to be ill after eating their food. And when Blair said the Tesco CEO was in charge of Britain and Blair's NVC was of a submissive nature. Sent chills up my spine.

Look at the bread ingredients if there is any SOYA, then don't eat it. We found out that 90% of Soya is GMO and we were getting quite ill on it. Menstrul problems.

We had already stopped aspartame, MSG and floride in the toothpaste a few years back but then we started to have problems again.

Since we stopped eating soya products I have lost an inch over Christmas. (And I have never done that.) We have to check all bread products now.

And we now shop in Sainsburys and buy the fresh bakery bread, as it doesn't have soya in it.
Even M&S have Soya in their bread now.

Be safe

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

To answer your question, we have been buying tesco branded products in the period i mentioned above and they were not canned. It was meat as far as i know.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Thanks for the information, I will look out for soya in bread and most probably products. i also personally prefer Sainsburys because I have been shopping there ever since,well the begining. But since we moved we swapped to tesco and it has not exacly been well. like described above.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
One thing I wanted to add guys is this.
I know you might think this is a weird theory but since another person that I know has been sick but have not ate anything from tesco I though i came to a conclusion to this event.
I think the main cause of it is...
(drum roll)
Chem Trails.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
funny you should mention this...

last year i woke up in the middle of the night and my stomach was churning like never before

i then had both ends erupt, and the following two days are the worst I've ever felt.

I initially thought it was food poisoning, but then another friend had a similar bout, so I think it is a bug

I've had about 3 bugs in the last 9 months that have been nothing like I've ever had before

i'm suffering at the moment with something i've never had

i just think illnesses are getting stronger and more immune

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoatboy

Yeah, I would agree.
The thing is that im slowly starting to see how the goverment does not really care.Especially here in the UK with the NHS being cut up to bits we are starting to lose health care.
Shame that people do not realise.

top topics

join