It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somethings wrong......

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiseThinker
reply to post by TedHodgson

Normally i never pay any attention to changelings, but on occasion i get pulled towards one or one crosses my path, and coincidentally then i just watched one today from the " Galactic Federation of Light " and as Aristotle's would say, i entertain their ideas without accepting them.

Point being, its from March 12th and they are saying that things are not going as planned, and they may intervene more than planned on, very soon, if governments do not change soon.

Our mission has altered greatly from when we started and now your pathway is clearer to us, needs a greater involvement in your affairs. It was hoped that as the end times approached the dark Ones would see that their position was untenable, and allow you to complete your journey without interference. That has not proved to be the case, and they have broken promises to cease their actions. It left us with no option but to get permission to remove them, and as many of you are finding out that has gone ahead. To prevent them from continuing with their interference, we have had to destroy their facilities which are mainly underground. Meanwhile we focus on the Middle East that for a long time has had the potential to break out into a world war. We expect that when the different countries see the futility of ignoring our demands to stop, that they will cease their activities and allow peace to descend upon Earth. It must be so because it is divinely decreed.

Take it for what it is and with a pinch of salt as it cannot be proved or disproved.... yet anyway, i just thought it felt relevant.

Namaste.
edit on 13/3/12 by WiseThinker because: (no reason given)

LOL...I watch these occasionally to figure out what the "dark ones" are up to. The "Dark" play both sides of the coin...they play the light and the dark...they have for years.

The only place you can trust is within.

I agree with your feeling Ted.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
That's neat I'll have to investigate this more. It may fit in with things. Maybe the trees aren't talking to me.
I was hoping it was the trees.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Yes something is wrong and it's not just you.

Anyone with half a ounce of humanity left in them can see it a mile off.

We now allow our chldren and ourselves to be groped and scanned naked.

We have to have permits to demonstrate peacefully in public

Many of our rights guaranteed by the Constitution are null and void.

Cameras everywhere but where they should be.

Up is down and down is up.

Just is unjust and unjust is just.

The mass liars and murderers get glorious medical and retirement packages while those that are stupid enough to get caught selling a few ounces of a weed we cannot name are put behind bars for years.

Whistle blowers like Bradley Manning are tortured and imprisoned while mass liars and murderers like the Bush Administration retire with medical and pension packages the common man cannot even dream of.

It's like Alice in Wonderland with the Red Queen Ruling...................and most everyone complies and does exactly what they are told to do.

Our news media is a joke.

Our votes don't count.

I could go on but just watch John Carpenter's "They Live" and the movie, "The Arrival" to get a gist of where I'm headed.

It's not you, you are not alone..............this planet is being managed by a bunch of psychopaths and not enough of us are waking up and rebelling.
edit on 13-3-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Cheer up there, Being able to see the truth is better than being turned into a mouse. Someday I may be a flying squirrel

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
It is a Universal Law that you will attract to you - whatever you spend most of your thoughts on! Direct your thoughts - you are in control of them.

'I am human becoming - help me to become' (A daily Mantra)

'We are humans becoming - help us to become'

and very often we need to use:

'They/he/she are Humans becoming - help them to become'

Imagine the world you would like to live in - and hold on to that thought as though it were already here.

Observe the world and what is happening around you but observe it as a witness from high up on a rock and more than anything, do not live in fear - be positive about everything!

edit on 13-3-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
You may want to sit down before you read this but I am not the only one to have seen what happened, just read my thread, it may help to understand what is going on now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Agreed sir, I get this feeling all will change very quickly to something very different. It hard to verbalize, but that's how I feel.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join