It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somethings wrong......

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I don't profess to be some kind of psychic nor that i have visions of the future, but i do know I'm peaceful person who thinks a lot and tends to do far more thinking than talking, And i tend to have very strong Feelings of truth at times, i see the world unfold like others would see paper unfold or the way that gravity takes hold of an Object.

For me Life just seems to make sense.

I have read through my own threads, (www.abovetopsecret.com...) and they are a mix of positive and negative thoughts that i have collected on here (par the few other threads which is just news i have found interesting) And all the way through ultimately i kept a positive outlook on future events, although this has not been obvious through the topics of some of my threads.

Anyway the point is there Is something wrong, things do not seem to be unfolding correctly, it's hard to explain.

I cannot see the logic in events i once saw and recent events seem disjointed, erratic even in my mind.

This has never happened in my day to day thought process before and to be honest it worries me slightly, it's like the threads of morality and reason are unwinding in some sort of sporadic event which does not have a desirable outcome, even though it once did.

Just needed to let that off my chest anyway, I'm probably a nutter really, but one with a good heart

Yours Always,

Ted
edit on 13/3/12 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Im not saying this is it, but it could be the fact that you have access to more information than before.

So you are seeing alot more events, and it all seems disjointed ?

I know how you feel, in the 60's what is going on in the world right now, would not work, there would be public outcry. But today nothing, the general population really has become docile and sheep like.

And its all speeding up

More information
Faster technology
More materialism
More propaganda

It all seems to be spiraling to a grand finale of this era. Remember the phoenix has to die to be reborn, just as our society has to, we need a flame so hot, it will wake the masses, and then quench it and watch it get reborn.

Just my thoughts
Namaste
edit on 13/3/12 by WiseThinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Well the best thing you can do is live like its not going to happen (no fear) and study about what's going on like it is.

That way you won't drive yourself crazy and also won't be up sh*t creek without a paddle

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

I don't want to sound like Im just blindly agreeing or being some psychic...

The other day I was telling my girlfriend how strongly I felt that something changed. Something that's throwing off the final ending leading to the next beginning and it seems to be a not good change...
I've avoided mentioning it, but these last 2 weeks have giving me many huh? moments..

It's not like I can see that something changed... I feel or know that it did though...
Like time was spliced, something like that... I missed some window of time that I was supposed to act in, and I missed the last turn before this new "dead end" appeared...

I feel that this must have happened some time in 2012 or 2011... but only noticed it the last 2 weeks to a month..

I was going to wait to see If I could qualify the change somehow and make a thread, but its not looking like I can tell much about it.. So there ya go...

edit on 3/13/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WiseThinker

That makes sense but to be honest it seems more than that, the more i learn, the more i think, the more i essentially grow in my understanding would inevitably lead me to the conclusion that the Human race is screwed obviously, but where there was once hope and a light there is no longer, something has changed, like something vital to our future has not occurred or not occurred in the way that it should of.

It's a strong feeling at the back of my mind

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

That's it, that's exactly how i feel, it's like a page in an otherwise complete book has been re-written somehow

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson

That makes sense but to be honest it seems more than that, the more i learn, the more i think, the more i essentially grow in my understanding would inevitably lead me to the conclusion that the Human race is screwed obviously, but where there was once hope and a light there is no longer, something has changed, like something vital to our future has not occurred or not occurred in the way that it should of.

It's a strong feeling at the back of my mind

No harsh feelings for me asking but what exactly did you feel was going to happen? What were the moments that gave you these feelings? The more you explain the more we might be able to come up with something.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Normally i never pay any attention to changelings, but on occasion i get pulled towards one or one crosses my path, and coincidentally then i just watched one today from the " Galactic Federation of Light " and as Aristotle's would say, i entertain their ideas without accepting them.

Point being, its from March 12th and they are saying that things are not going as planned, and they may intervene more than planned on, very soon, if governments do not change soon.

Our mission has altered greatly from when we started and now your pathway is clearer to us, needs a greater involvement in your affairs. It was hoped that as the end times approached the dark Ones would see that their position was untenable, and allow you to complete your journey without interference. That has not proved to be the case, and they have broken promises to cease their actions. It left us with no option but to get permission to remove them, and as many of you are finding out that has gone ahead. To prevent them from continuing with their interference, we have had to destroy their facilities which are mainly underground. Meanwhile we focus on the Middle East that for a long time has had the potential to break out into a world war. We expect that when the different countries see the futility of ignoring our demands to stop, that they will cease their activities and allow peace to descend upon Earth. It must be so because it is divinely decreed.

Take it for what it is and with a pinch of salt as it cannot be proved or disproved.... yet anyway, i just thought it felt relevant.

Namaste.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Imo this is how it works.

You only feel something because you are getting information from somewhere.

If you were in the wood's, and didn't know what was going on in the rest of the world, would you still feel something?

I don't think so.

The actions you take are the only actions you can feel.
If i decide to hit the first person i meet when i walk out of my door, it is only me who know what's going to happen.
The person i hit is only there by coincident, and have no idea of what's going to happen, unless someone warned that person, that he would be hit by a stranger.

edit on 13-3-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Don't worry it's still comming
It's just gonna get a lot worse before it gets better and current events are clouding what you see
But then there are many versions of better
Please elaborate on what you envisage

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
You're feeling of "somethings wrong" maybe because there is too much evil in the world right now. Most of our leaders these days don't have the people's best interest at heart. Years ago I changed the way I thought about things. Instead of wondering how decisions of our leaders were helpful I started thinking that their decisions were intentionally harmful. Things started making alot more sense to me then.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Pelvi

Well nothing really, i was just meditating as around lunchtime as normal (always do it at lunchtime, keeps my blood-pressure low for the rest of the day) and then i just got the feeling that "Something was wrong" in mid-meditation and it wasn't that common "Oh god something really bad has happened" feeling where you call all your family thinking that one of them has been in some sort of accident, It was something else.

Completely at peace in meditation it's like my mind is inside time, flowing as it does and then suddenly something was distorted, not right, like time had been re-written but to be honest i even think I'm sounding crazy now.

I just cant explain it, Basically whatever happened should not of happened and because it has happened things have changed for the worst.

I wish i could give more answers

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I have never heard of those people before, are they some kind of crazy cult? lol

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
For the past year I've felt things were changing too and not always for the good. Could be the economy, job opportunities, drastic weather changes, wars, things have me a little on edge. But I'm not going to dwell on it and let it ruin my day.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Yeah that video you linked to , The one with the creepy robot voice that says and I quote

However, we will again inform you that our technology is such that we have total control over what happens in the Middle East, and all confrontations will soon be brought to a halt. Authorities have been informed that we will not allow nuclear weapons to be used, and that we are opposed to any form of aggression. It is therefore quite pointless to continue war games, and take part in all of the posturing that inflames the situation. Our patience is running out and if matters do not improve, we shall use our authority to bring a halt to all attempts to engage in warlike moves

That's actually pretty terrifying , Man. Again , I understand that they don't want to scare us but the whole robot voice thing added to them saying they have technology that can stop all wars kind of reminded me of Skynet. That's all I'm saying. Maybe I'm a bit paranoid but it kind of sounded like a female H.A.L was saying he was going to go war with the Human race if war continued in the middle east. That's what I got out of it at least. Might be crazy , I don't know.

edit on 13-3-2012 by Reptius because: fixing the format.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

It "Channeled" from other beings
Galactic Federation of Light

Watch this short video and you'll understand the concept.
Also i highly recommend watching the other Spirit Science, they are very good.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

In most cases i would agree with you, but i was in meditation and not just "I've closed my eyes and breathed slow for like two hours so i must be meditating" sort of meditation, the proper stuff, in my own mind with no influences and no stimuli, and as far as i was concerned completely at peace with an empty mind

Been practicing the proper meditation malarkey because of problems with high blood pressure, keeps it on par.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Oh bloody hell, i hope it's not ascended beings putting thoughts in my head! That would be the icing on the cake

It's interesting though, some of the theories that video explains, ill have to delve into it

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
double post
edit on 13/3/12 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
This will be the last post i post about channeling as its side tracking the subject, but i cant leave u guys thinking its a negative thing

Watch this other channeled message and be awe inspired and filled with light

To what Mianeye said:

There is a certain truth to this, however, if we accept that human evolution is happening right now, and that we are all connected to a shared conciseness (We can call it the Magnetic Field of the earth if you like, as that is a medium through which we can share thoughts ( Again electrical signals if you prefer)), well then it might be that some of us are becoming aware of balances and imbalances in this field, remember thoughts has more or less been proven to work going backwards in time, as well as forwards.

So in meditation you may have felt something in this ether of consciousness, echoing back from the future or past. Thought i do not think the future can ever be set in stone, as they will all play out (Quantum mechanics) you just have to chose on a conscious level and through action, which reality you experience.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join