It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Understanding Those Haunted Houses and Buildings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
In my 50 some years on this Earth I have had many experiences with spirits "sharing" the same home or apartment that I was living in. These things do not bother me, I guess because I know how to rid the place of them.

My most recent experiences with spirits occured while living in a basement apartment in a large house that was, in the past, a funeral home. From day one I could see spirits walking the hallways. I asked the maintenace manager if he knew about the spirits, and whether or not he had seen them. His reply was: "I see them all the time."

I know that most of you are probably thinking that a funeral home is the perfect place to have spirits, especially since hundreds of people had passed through it after dying, that the spirits of these dead people were still "there." Nothing could be further from the truth. Before I explain this statement, let me give you a brief run-down as to how this information came about.

About 26 years ago, while living in Tucson, Arizona, I began a long, long quest into deciphering the secret signs and symbols that lead to mines and treasure rooms of the Illuminati. It is this learning of the signs and symbols that allows me to relay the following information to you. This info, while true and correct, it does not apply to every case of spirits occupying a home.

In the case of the house with my basement apartment, it is located directly across the street from the Masonic Lodge. On the top of this house is a huge bell. The bell symbol is a symbol for "tunnel" or "covered opening." It is a major symbol used by the Masons as well as all other secret societies. As fate would have it, my apartment in the basement was apartment #6. The numbers 666 are used at many treasure sites, and it tells you that the covered/concealed tunnel is "death trapped." So, before I even moved in I knew that there's a tunnel connecting the Masonic Lodge with this old funeral home. And for those of you who know the truth about the Masons, you know who they worship, and it's during this worship that spirits are conjured up. I won't even speculate as to what was done to some of the corpses that were in the home during the worship services while this house was a funeral home.

It wasn't until I removed two layers of old tile on the kitchen floor(after the funeral home was closed, and before the house could be rented out as apartments, these signs in the basement had to be covered up) as well as the old glue that held the tile down that I noticed other signs that had been carved into the concrete floor. On symbol was a heart, the heart represents "gold." The meaning of the heart comes from the conquering of the Aztecs. The Aztec Chief asked the Spaniard in charge "Why do you desire so much gold?" The reply from the Spaniard was "Though our souls yearn for God, our hearts yearn for gold." After removing the sheet rock from the kitchen walls I noticed a "dagger" symbol cut into the brick foundation/wall. The dagger was pointing to the tunnel opening which, of course, was now covered with concrete.

To get to the point of this post, there are many houses in every town across America where a member of the Masons lived/lives/held worship. These houses are, without doubt, the most common places that are haunted to this very day.

If the house was actually built by a Mason, you will find some type of "sign" within the architectural design of the house, always on the front of the house, that denotes "A Mason lives here." This may not be true today, but in the old days this was done so that any member of the Masons, from anywhere in the States, could come into town and literally drive through the town and "see" that, if they needed help, that they could depend on the person living in that particular house. Today we have cell phones, computers, etc., so there is no longer a need to incorporate signs into the house, although you can still find this being done is some cases.

The hauntings continue to this day because, even though the original masonic owner has either died or moved, the spirits stay (for the most part). Have you ever heard about the White House being Haunted? How many of you know that there were several times where spirits were being summoned? Nancy Reagan was known for her "meetings" at the White House where spirits were conjured up. If your house is haunted, this same thing happened, somewhere in time. I have seen time after time, at Masonic built house after Masonic built house, the spirits that were summoned long ago, and they are still there.

I would tell anyone who wants to know if their haunted house was built by a Mason to post a photo of the front of their home, but that would not be safe. For those who like, you can send a photo to my e-mail address and I will tell you, within 5 seconds of looking at it, whether or not your house is haunted due to the fact that it was built and lived in, by a Mason. Again, this does not apply to all houses: you may be living in a house where a Mason lived and summoned spirits, but the house was not built by a Mason, so these architectural signs and symbols may not exist on the outside of your haunted home.

[email protected]

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

There's a lot of disinformation and speculation as to whom / what the Mason's worship.

Would you please elaborate?

Are these hauntings a desired effect of the rituals, or an unintended effect?

Curious about your take on this.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

Interesting thread and concept.

Be interested to have the question answered above ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Star and flag.

Keeping an eye on this one.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by selfharmonise

Hmm. It seems that OP is not interested in a conversation.

Oh well.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Yep - its a real shame.

Very interesting information and concept.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I want to know how you can tell that your house was built/occupied by a Mason. Share that info, please.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Thank you so much for posting this thread as now I am able to connect a few things that happened to me where I used to live. I used to live in this apartment building where many old people lived and a few peopled died there as well. There was something about that apartment that I knew was just off and during my time there, I had many pets die really gruesome deaths and I would hear things at night that made me a believer. It ranged from watching shadows pass by to having a doll call me mom in the middle of the night when I was a little girl to hearing actual horse hoofs walk on my roof. Well the part where everything comes together now is that there was an old man that lived upstairs and he resembled the old guy from Poltergeist. He was always really cranky and mean and didnt like me nor my sister. Fast forward to a few years ago.. He passed away. We never really knew much about the guy until one day my dad was helping to clear out his apartment and he found a ring. It was then that we found out that he was a Freemason and he had a lot of books and articles in his possession. I obviously didnt go through any of them but the ring was later returned to a temple. (Someone mentioned to my dad that it was part of their "rules" not sure if its true or not). Anyway, I still dream about him from time to time and he just looks at me through his window. I always knew that house was damned but to this day, Im still wondering exactly how and why. What exactly is it that they summon and why?

I also do remeber some kind of inscription being written on the concrete ground. I'll try to take a picture of the house and send it to your email. I cant remember what the inscriptions says though

edit on 19-3-2012 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2012 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)

top topics

join