It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Hello everyone and i hope today was as beautiful for you as it was for me..

Now on to the good stuff.. what if....

What if the government was conditioning us to accept a fake invasion... to get who they want into these bunkers they have built. To make us believe they are taking people these "aliens" from homes and such. Or that they need to protect us from said "invasion" by taking us underground so we wont know what they are really up to..

Just a thought to ponder on this beautiful day

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
A Fake Alien Invasion, i've never heard of that idea before, we'll all be shocked on here!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Natame

I think if you look around on ATS and elsewhere you will see that there is almost a religion based on this theory.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
well i am just saying maybe its is coming soon... they are getting us all ready to do what they want us to do.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Project BlueBeam ?

That may end up being their whole objective after all.....

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Natame

Have you heard of Project Blue Beam?
This is all happening.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

And just like the official story of 9/11
We will be made to buy this as fact, hook, line and sinker.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
ok i guess i didnt make myself to clear.. maybe "they" ramped it up .. ya know are doing more and more.. making it an urgent matter.. that something is going to happen and "they" have to do things faster then predicted. Maybe im just rambling...

Nevermind ......

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Project blue beam is the objective. Don't believe in the aliens. If I see one imma run quiet quickly away from it; Completely irregardless of whether it's a hologram or what which way. And while I'm here I'll confess to the possession of tinfoil garb.

Indeed.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Project Blue Beam is just a little too much to bend my mind around.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
That Project bluebeam won't work on us Yoopers. Their programing won't integrate with Yooper logic. It'll take them another 20 years to figure out how we think.

On the other hand, if they programed everyone to think like Yoopers, they could control the world with coffee.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
Project Blue Beam is just a little too much to bend my mind around.

Project Blue Beam
It'll getcha
No, seriously they have already started to implement some of the techniques of PBB.
Here's an article about how some of this technology has been worked up for use in Iraq.
LINK

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
What if....

...since the public has known about Project Bluebeam for decades...

...Project Bluebeam is ACTUALLY a cover for a REAL alien invasion...?

Mind
Blown

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
What if.....
The president was an ALIEN!!!
then we would have an ALIEN president.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Just curious, but in 10, 20 30 years when none of this has happened (because it wont), those of you still around (not many of you will, having moved on to other interests when you start to realize this subject is full of mostly crap), but for those still around, what do you think your excuses or posts will look like? I can tell you, the exact same crap.

I've been hearing this type of utter nonsense since the 70's. Excite same stuff, from the same type of people. Wish I knew where those people are now to get their opinion on this subject, lol....

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Natame
Or that they need to protect us from said "invasion" by taking us underground so we wont know what they are really up to..

Just a thought to ponder on this beautiful day

Hate to tell ya but if they are staging some fake alien invasion and go into their bunkers, then most likely wont invite us. We'll probably be left on the surface to fend for ourselves.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
Just curious, but in 10, 20 30 years when none of this has happened (because it wont), those of you still around (not many of you will, having moved on to other interests when you start to realize this subject is full of mostly crap), but for those still around, what do you think your excuses or posts will look like? I can tell you, the exact same crap.

I've been hearing this type of utter nonsense since the 70's. Excite same stuff, from the same type of people. Wish I knew where those people are now to get their opinion on this subject, lol....

Since the 70's wow that's 10,20,30 years of you following this crap and pretending you don't give a damn. I wonder what people like you will be posting in the years to come as the evidence continues to snowball as we get closer to the truth about ufo/aliens? I can tell you, the exact same crap.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
have you perhaps looked into operation "blue-beam"?
(forgive me if I slaughter this theory with my summary)
It's a theory that the government will plan a fake invasion/messiah using 3d images and some sort of radio waves.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Hey now. Don't spoil it for me, this is the first time I actually believed something is going to happen. I don't think it's going to be earthshattering, but I see a very unstable world economy and a lot of societies full of debt and deceit. I see a possible shortage of food for various reasons and a lot of messed up people. If the number of people doing crimes even increases 5 percent I can see a lot of angry people. Presently the government is downsizing the police forces because of "no money" and it isn't the right time. Do I think something is going to happen? Yes, with the irrational behavior I see at high levels of government I feel somethings about to brew. It's not coffee either

By the way, I'm a mouse and usually don't say much. When I finally speak its because I have extensively researched things and they usually happen. I did research all the other events in the last 30 years to some extent and dismissed them. What's going to happen exactly I don't know.

I did have to buy a battery backup around 2000 because of constant data loss of computer programs and had to buy a new TV and VCR in 89-90 because of electrical surges. I never put that together till I started studying the solar cycles and checked receipts. We keep our appliance and electronics receipts filed by the year. There was an increase in failures of many things during the Solar Max.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts
What if.....
The president was an ALIEN!!!
then we would have an ALIEN president.

We already know hes an alien.

Hes an illegal alien.

Sorry but i had to do it.

top topics

join