It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets Of The Craft From A Master Mason!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I forgot something....

you say its a secret, yet you say it out loud... why call something secret of the craft if you can say it. I dont understand your trying to proove a point your wrong to start with.

whats so secret about this anyway?

do you understand my point, you saying a secret that shouldnt be secret, while the real secret is kept secret from you.

and also your saying your donating 1M$ / day? to charities? what charitie, the mason organisation against corrupt bankers? oh so your donating your money to your organisations.... wow huge donations...

pathetic.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
If your a master mason I'm sure you know what is inside the very top of the washington monument. I've heard that some of the world's greatest secrets are hidden in there. Why not share you knowledge to a fellow man to better mankind?
You're taking a Dan Brown novel as fact? Really?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by skywalk
well sorry but u dont see what higher ranked mason see, your probably the low tier mason and youll never know what they dont want you to know. so all this is nice but sorry not all masons are like you. like in everything there's corruption, greed, evil.

the higher you climb that ladder of mason, more corrupted the people are.
Can you name any "high ranked" Masons? Have you met any? Had dinner with them?

Didn't think so. So I'll start you off with arguably one of the highest ranking Masons alive, Ronald Seale. Now, what dirt can you dig up on him?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I will disagree with this statement, you said.
"We don't let idiots or cripples in because they need to be able to carry their own weight"
The word cripple is not verbatim, we have a man who is widely accepted as a "cripple" however in the way of moral fiber and sheer enthusiasm, this gentleman may see us as the cripple.
He does get around and do alot in the name of the craft, he also donates alot of time to Shriners hospitals who coincidentally saved his life when he was an infant.
He has also served as Worshipful Master of the lodge, not bad for a cripple.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST
[is that not a form of tool to keep you in a mind-frame of false "unity" with your bretherin and brainwashing you to accept a future new world order where all religions become one?.I think it was mentioned by Machiavelli in his book "the prince" that any great leader whom wants to have the acceptance of the people should allow the masses to keep their personal beliefs. and he refers to a perfect example the Persian king Cyrus the great- the one who freed the Jewish slaves after his conquest of Babylon. well this is the same concept used in masonry to assure your "loyalty."]
Ah, and your solution is to bash us all over the head with the Bible and tell us that the only way is through Christ? That's much more civilized, I'm sure.

[last time i checked there were no blood oaths required to join a church.]
Last time I checked, there were no blood oaths required to join Masonry either.

[jack the ripper, masonic numerology pointing to 911 being a mass sacrificial ritual. the wars in the middle east being started on pagan roman holidays. are you familiar with the finders? the royal order of the jesters? or the dead bodies found in Benjamin Franklin old house overseas.?]

If you know for certain the identity of Jack the Ripper, then you're one up on the rest of the world. Please enlighten us. There is no "Masonic numerology". Masons have nothing to do with the wars in the middle east, nor pagan roman holidays. The Royal Order of the Jesters is a bunch of drunk Shriners, and yeah, they've been caught in prostitution scandals, but no sacrifices. And Franklin's house (that he didn't live at at the time) was being rented by a medical student.

[every secretive club does this in different ways masonry is used to see which people will be recruited to the other lesser known invitation only clubs.]
But that has nothing to do with Masonry.

[oooooh. because i swear your title says:Secrets Of The Craft From A Master Mason!]
You need to work on your reading comprehension. The title of the thread is Secrets of the Craft, not Secrets of the Universe.
edit on 2012.3.14 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

when did i say anything about the bible or told you to believe anything written there?

yes there are blood oaths in masonry just like in Mormonism.

child prostitution, and that is the only thing that the media has exposed them(the jesters) of because of fear.
yes the high masons still hold these pagan holydays as "holy" and name their lodges after them.(do a search on minerva,as a matter of fact it is time for another war here pretty soon.)
and of course those were body's in Benjamin house being used for medical purposes.
o yea and pope john paul I just happened to be assassinated in his 33 day in office yea
ohh and john robbinson was also a crazy conspirasist i see.en.wikipedia.org...

ok well what secrets of the craft do you claim to have?
i can go on and on but i would rather not waste my time.
blessings

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
I will disagree with this statement, you said.
"We don't let idiots or cripples in because they need to be able to carry their own weight"
The word cripple is not verbatim, we have a man who is widely accepted as a "cripple" however in the way of moral fiber and sheer enthusiasm, this gentleman may see us as the cripple.
He does get around and do alot in the name of the craft, he also donates alot of time to Shriners hospitals who coincidentally saved his life when he was an infant.
He has also served as Worshipful Master of the lodge, not bad for a cripple.
Ah, but was he initiated after his handicap? I mean, you can get dispensation from the Grand Lodge for a waiver, but the whole "sound of mind and member" thing is pretty integral to the initiation.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

so, hypothetically speaking, if there was a cabal of folks at high places doing nefarious things, why is so much masonic symbolism enbedded into the throngs of power? is it just paying homage to masonic heritage?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

when did i say anything about the bible or told you to believe anything written there?:pus:
Let's see... Your username is Soldiers United for Christ, you've got two Jesus quotes in your sig file, and a Bible depicted in your avatar. Didn't take much of a stretch to arrive at that conclusion.

And I, speaking as someone who's gone through the degrees of Masonry, say that there isn't. (Can't speak to Mormonism, as I'm not claiming to be a Mormon.)

The feeling is mutual.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreLiedTo

nice. i've never believed masons were bad people. in fact while growing up i spent a decent amount of time around masons. i even participated in the masonic all-star marching band (2000) and hung out in one of the temples (pretty swanky!) and played music with some shriners. one of my best friends was in job's daughters. that being said, not every mason is so honorable. the evil people in this world are the ones who only wish to advance their own position.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Members may find this a topical read;
'The Future of Freemasonry'

issuu.com...

I've known a few members over the years and have often wondered if I could contribute - something holds me back, when I work out what that is I'll be ready to take the first step.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42

According to some other Mason on this thread there appears to be a loop hole that would allow for Satanic members to join but not agnostic folks?

1) Believe in a higher being. If you don't believe in a creator and someone that watches over this existence we call life, you can not be a Mason.

In my jurisdiction the stipulation is quite clear, belief in a 'higher being' is not acceptable, it is belief in a Supreme Being (God) which is required. A higher being can be construed as anything more 'evolved' than man.

Case in point, there is a part in the degree where the candidate is asked in whom he puts his trust. At a lodge in my district last week the candidate said 'a higher purpose'. He was aksed again and replied the same, afterwhich he was lead from the lodge room and did not receive his Entered Apprentice Degree.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by cointelprotroll
so, hypothetically speaking, if there was a cabal of folks at high places doing nefarious things, why is so much masonic symbolism enbedded into the throngs of power? is it just paying homage to masonic heritage?
Well, think about your own question for a minute. Firstly, I'm not saying that Masons didn't have political power at some point in the past. From 1955 to 1964 there were more than 4 million Masons in the US alone. That's a LOT of people. And yeah, that means a certain percentage of politicians and business leaders were Masons. That just figures, statistically. So if you follow the statistics, and recognize that there are less than 1.3 million Masons in the US today, you've got to figure that there might be a correlating drop in Masons in power. Let's face it, the generation that was coming up in the 60's and 70's and are running things today were not "joiners" like their parents were. So if there were still Masonic symbolism around today, you have to consider how much of it is left-over, vs how much is actually newly placed.

Second, Masonry doesn't hold trademark on its symbols. There's no such thing as a symbol that's purely or exclusively Masonic. Yes, there are symbols primarily associated with Masonry, but there's nothing that would keep anyone else from using those same symbols for whatever reason or use they might want.

For instance, people claim the seal on the back of the dollar bill is a Masonic symbol, when, in fact, it's not. The All-Seeing Eye, particularly when depicted in a triangle, is a trinitarian Christian symbol for God. It was used long before Masons ever used it. And the Masons have never used an unfinished pyramid as part of our symbology. From my research, the belief that the Great Seal was an Illuminati symbol was actually made up by the conspiracy author William Guy Carr in his 1956 book "Pawns in the Game." He doesn't cite any sources, and none of the conspiracy books I've read written prior to that ever make such a connection. (Robinson, Webster, Miller, etc...) More recently it has come to light that Carr made up other things in his book. That has been proven beyond reasonable doubt. So it's not unreasonable to conclude that he made up that part as well.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

You have definately given me some things to think about. Thank you sir.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

when did i say anything about the bible or told you to believe anything written there?:pus:
Let's see... Your username is Soldiers United for Christ, you've got two Jesus quotes in your sig file, and a Bible depicted in your avatar. Didn't take much of a stretch to arrive at that conclusion.

And I, speaking as someone who's gone through the degrees of Masonry, say that there isn't. (Can't speak to Mormonism, as I'm not claiming to be a Mormon.)

The feeling is mutual.

its called freedom of speech. so you have this stereo type that any one whom holds Jesus teachings as holy SHOULD try and convert the World? or are you simply avoiding my previous questions?. i am a strong believer but i will not impose any belief on any one, why would you bring the bible which is very irrelevant to my questions to this argument?

so i say again was John Robinson(one of many who exposed the masons)a crazy conspirasist?
en.wikipedia.org...

there is a saying and it goes some what like this:
"the birds in their flight can not see the eagles soaring above them." same is the case with the average mason
edit on 14-3-2012 by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

there is a saying and it goes some what like this:
"the birds in their flight can not see the eagles soaring above them." same is the case with the average mason

Using your logic since we as the birds (Masons) can not see the eagles above us, where does that leave you who is obviously on the ground?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

1969 i think we put our foot on the moon, we went there at a specific date, specific time so that hte orion constallation would rise 30 mins after we landed on the moon so they could do 'this' ritual. who did the ritual? buzz aldrin 33rd mason. not saying he's a bad man, but whoever decided we would go to the moon on that date, just for a masonic ritual? you serious? billions and people died to send later people to the moon, just to break bread and pour whine in a glass? then you claim you are a peaceful organisation.

and thats just one 'event' on billions other events that masons did that shouldnt be done. i could name at least a hundred more events just like this.

and from all my 2 post this is your reply?

seriously then your angry we think mason are evil. tell me of the great things your organisation did instead of saying we donate money to organisation we founded.

i live in canada and i never heard or read the news saying masons donated to this and a new family park was built in downtown xCity. or mason donated 50millions to this organisation in the last 50 days and they found a cure to herpes. sorry but no.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Its the weekly I AM thread. How nice its something I know a little about. ( The craft anyway,not masonry)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

so i say again was John Robinson(one of many who exposed the masons)a crazy conspirasist?
en.wikipedia.org...
You really need to do your research better. Robinson was, himself, a Mason. He was concerned with continental Masonry—namely the Grand Orient of France, which allows atheists, women, and actively takes a political stance, unlike "regular" Masonry.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by skywalk

have the mason donate me 1M$ and ill do more good stuff for my community then all of what mason did to humanity.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by skywalk
1969 i think we put our foot on the moon, we went there at a specific date, specific time so that hte orion constallation would rise 30 mins after we landed on the moon so they could do 'this' ritual. who did the ritual? buzz aldrin 33rd mason. not saying he's a bad man, but whoever decided we would go to the moon on that date, just for a masonic ritual? you serious? billions and people died to send later people to the moon, just to break bread and pour whine in a glass? then you claim you are a peaceful organisation.

What does a Catholic ceremony have to do with Masonry?

edit on 14-3-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join