It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets Of The Craft From A Master Mason!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

Since when was Buzz Aldrin the first man on the moon?

Sign me,

Confused

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Originally posted by squandered
Isn't the premise of freemasonry to worship people they will never meet?

No it is not.

How am I wrong?

You are at the bottom of an hierarchy, and you don't know what's above you but you give it worshipful status.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skylonda
I have a genuine question; is there such a thing as a secret Masonic code book?
Yes.

If so, what would it look like, what would the uses of it be?
The ones I've seen are blue and pocket-sized. The text is almost entirely in cipher. It's used by a Mason to help memorize the ritual work.

What would happen to it if the owner died with no children.
It would probably go wherever the rest of the owners' belongings went, I'd wager.

Would it be so secret, the Masonic brothers would normally gather it up and perhaps other items so as not to be circulated amongst the general non-Masonic population? Or is it something worthless to a non- Mason?
It's pretty much worthless to anyone who doesn't already know what it says. Kinda tricky that way, actually, but that's honestly the best way I can describe it... the words and rhythms of the ritual are very particular, and it's not likely that someone would be able to read it cover to cover without having experienced the rituals first-hand a number of times. But it's not particularly of any value to the Masons as well... it's not like anyone would necessarily go out of their way to snatch it up to keep it out of circulation—you can buy them on Amazon…

I saw something of that nature perhaps in a box auction of an old man's belongings and have been curious ever since. It looked old and well worn. What would a thing like that be used for, besides the obvious? How secret would it be? Is every member issued one or just at certain levels or to a Mason tasked with certain duties?
It's not issued, but can be bought. There aren't any earth-shattering secrets in it, just the way we do our initiations and other ceremonies. If it came into your possession, you could keep it, or sell it on eBay to a collector, or donate it back to a local lodge—again, it's of no real value, but they might add it to their library if it's particularly vintage. Up to you, really. They can be fun to try to decipher, and you might even get the gist of most of it with enough effort, but probably wouldn't get all the particulars without help.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

How am I wrong?

You are at the bottom of an hierarchy, and you don't know what's above you but you give it worshipful status
First, you're wrong by assuming any of us are at the bottom of a hierarchy. KSig in particular has more titles and is a member of more appendant bodies than you could shake a stick at.

Second, we know full well what the hierarchy is and who's at the different levels within it. You're the one who's in the dark about our structures.

Third, the term "worshipful" means someone we respect, not that we literally worship.
edit on 2012.3.16 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

What a terrible misfortune that you are here and not somewhere using your powers of association if you are high ranking members.

What I've wanted to point out is the wrong thinking OP, giving his club praise, in the way of a dictum; something that outsiders cannot accept.

It's a club with a hierarchy. The people are far from being angles, especially in business, but you call them worshipful and protect them none the less. Using a dictum to really just draw a line in the sand is bad form. It speaks nothing of the praise you give yourselves, right here on this thread.

So you've drawn a line in the sand claiming to be holier than thou and now make claims against people based on the obvious reaction from non-members. Frankly you have to do much better than that.

Maybe in the higher chapters they'll teach you mind control, if you still have one left to give.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

What a terrible misfortune that you are here and not somewhere using your powers of association if you are high ranking members.
Not at all. I had a meeting tonight, actually. World domination plans really do run themselves without much need for maintenance.

It's a club with a hierarchy.
It's really not. You just imagine that.

So you've drawn a line in the sand claiming to be holier than thou and now make claims against people based on the obvious reaction from non-members. Frankly you have to do much better than that.
Not at all. We're not here claiming any superiority. We're stating as fact what actually goes on in a Masonic lodge. If non-members don't believe it, that's their problem.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
That fact you are in suggests I will never convey my outsiders view. Regardless, it's good to know you have something to care for.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by squandered

There is no worship in the Lodge. Worshipful is an old English word meaning "respectful". If your theory is true then I'm one of the 'worshiped' as I have been and am current a Worshipful Master. Plus our hierarchy is composed only of those we the members elect.

What I've wanted to point out is the wrong thinking OP, giving his club praise, in the way of a dictum; something that outsiders cannot accept.

So you're saying you cannot accept his opinion and the facts he uses to support it?

It's a club with a hierarchy.

All clubs and organizations have a hierarchy.

So you've drawn a line in the sand claiming to be holier than thou...

Where have we said this?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

There is no worship in the Lodge. Worshipful is an old English word meaning "respectful". If your theory is true then I'm one of the 'worshiped' as I have been and am current a Worshipful Master. Plus our hierarchy is composed only of those we the members elect.

Semantics. See my other response.

So you're saying you cannot accept his opinion and the facts he uses to support it?

What facts can support the professed ideology of a secret society. You guys can tell any stories you like.

All clubs and organizations have a hierarchy.

.. even secret societies

Where have we said this?

You have drawn a line in the sand.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Semantics. See my other response.

What is semantics? The fact that the word doesn't mean to worship, but one of great respect? Or that I have sat as a Worshipful Master and know that there isn't any worship being done? The Lodge is not a church and so worship does not occur. It's just that plain simple.

What facts can support the professed ideology of a secret society. You guys can tell any stories you like.

Have you not paid attention to the posts? Everything I've posted is factual about Freemasonry.

.. even secret societies

Yes, we're so secret that our meeting locations and times are known. Our leadership is known, even to the public if you would just look. Car decals, rings, shirts, and on and on.

You have drawn a line in the sand.

How? Where was this drawn?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

It's a club with a hierarchy. The people are far from being angles...

I disagree, network dude has four angles, all of them 90 degrees, he is a sweet tea-drinking square.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Huh....

After reading this I have learned a lot about the Masons that has made me want to be a part of it even more.

But I would like to ask one of you who vilify the Masons to provide a summary of all the bad that the Masons have done or are associated and, if it's not too much trouble, provide some evidence to back up your claim. The reason I ask for this is because it has been either very repetitive accusations or different accusations spread out and it's hard to piece them all together. And the evidence would be splendid because, well, without it, all of the accusations against the Masons just come off as wild speculation fueled by paranoia and fear of the unknown.

So...what's next? Are you going to attack another secret organization? Oh! Oh! I got one you can make wild accusations about! This should be easy for you. The Order of the Arrow(OA). This is a secret society within the Boy Scouts. I'm sure you'd love to enlighten me about how the OA is the breeding ground for future illuminati or whatnot.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

4 stars for picking on my spelling, lol. Can I join your club too!!?
This is all a bit too low brow for me.. have fun playing, kids.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
reply to post by Wolfenz

I too love the movie "Being There"
Peter Sellers best film in my opinion - with many layers of meaning

Yeah I Love Peter Sellers Showing the Conspiracy's of Truth Through Comedy

Dr. Strangelove - Water Fluoridation

Dr. Strangelove Mandrake and General Ripper Bodily Fluids

Im pretty Sure that Peter Seller's was No Fan of the Illuminati Masonic Elite ...

A Truly Stranger than Fiction !!

Read This !!

MASONIC PAPERS
by W.Bro. YASHA BERESINER
PETER SELLERS
Mason for the wrong reason
www.freemasons-freemasonry.com...

edit on 17-3-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Thanks for the vids and link
Seems Peter Sellers joined the Masons to further his career and it probably worked for him in the connections he made.
It says he could not live up to the ideals of Freemasonry yet I see it in a different light.
He was an independent soul - His guidance came from within
Being once part of a group I can understand this. The group are still my friends yet the essence of the group was about free thinking and as such I had my own path to pursue.
I could say more but some would find it insulting and that would not be my intent.
Corruption is a state of mind and has many levels - No group is exempt from infiltration
Birds of a feather flock together they say - The ones of ill intent would use any group to further a hidden agenda

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Did anyone not notice in the movie "Gladiator" while the emperor talks with the general, he says:
"Now bring an old man another blanket"
Does anyone else agree to the idea that that scene was masnoic in nature with hidden agenda.
Meaning: after conquering the gauls and capturing their flag... the emperor asks for another.
He goes to sleep with the flags of his conquered enemies.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinocchio
Did anyone not notice in the movie "Gladiator" while the emperor talks with the general, he says:
"Now bring an old man another blanket"
Does anyone else agree to the idea that that scene was masnoic in nature with hidden agenda.
Meaning: after conquering the gauls and capturing their flag... the emperor asks for another.
He goes to sleep with the flags of his conquered enemies.

Masons did not exist in ancient Rome as far as I am aware - But yes their were certainly agendas or power struggles being played out. Yet the film of course is made in modern time so the interpretation of its content could contain Masonic meanings I am not aware of - It is a good movie though
edit on 17-3-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

While it was no great theatrics... it was properly introduced.
I caught it one night while thinking of the movie.
This disturbs me... Because that conversation is played out in the movie with a strong reference to the city of Rome itself. As if it were in need of rehabilitation.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join