It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets Of The Craft From A Master Mason!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

What you say makes sense - I do have an interest in the original Knights Templar and have met a St Clair when visiting Roslyn many years ago - Before the Dan Brown hype may I add.
This St Clair was a a very approachable and decent human being.
I would like to add that over the years I have met many masons also - one is a neighbor - I take people as they are and have found all those I have met to be people orientated and a pleasure to converse with.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by boredsilly

The attacks against us have been desperate

There is nothing about Freemasonry that takes you away from providing for your family. In fact, you are charged to provide for your family and to be a good father/husband. Although, most fathers do still have friends that they hang out with, unless you are one who has no friends.

I know many fine fathers who have been Freemasons. Freemasonry doesn't naturally make you a bad father.

Originally posted by skywalk
Masons are evil, bad, vile, greedy and arrogant.

In your opinion.

Masons are in almost everything that touch society.

Freemasonry welcomes in men from all walks of life. Would you have us be limited in who we accept? Or what we're allowed to do once we're in?

Its just pointless to chat with masons they are always on the defense.

If you were constantly referred to as heretics, heathens, devil worshippers, child abusers, corrupt, evil, and the list goes on, wouldn't you be on the defense?

Anyway the cleanse is coming this month, didnt your high-ass-tier mason tell you?

Cleanse? Is that some kind of cryptic way of saying the Masons are going to end?

reply to post by artistpoet

No problem.

reply to post by artistpoet

Its a theory that even Masonic scholars don't agree on.

Most Templar theories didn't come about until after the famous speech, Ramsay's Oration. After which the Templar perpetuation myths tied in with the Masons started like a wildfire.

Robert Cooper wrote a book on the Rosslyn myths.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
This post so far is rather lame, we have the same ATS members who i have observed through the years hitting a faint note, but curious as nothing has really been said with this supposedly master mason.
Christ throw me a bone, or I may think that the masons are nothing more than a hoax, and we all know that cannot be true as there are halls even in the smallest communities in the U.S?

So give us the skinny, why the secrecy, when the world around you tells you different

Owe almost forgot with as many post op you have your only hitting on 18 stars, ewww:@@:
edit on 15-3-2012 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2012 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

Only 18 stars..? so what. is this how you measure a persons worth now? This is why Masons will not tell you any secrets. No matter what you hear you already made up your mind.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
K... Here goes...
When a man becomes a "master mason" he sings a song of praise. A song called "Blues." As in blue degrees.
It is a song of celebration. Why? because he is a "master mason"
Afterward he must select which path to tread.
If per chance he chooses to go the route of the "a.a.s.r."
he then learns what rocks are. Rocks are a nick name for the titles of each degree.
Comedy has it that like all men, no one wants to be stoned. But in this case a rock is thrown.
Which rock??? The "Secret Master" rock.
Here is where the master mason performs the magical mystery known as "singing the blues"
His own "experience."
This is the first time that he does as all masons do... perform in thoery what they don't want to perform in practice.
Yet in practice it is performed. He cowers. He assumes that the rock will hurt and cause pain and cause death. so he cowers. Thev result is that he immediately performs the first rule of Geometry.
The first rule of goemetry is... ahem! "WHERE TO DRAW THE LINE"

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Brethren,
No matter what mud is slung our way stand proud, & do not fall to useless arguments. We are not the zealots, we are not fueled by rage, we are not fools to be baited into arguments. Never forget Logic is one of the seven liberal arts we're taught to study. Let those consumed by rage fume until they're burnt out. Ignore any slander, or foolish jibes sent our way. Do not even dignify them with a response. Any response to someone fueled by rage just fans the flames. Just ignore them until they burn out. Wisdom seeks the seeker so anyone truely seeking their way to the path lead them as best your oaths allow. Anyone curious about our ways let them know our good works, let them see us in their communities, & let them watch us build their towns. Anyone who calls us evil without even knowing us has a closed mind, & deft ears. Your efforts are wasted. Those who want truth will seek it, those who seek to complain only want a scapegoat. They seek someone to blame for their problems. Our actions are stronger than our words. Our unshakeable kindness, & politeness will be all we offer. Anyone who has ever met a mason knows we are kind, & generous. We do our best to help. So brothers don't fall into the endless procession of argument, & encourage the truth seeking heart.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinocchio
Afterward he must select which path to tread.

Many choose to stay in the Blue Lodge and not branch out, and there is nothing wrong with that.

I'm not sure as to what the rest of your post meant, but if that is your interpretation then yeah for you.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Thanks KSig...
However, I generally stumble upon ideas that can hardly describe anyone except myself.
When these things happen to me... I run toward those who have left all around for me the mysteries.
Meaning if at some point I need an answer... Then I can look for them.
I trust in them without having to actually be one.
They've hidden nothing from me. And I haven't sought to be one.
But the mysteries they've left around for me keep coming back.
Sometimes with comedy, sometimes with tragedy... and at times with epiphany.
The blue lodge rite is by far more mysterious to me because in it I can't find the relevance as far as my life applies. The others, however, do appear to me moreso than I would like.
Why? Because there are those of the craft who insist that because I am not one of them I must learn as they intend. It's a funny thing.
It may sound racist, but I find that these alleged teachers are all except the white folk family.
They have some kind of grudge that seldom seeks to flee from them.

My understandings in turn reveal what freemasonry aught to mean to the outsider.
Also... If you know well enough... then you may know how some great things can be granted to those who know very little of its importance and in turn misuse it.

Rest assured, however, that you are not one of those people. TC TY TTLY

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Who the hell said I had to prove anything, I asked a question about something I heard I never said it was true and who are you? Nobody.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
...and who are you? Nobody.

He is the Emperor of Mexico! Ole!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I disregard the fact my previous statements is viewed as untrue by some. In the days ahead it will be proven correct.... Many things will. Just brain storming ways to avoid Free Masonry taking the fall. Which it is being lined up to take.

If you wont allow yourself to see that taking place then that's your prerogative. Babylon is gonna fall...... Tick tock. I hope no good honest people are in the firing range when this occurs.

Those who feel the Illuminati New World Order THREAT is fake? feel that way at their own peril. I know who has enslaved us. I know who perpetrates the fiat money system. I know who suppresses technology to keep us in line.

If you choose to ignore these facts in our society then that's your choice...

I do not. Millions of others do Not ignore these facts.
edit on 15-3-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This alleged grand ole scheme is pointless...
FACTS: Fact is... IT IS A FREEMASON'S COUNTRY!
What they choose to do with it is there business... Why let it bother you?!?
We are here to share in the life... not in the torment.
If you torment yourself.... seek them out.
Maybe you'll learn to be a lot more nicer....

However, if freemasons wanted to control the world. They would have atleast have the nerve to invite you.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdDegree
Brethren,
No matter what mud is slung our way stand proud, & do not fall to useless arguments. We are not the zealots, we are not fueled by rage, we are not fools to be baited into arguments. Never forget Logic is one of the seven liberal arts we're taught to study. Let those consumed by rage fume until they're burnt out. Ignore any slander, or foolish jibes sent our way. Do not even dignify them with a response. Any response to someone fueled by rage just fans the flames. Just ignore them until they burn out. Wisdom seeks the seeker so anyone truely seeking their way to the path lead them as best your oaths allow. Anyone curious about our ways let them know our good works, let them see us in their communities, & let them watch us build their towns. Anyone who calls us evil without even knowing us has a closed mind, & deft ears. Your efforts are wasted. Those who want truth will seek it, those who seek to complain only want a scapegoat. They seek someone to blame for their problems. Our actions are stronger than our words. Our unshakeable kindness, & politeness will be all we offer. Anyone who has ever met a mason knows we are kind, & generous. We do our best to help. So brothers don't fall into the endless procession of argument, & encourage the truth seeking heart.

There you go. Segregate yourself from everyone else , such is the nature of those who behave under the terms of the 'holier than thou' separatist . You guys have a bad reputation NOT from what the first 3 levels do. You guys truly are to be commended, unfortunately the Freemasons with the real power in this world have given your name a black eye and have thrown you to the wolves. When you can admit that there's a cancer in the body of Freemasonry.....you might not then, have to be so defensive and regroup as if you're fighting a war against the very people the upper eschelon of your organization has sacrificed to their material gods.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

OH yea, make no mistake, Freemasons are plotting to take over the world. We started in the early 1700's and we have been plotting ever since. Sadly, due to the age of some of the brethren, we keep forgetting were we were at in the planning stage and we have had to start over several times. I am not sure where we are at right now, but I think it's close to the middle. Or maybe the end. I am not sure. Perhaps we should start over and take notes this time.

While I am having a bit of fun with that, if we were that powerful and we wanted to take over the world, I think we would have tried by now. I wish we would at least clean up the mess that happened after the initial movement. I guess that in itself is proof that it was not masonry, but some men who happened to be masons. Can't we just blame the Irish?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Your post displays a complete lack of understanding of the degrees of the Scottish Rite (are the York Rite degrees also suspect?). The SR masons have no authority over the three degrees of a Symbolic Lodge! Not only that but the SR and YR also contribute a substantial amount to charities which help children with learning disabilities and eye problems. If you would actual take the time it took you to write your scathing review of the SR to read what the Brethren here are telling you, you might actually learn something but it seems that you are comfortable in your ignorance. This is exactly why many Masons avoid these kinds of discussions.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by Pinocchio

OH yea, make no mistake, Freemasons are plotting to take over the world.

Here is how I see it... George Washington went to war... George Washington won.... George Washington is Freemason.... George Washington is the man....
Thus... It is a "Freemasons Country"
The sooner we accept it... The sooner we can buy our own toilet bowls and install them and delight in the new found freedom of being naturally endowed with crap.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
and once again; no mason on Ats has the depth or secrets of the occult. The master MASTER masons do not camp on a computer, they have much more going on in their experience un like us (as in ats members in general)

Stop arguing and accusing people you havent met..

~ Love is an art

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
and once again; no mason on Ats has the depth or secrets of the occult. The master MASTER masons do not camp on a computer, they have much more going on in their experience un like us (as in ats members in general)

Stop arguing and accusing people you havent met..

~ Love is an art

Isn't the premise of freemasonry to worship people they will never meet?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
My understandings in turn reveal what freemasonry aught to mean to the outsider.
Also... If you know well enough... then you may know how some great things can be granted to those who know very little of its importance and in turn misuse it.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by squandered
Isn't the premise of freemasonry to worship people they will never meet?

No it is not.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreLiedTo
I have a genuine question; is there such a thing as a secret Masonic code book?

If so, what would it look like, what would the uses of it be? What would happen to it if the owner died with no children. Would it be so secret, the Masonic brothers would normally gather it up and perhaps other items so as not to be circulated amongst the general non-Masonic population? Or is it something worthless to a non- Mason?

I saw something of that nature perhaps in a box auction of an old man's belongings and have been curious ever since. It looked old and well worn. What would a thing like that be used for, besides the obvious? How secret would it be? Is every member issued one or just at certain levels or to a Mason tasked with certain duties?

And anything else you could tell me would be of interest as well.

Thank you.

edit on 15-3-2012 by Skylonda because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2012 by Skylonda because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join