It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets Of The Craft From A Master Mason!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz
reply to post by squandered

Khazarians. Not Jews... Slight error but we should probably say "Khazarian Bankers" when referring to that group Not Jews

I am only speaking as a person with an actual grudge for insider politics in banking that should never be able to happen, but they are, just as clubs are tribal and dishonesty is entwined with human consciousness. We are a collective that can be torn apart, ripped and I guess that means we are not there yet.

I don't know anything about Khazarian Bankers other than headline implications. Surely they have tension with the masons in the backrooms. I'll stand back and remain suspicious.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I understand your anger I too share it. But the people you referred to are not jews. They claim to be and have for hundreds of years. They are in fact Khazarians.

Hopefully this link is useful

www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-3-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by skywalk

I've never looked to see what degree Buzz had attained, but I do know they had received a dispensation for a Lunar Lodge, which I think is cool. I don't know what ritual they did, nor do I really care. There was no waste of taxpayer money as you cannot say that we went to the moon for just this ritual. If I was an astronaut going to the moon, I'd ask for dispensation for a Lunar Lodge just to say it happened, whether a ritual occurred or not.

reply to post by JoshNorton

I'd also add the Royal Arch Research Assistance and Crytpic Masons Medical Research Foundation.

reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

Taxpayer money does often go to help pay for airports.

I cannot wait for you to provide some more names.

Grand Lodges often dedicate cornerstones to newly erected buildings or old buildings. In Idaho, we've done some at banks, schools, and other edifices.

reply to post by skywalk

And what does an Egyptian-Catholic ceremony have to do with us? And why should care?

reply to post by skywalk

Rituals and ceremonies like symbols don't have a singular, exclusive meaning, they are ambiguous and arbitrary.

reply to post by skywalk

The Shriners doesn't represent the entirety of Masonic charity.

reply to post by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST

Again read the following:

John Robison was initiated in Lodge La Parfaite Intelligence at Liège in March 1770. His interest in Masonry soon wained. In 1773 he was appointed Professor of Natural Philosophy in the University of Edinburgh.

Robison did not interest himself in Masonry again until 1795 when he began composing "Proofs of a Conspiracy against all the Religions and Governments of Europe, Carried on in the Secret Meetings of Freemasons, Illuminati, and Reading Societies."

He joined and then was inactive for over 2 decades. Not much of an insider.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Masons upon reaching their 33rd degree (if they are fortunate enough to reach such a priviledge) learn the true knowledge of God and worship the Black Man as God. They transition from the bible to the Quran and call God by his proper name "Allah." Ask any "SHRINER" why they wear a muslim fez cap with the emblem of a sword at the top? Of course they won't tell you though lol. This is a fact. There is no mystery God and the Mason's know this. Peace.

They also know who the Devil is. Ask them what the science(purpose) behind practicing the ritual of "walking across the hot sands."

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieDingus

But that's what I'm referring to because unless we are in those executive circles we can only speculate or guess ? And all groups seem to have inner groups within the group. And those inner groups, or societies, or gangs, or whatever we want to call it, are the ones that really know and the rest of the group is used to meet the inner groups agenda !

I agree. It is another excuse for bias to me. There's no good in it, unless you require group-think, or have some actual connection to the process and reap the rewards.

I used the Federal Reserve example because any country that hasn't signed over to it is either being invaded, about to be invaded, or the next in line to be invaded. And the list is getting very small with only a few countries left that haven't signed over. And i think we all know the Zionist's run the Federal Reserve ?

I don't think you can say that in such a concrete way. Regardless, the US system is obviously influential; but damaged by it's internal politics corrupted by the power of pressure groups. Jews have infiltrated every part of the system(s) including banks. I'm sure there are Arabs and American haters implicating Jews as we speak.

Just as Outlaw Motorcycle gangs involved in crime generate friendly publicity with their donations to childrens charities or doing "runs" and giving the proceeds to charities, while then operating behind the scenes in a completely different manner. Personally i dont buy innto the whole donating to charity as most donations get caught up in red tape or siphoned off through "admin costs". There are many charties here in Australia where the first 12 months of your 'donation" actually goes to the people working for the charity before any money reaches its supposed purpose.

Charity events are absconded by publicity. They do these things for show. This we know. It would be an enjoyable and worthwhile pursuit if you were doing the giving.

I have agreed all along that they do hold postions of power, but those that hold those positions seem to be ones that have risen to a certain rank in Freemasonary. So its hard to point the finger at all Freemason's, while still acknowledging the power of the higher up ones ! By saying 'higher power', are you refering to a God ? If that is what you mean, then i cant agree or disagree until i finish this life and either go onto the next level and have the answer revealed to me, or rot in a coffin 6ft under and business as normal ! And thnak you for the reply, have a good day !

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by skywalk

Grand Lodges often dedicate cornerstones to newly erected buildings or old buildings. In Idaho, we've done some at banks, schools, and other edifices.

Indeed. Are these buildings commonly Known New World Order facility's? Crucial point right there

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by no1smootha

Hi I have a question. I hope it hasn't been asked already but whats with the 'no women' policy? I figured members would have a better take on it then websites. I'm not anti-masonry just don't know much about it...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackManIsGod7
Masons upon reaching their 33rd degree (if they are fortunate enough to reach such a priviledge) learn the true knowledge of God and worship the Black Man as God. They transition from the bible to the Quran and call God by his proper name "Allah." Ask any "SHRINER" why they wear a muslim fez cap with the emblem of a sword at the top? Of course they won't tell you though lol. This is a fact. There is no mystery God and the Mason's know this. Peace.

They also know who the Devil is. Ask them what the science(purpose) behind practicing the ritual of "walking across the hot sands."

ISLAM family.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I understand your anger I too share it. But the people you referred to are not jews. They claim to be and have for hundreds of years. They are in fact Khazarians.

Hopefully this link is useful

www.youtube.com...

Ahh, I see. I'll watch that later

I think that Europe is part Jewish, by being part Arab. Some 100's of years ago tribes came north and did extremely well. They had already set themselves up. That's a part of migration. What has come of it all is nothing like the religion that they left, say 1000 years ago. A lot of it is lies that cover the chasm left by entirely annihilated people.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by blarged

These groups are old and women only recently gained rights in society :/ sad answer but the truth. Well allegedly Hillary Clinton is a "Great Dane"

Damn I hate that B*tch grrr

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Also was Adam Weishapt actually that evil or has history been rewritten to look that way? He started one of the recent iterations of the Illuminati within free masonry. Ive read some of his own words from the past and he comes off as a really good guy aiming for a better world.

However things didn't go this way :/

The Christian fanaticism propaganda machine worked over time in ensuring the damnation of Weishaupt.

reply to post by skywalk

Our traditions require us to keep certain things private. Since we're a private organization we are not required to appease the paranoid and fearful. We do track where our money goes and are required to file with the IRS.

You really don't seem to have a knowledgeable grasp on how Freemasonry is structured (hierarchy and degrees).

Originally posted by EnigmaticDill
Freemasonry is nothing more than craftily hidden Satanism.

They teach a glorification of self and at the higher degrees believe that Lucifer is their architect of their grand design.

Its funny how the higher you get into the "craft" the more its true side shows itself. Its nothing but witchcraft.

Can you back any of this up?

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
Does the worshipful master at any time, sit on a raised pedestal, between the twin pillars of justice and mercy, wearing a goat's head baphomet, with horns?

No.

reply to post by EnochWasRight

I have debunked your video already and I'm not wasting the time re-writing it.

reply to post by Lucas77

Contact your local Lodge. Ask to join.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by blarged

Of course it has been asked before but I don't mind answering again. In mainstream Lodges of the Anglo-American tradition women aren't allowed to become members, but in the Continental tradition of which my Lodge is a part, women are allowed to become members.
edit on 15-3-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by no1smootha

Awesome
yay for women. Your Lodge sounds Logical ^.^ See isn't discussing things slightly beneficial ? I have learnt many positive things about Free Masonry today.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreLiedTo
1) Believe in a higher being. If you don't believe in a creator and someone that watches over this existence we call life, you can not be a Mason.

2) Love your fellow human. Treat everyone as if they were yourself. Contribute your time to making this world better than how you found it.

3) Divide your time. Set aside time for god, your work, your family, your leisure activities, and for The Craft. And when I refer to "The Craft", refer to #2.

4) We do NOT hold any god above another. We do not even ask you what god you believe in before we decide on your eligibility. I have met Masons that were Christian, Catholic, Muslim, Buddhist, and, yes... oh my god... even Pagan.

This is all great and I wish I saw more of these themes reflected by your order. I'm just confused as there are many Masons (a couple on this site) who seem to be in direct conflict with the nature of those four tenants. From some of your members, I hear and read some of the most negative sentiments when charity, goodwill, and poverty are concerned. I also witness much prejudice from the members when issues of other faiths and race are concerned.

Are there no systems in place keeping these people in check or are these rules optional?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

By saying 'higher power', are you refering to a God ? If that is what you mean, then i cant agree or disagree until i finish this life and either go onto the next level and have the answer revealed to me, or rot in a coffin 6ft under and business as normal ! And thnak you for the reply, have a good day !
reply to post by AussieDingus

I meant that there is no higher power to raise yourself to.

You will go onto wherever you're supposed to be and your body will rot and be no more. The miracle of life and everything in it will fundamentally stay the same.

My core belief is that we are inseparably the same. Inseparable from God or each other. Eg. "God" the default name of... all things that could be.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Vehemens

I'm inclined to disagree with you on the "infiltration" of Freemasonry as the history since 1717 is fairly well documented and we can see when and how things have changed. Who specifically did they [the Jesuits] infiltrate? When approximately did this occur? How did they change things? What did they change?

The All Seeing Eye is an emblematic representation of God, but as I've said before, symbols are ambiguous and arbitrary.

reply to post by TheBlackManIsGod7

The Shriners is really just the college frat of Masonry, IMO.

No. The DL Evan's bank we've done dedications for is due to the fact that the Evans family has had Masons in it, and the family invites the Grand Lodge of Idaho to dedicate cornerstones to newly opened banks.

I doubt that Wilder Middle School counts as a NWO facility.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

The Denver Airport has a giant underground facility underneath it. One of the bunkers for the Elites. This is very commonly known and this building is directly connected to the most corrupt people on this whole planet. Why was a corner stone laid by masons at the Specific Airport that is actually a Underground Bunker for the New World Order...

Ceremony done by the Colorado Lodge as you said before I think. Why? This specific building why? Im not trying to be annoying I just seriously believe this needs to be talked about. The people that run this facility are the worst people on earth and have committed many crimes against humanity. Either the Masons attached to that are very corrupt.

Or they didn't know what they were getting themselves into. Its one of those so which is it? Its ok if you dont know I am just wondering if this is of concern to you. I would be concerned....

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreLiedTo
Ok everyone.

For everyone looking for the answers and the secrets of the Masonic Craft, I am about to lay out the guidelines for you. Tell me if you follow along.

1) Believe in a higher being. If you don't believe in a creator and someone that watches over this existence we call life, you can not be a Mason.

2) Love your fellow human. Treat everyone as if they were yourself. Contribute your time to making this world better than how you found it.

3) Divide your time. Set aside time for god, your work, your family, your leisure activities, and for The Craft. And when I refer to "The Craft", refer to #2.

4) We do NOT hold any god above another. We do not even ask you what god you believe in before we decide on your eligibility. I have met Masons that were Christian, Catholic, Muslim, Buddhist, and, yes... oh my god... even Pagan.

And guess what? That Pagan was a gay-rights civil attorney. Go ahead and start spewing-off the homosexual... anti-Christian spin... but his entire purpose in his occupation is helping out those that can't help themselves. I only wish I had the power to help those being discriminated against.

Also, we do not believe our Worldly actions carry any weight in the afterlife... we have NEVER taught anything saying that what we do now supports where we go in the afterlife. We have ALWAYS taught that what we do now is simply to improve the world that we live in.

You also might not have know...

Masons donate $1 MILLION dollars per day towards various charities. No, you did not read that wrong. $1 Million, per day, to help out others.

I have NEVER met a Mason that tried to suppress someone else for his gain. Our goal is to help humanity.

I do not mean for this post to take the tone of defensiveness. Nor do I mean to take this topic toward anything negative.

All I want to make clear is that for every negative thread on this forum, there needs to be at least one that shows the light from the other spectrum.

If anyone has anything against this post... please... PM me directly. I will answer each and everyone of the messages.

Go ahead, bash me for satan worshiping, luciferianism, or pagan worship...

If being a pagan makes me want to make sure that this world is a better place when I leave, then when I found it...

Sign me up.

F&S... Let the Light guide you, and may we meet on the Level...

SMIB... - YALT

So what you're saying is...is that you never made it past the first 3 levels of the charity giving Freemasons, which are in essence the "front" to make the Freemasons look good (just as you just demonstrated) or just the flower shop out in front of the Mob scene. As it's understood by everyone else who isn't brainwashed or threatened into to keeping secrets by PUTTING A KNIFE TO THEIR CHEST, even the lower levels don't know the true intentions of the higher levels.

You are there to just spread the good word.....even if it's not true or simply just a belief of yours that it is true. Any secret society is secret for a reason, and no one ever hides decent, charitable events.You guys may help old ladies across the street to look good but it's only to try to cover up all the bad that the Freemason name is associated with. There is a reason a cult....uh hem, a secret society would have such a dastardly reputation....it was earned ...and it is known world-wide. Sorry man, but I am not buying what you are selling.

Besides, the bible speaks of your "craft" and it even calls it out by that exact term associated with Babylon. It is also a secret society without a savior, not only recognizing all gods, but denying Christ his rightful place...as Freemason's think they can earn their way into heaven by the "good works" that they brag about (just as you did there).

Ephesians 2:8-2:9 - For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Manly Palmer Hall was a 33 degree Freemason in the Scottish Rite and the author of such books as "The lost keys of Solomon" an occult book, and the secret teachings of all ages. He was also a well know occultist and wrote the books for many of the higher level Freemasons to learn their "craft" from. We heard your description of what the craft was (see #2 was it?)

Here is Manly P.Hall's version of what the craft was.
(A quote from The lost keys of Solomon)

"When the Mason ... has learned the mystery of his Craft, the seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands. ..." (Manly Palmer Hall, The Lost Keys of Freemasonry, p. 48).

Just sayin'...if Mason's were up to great Luciferian evil as the world suspects, collectively I might add, which far surpasses coincidence, not mentioning the wealth of proof, such as key political figures MOST of them, which are ironically the very guys who screwed our economy up and steal from us on a daily basis....books, witnesses, leaks from men who have spoken out and then were found dead under suspicious terms etc.....if this was the reputation of Freemasonry, (let's pretend that it isn't and that we are living in a free and prosperous world without them and lawyers), Wouldn't you do what you are doing now by putting out the good word, driving tiny cars in parades looking silly and non-threatening, and bragging about all the charity work you do so that people will hear? And I will leave on this note.

Matthew 6:2

"So when you give to the poor, do not sound a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, so that they may be honored by men. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full.
edit on 15-3-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

You seem way to obsessed with the fact that they dedicated a simple stone plaque to the airport. It's not like this is the only building in all of Colorado with a Masonic dedication stone. I'd have been more surprised if they hadn't dedicated a stone to it.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Multiple times I notice you skirting the point...... That specific facility is used by evil for evil.... And just talking around it.

I'm not quite sure what to make of the fact your doing this..... I find it disconcerting to say the least :/

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join