It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets Of The Craft From A Master Mason!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucas77

Ask a Freemason that you know for a petition, if you don't know a Freemason then call a Lodge and ask to meet them through a meet-up. You need to have two brothers to recommend you for membership on your petition.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

As was mentioned on the other thread, Gerald Gardner, the founder of Wicca, was a co-mason and borrowed a few things for the invention of his religion.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieDingus

Q1.Are Masons leaving the banks? Do they have to? What have THEY done with our money!!!?
Q2.Are Jews leaving and are Muslims involved, (because all I know about them are their usury free banks)?
Q3. If this was a real Free Mason thread, I'd like to know what Asia means to you?

I was baiting for an answer with other parts of my comment but these three questions are serious.

Your answers:

I do not know if its the Masons leaving the banks, i wouldnt be surprised if some where Masonic members...

They act as a group, within the banking culture. What you say about Jews applies the same way exactly. This is why I posted the question. It is equally important to watch the free masons exit the banks, but obviously much harder to prove. None the less, it would be common knowledge amongst executive circles what their exact stance is.

I cannot say if the Jews leaving the banks has to do with Muslims, but personally i'd be looking a little closer at involvement from Zionist's. "They" control the banking system, "they" control the mainstream media, "tehy" control most of the western worlds government and military, so i guess "they" would be the ones i'd be looking into first ?

I references jews and muslims only as hierarchies. I hear about Sharia banking from time to time. Ironically, it's much more fair. I don't care. It's all ideology mixed up in wrong thinking. A lot of money is being sucked out of the system and I don't want to pick them apart.

I don't understand what you mean by "if this was a real Free Mason thread"

The OP is trying to give masonry friendly publicity as far as I can make out. I don't care for silly rules. The people representing masonry have attacked naysayers IN THIS THREAD. Maybe I referenced them too poetically. I don't really see these foot soldiers as particularly harmful, but I could never support a hierarchy that is secretive. aren't the blessing we have already enough? Why do they need operate within the system, and why should I care a white about people who operate exclusively to their own ends?

Last but not least

From what i've learnt about Free Masons and the world i live in is that quite a lot [not all] of the upper levels of Mason's seem to either hold, or go into positions of high authority or esteem. I personally don't believe the lower levels are involved, but are more or less used as a "grooming process" to see who can best serve the interests of the upper levels, those that arent chosen go on with business as normal. And i believe there are secret societies withing the secret society, meaning that not all in the upper levels are involved, but those that are have their own agends that may not be in the same interest of all levels involved.

This is what I mean. They in fact do hold positions of power.

What I hope to express most of all is that there is no higher power to submit to.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
good for you mate,at last some form of good in this world.There is though and you must know this if you are high enough up that there is a force of evil that leads man into destruction,100% of government are ran by them and somehow they are entwined with the masons and the masons are much maligned by being associated unfairly with them,we could call them the illuminati but even they are governed by deception.
The more i understand about life and this reality the more i understand we are being governed by psycopathic parasitic cowards who have lost their humanity and are being deceived by our common enemy who is encouraging their greed and lust for power.I hope the masons have a plan to dispose of these crazed lunatics that engage in bloodlust through wars and and other forms depravity,now that would really improve our world.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

Look, the mainstream consider the Continental Lodges clandestine, and don't permit their brethren to attend our Lodges. What more would you have them do? Indeed, what else can be done?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Didn't think so? Why so eager to make me out to be a liar...wow I love how your so ready to judge.
edit on 14-3-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I'm rather taken aback by the negativity and hatred brought forth by people against the Masons. I have NEVER heard anything bad about the organization. In fact, I haven't heard much of it besides a little from my father and grandfather who are both Masons. And from the reports of charity.

The message of the Freemansons is an absolutely fantastic one. That each man has a responsibility to help make the world a better place. I don't know where any of these reports of the Masons being evil and what not are coming from. Sure, every group will have bad apples. A group with a strong bond is going to help their own in a time where they may need it. Regardless of moral standings. I'm not saying it's right, but it's true. It's no different than family. If you are close to your brother/sister and he/she commits a crime, would you not help them? Well, most of you tend to be selfish, so probably not.

And what of all this hoopla over secrecy? So what? Would you be willing to come out and air all your dirty laundry? Would you be willing to write up a huge diatribe about every little wrong thing you have done or what your guilty pleasures are? Would you be willing to share with the world everything you do that you would rather not tell people? Think about that. If a group wants secrets, they're entitled to that. You just want them to air their secrets because you feel so left out and are too self-absorbed and lazy to put the effort forth to find out what the Freemasons are about from first hand experience.

To all the Masons here, thank you. Hopefully by the end of the year, with the help of my dad, I'll have joined the brotherhood. I want to do my part to help the world be a better place.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
what does being a good person have to do with being a mason.

i'd bet you a hundred dollars if you met hitler in public he'd come off as a good guy.

but behind closed doors with his own kind he was plotting the conquer of europe and the death of millions.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by guavas

Most people are totally unaware of what you can do with a square, compass and plum line.

This is mainly, because they have not paid enough attention to their geometry and math teachers in secondary education, underestimating numbers and geometry as an underlying pattern of life and the universe itself.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
Didn't think so? Why so eager to make me out to be a liar...wow I love how your so ready to judge.
I didn't call you a liar. I simply implied that you might be a delusional idiot who accepts the premise of a Dan Brown novel as a statement of fact. You've done nothing so far to improve your case…

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

Well, no offense, but we don't seek to please everyone as the rational mind knows you'll never make everyone happy. There will always be the 'nay sayer'.

As for the Satan comment, technically Satan is not a supreme being so one who worships him could not join.

reply to post by The X

FYI, England is not indicative of what happens around the rest of the world.

Originally posted by Pinocchio
I am so glad that they have their own country.

We do?! Hurray!

reply to post by artistpoet

Here are some common acronyms you may see us use:

EA = Entered Apprentice = 1st degree
FC = Fellowcraft = 2nd degree
MM = Master Mason = 3rd degree
WM = Worshipful Master = presiding officer of the Blue Lodge
PM = Past Master = former presiding officer of a Lodge
GM = Grand Master = presiding officer of the Grand Lodge
AASR = Ancient & Accepted Scottish Rite = an appendant, linear branch of Freemasonry
YR = York Rite = an appendant, linear branch of Freemasonry

There are many more, but I could write quite a few.

You should probably just keep your JFK thread hyperlinked in all of your posts since lately that seems to be constantly recycled.

reply to post by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST

Who says Mormons cant join? In SE Idaho and Utah, there are plenty of Masons who are followers of the Mormon faith

Freemasonry uses a generic term and doesn't identify it by any given name. It is up to the individual to manifest 'creator' according to their individual faith. I personally call him God; the one of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

Our Obligations do not interfere with any duty we owe to God, family, country, or work. In the US, we have the 1st Amendment and 4th Amendment right to meet in private. It would be a gross misconduct for a Mason to use Masonry for selfish and greedy purposes.

There is no child sacrifice or genocide conducted by the Masons. So you don't have to worry about that.

The only thing we are charged to keep secret are the modes of recognition. As you can see on this site and others, we discuss a great deal about our Fraternity. Freemasonry doesn't say that they are sole organization for charitable or philanthropic work.

In the Blue Lodge, in Masonry, there is no humiliating rituals. I have sat through over 20 initiatory rituals and in the next month I'll be going through a few more. Please note I didn't count all of the 29 Scottish Rite degrees as I only went through 7 of them, while the rest were communicated to us in a classroom setting.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreLiedTo

This is right on "YouAreLiedTo", I was expecting a bunch of BS TPTB garbage but what you have written is enlightening for a me a Master Mason as well and all others that have these misconceived views of what we are and do.

I was the first Muslim in my lodge, I was treated with dignity and respect over the many years and never once have anyone ever said nor done anything to me with a mean spirit.

Being a Mason is a way of life, a way of life that we call "traveling in search of light" no not illuminate but knowledge while working on being a better family man and citizen.

Majority of what we talk about is what donations to vote to, woman's breast cancer and children's cancer...etc...we also get involved in food drives and feeding the homeless.

I am a US Marine and the amount of support my lodge gives me is unheard of, we take care of each, if someone is in duress we help their families as if they were our own...

I cannot say enough good things about being a Mason...!

Now the EVIL BAD side:
Occasionally our older brothers (Mason's) fall asleep during our meetings...and occasionally the food served before our meetings are not that great... : )

Sniper out...going to range in my rifle by shooting empty cans at 500 yards...500 yards is my zero...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by no1smootha

Well that's a good start
How about.... a large group of representatives from all the respected Free Mason lodges make a PSA. making it clear many of the New World Order, Illuminati plans and affiliates officially have nothing to do with Free Masonry. And further more go on to state that actions along those lines definitely are not condoned under Free Masonry.

Theirs enough lodges and members globally for this to have a serious impact on society if it was actually done.

Because whether or not your aware. Public opinion is currently thinking this has occurred but in a negative way. Which is why so many people randomly commented negatively on this thread. They dont know Free Masonry. Hell neither do I to be honest but I can spot the obfuscation.

The number 1 problem on this planet is the Occult New World Order, Illuminati threat! Which for many reasons which I have stated are not deserved and are blamed on Free Masonry.

This evil has committed countless crimes against humanity. And the public at large would think Free Masonry is very awesome if you would assist in removing this threat. We are all human this is OUR issue collectively.

I acknowledge this issue in society and actively fight it. Do the Free Masons? Add that tenant to the list of Free Mason rituals. (Removing Tyrannical scum from society) Surely no one within the order would object?.
edit on 14-3-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreLiedTo

The only problem is that Freemasonry and all major secret societies were infiltrated by the Jesuit order long ago. The Jesuit order founded the Italian Mafia that later corrupted and took control of the entire country, from politicians to most of the judges. They are experts at infiltrating and destroying from the inside. They also control all the major secret services in the world today.

For me it seems like Freemasonry is being setup to take the fall at the end of the age. Associate the All seeing eye with evil. I mean masonic Hollywood even shows you movies like Lord of the Rings where all the evil is associated with the Eye. It's symbolism after symbolism associating masonic symbols with Evil everywhere.

Unless Freemasons are suicidal I would say they are being set up. They are probably going to be the escape goat when all economic hell and the next big World War happen. Yes, there must be one last World War because they do everything in threes. I bet Israel, the U.S and some other country (3) must go or at least something bad will happen to them because Israel and the U.S are clearly being setup to be the Head and Tail of the beast.

Everything so that the book of revelations comes true.

I might be wrong in my interpretation of what's going to happen but I trust my intelligence and pattern recognition enough to come to this conclusion.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by squandered

Khazarians. Not Jews... Slight error but we should probably say "Khazarian Bankers" when referring to that group Not Jews

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by squandered
reply to post by AussieDingus

I was baiting for an answer with other parts of my comment but these three questions are serious.

Then i guess i took the bait !

They act as a group, within the banking culture. What you say about Jews applies the same way exactly. This is why I posted the question. It is equally important to watch the free masons exit the banks, but obviously much harder to prove. None the less, it would be common knowledge amongst executive circles what their exact stance is.

But thats what i'm refering to because unless we are in those exectutive circles we can only speculate or guess ? And all groups seem to have inner groups within the group. And those inner groups, or societies, or gangs, or whatever we want to call it, are the ones that really know and the rest of the group is used to meet the inner groups agenda !

I references jews and muslims only as hierarchies. I hear about Sharia banking from time to time. Ironically, it's much more fair. I don't care. It's all ideology mixed up in wrong thinking. A lot of money is being sucked out of the system and I don't want to pick them apart.

I used the Federal Reserve example because any country that hasnt signed over to it is either being invaded, about to be invaded, or the next in line to be invaded. And the list is getting very small with only a few countries left that havent signed over. And i think we all know the Zionist's run the Federal Reserve ?

The OP is trying to give masonry friendly publicity as far as I can make out. I don't care for silly rules. The people representing masonry have attacked naysayers IN THIS THREAD. Maybe I referenced them too poetically. I don't really see these foot soldiers as particularly harmful, but I could never support a hierarchy that is secretive. aren't the blessing we have already enough? Why do they need operate within the system, and why should I care a white about people who operate exclusively to their own ends?

Just as Outlaw Motorcycle gangs involved in crime generate friendly publicity with their donations to childrens charities or doing "runs" and giving the proceeds to charities, while then operating behind the scenes in a completely different manner. Personally i dont buy innto the whole donating to charity as most donations get caught up in red tape or siphoned off through "admin costs". There are many charties here in Australia where the first 12 months of your 'donation" actually goes to the people working for the charity before any money reaches its supposed purpose.

Last but not least

This is what I mean. They in fact do hold positions of power.

What I hope to express most of all is that there is no higher power to submit to.

I have agreed all along that they do hold postions of power, but those that hold those positions seem to be ones that have risen to a certain rank in Freemasonary. So its hard to point the finger at all Freemason's, while still acknowledging the power of the higher up ones !
By saying 'higher power', are you refering to a God ? If that is what you mean, then i cant agree or disagree until i finish this life and either go onto the next level and have the answer revealed to me, or rot in a coffin 6ft under and business as normal !
And thnak you for the reply, have a good day !

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Sorry for the layout of my last response, i stuffed up the quoting and it didnt come out right, sorry for any confusion !

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Are you and other masons aware that 9/11, 7/7, Madrid and Norway bombings,
Tucson shootings, Apollo moon landings etc. etc. were all faked/staged events?

You wouldn't lie to me Josh, would you?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Haxsaw

Well, thank you for the nice words.

reply to post by allprowolfy

We're a private organization and as such we can stay secret, or rather private, as long as we like. We have no involvement in human evolution or government.

Yeah, religious tolerance is something fairly alien to some...even in today's world.

There is no blood oaths in Freemasonry. No blood is spilled during the initiation nor do we kill anyone for breaking their oaths, they are expelled or suspended.

It has never been proven that Jack the Ripper was a Mason. Nor was there any Masonic involvement with 9/11. I do know about the Royal Order of the Jesters, but I'm not a fan of the actions of some of the members out of NY. I have no interest in joining the Shriners myself, but I know many fine men who have joined it.

There are some of us here who are members of invitation-only bodies. There is nothing dark, sinister, or humiliating about the invitational, honorary bodies I've been invited to.

reply to post by circuitsports

That everyone is human and is capable of making mistakes.

reply to post by skywalk

What do you know of the structure and hierarchy of Freemasonry? Could you describe it to us? What evidence do you have that you are more corrupted as you climb the ladder of Freemasonry?

I am curious as I would really love to become one of these fabled "high level" Masons.

You gotta love the use of Hollywood as "fact".

A single incident of bad Brothers doesn't indicate widespread corruption. If you find a few bad apples you don't burn the entire orchard do you? No.

Lodges have various names, to be chosen by the founding members. Who cares what they name it?

Robison is a debunked conspiracy theorist. Here are some facts on Robison:

Robison describes a discourse delivered by Mirabeau at the Lodge des Chevaliers Bienfaisant at Paris. At the time (1770) Mirabeau was twenty years of age, the order of Chevaliers Bienfaisants didn't come into existence in Lyons until 1778 and although there was a Lodge Bienfaisance of the Strict Observence at Paris, it was not constituted until April 10, 1781.

---

Robison refers to the Grand Orient de la France as controlling all Freemasonry in France, although records show that both the legitimate Grand Lodge of France and the schismatic Grand Orient continued their separate existence after December 24, 1772. The Strict Observance Lodges were under their own Directories and only related to the Grand Orient by concordant, the oldest dating to 1776.

---

Barruel and Robison fail to provide any conclusive link between the Bavarian Illuminati and French Freemasonry, much less find a cause of the Revolution in Paris lodges. They display a great ignorance of the actual and documented workings of Freemasonry at the time, and, in support of their arguments, have made many demonstrably false statements.

Although both Barruel's and Robison's claims have been discredited, many, more contemporary, writers who rely on their books are still accepted as authorities.

SOURCE

You can also check this article.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Vehemens

It does seem that way doesn't it. How come the Masons replying to my comments dont seem to care that this is occurring....

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join