Secrets Of The Craft From A Master Mason!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
I have a question if we're sharing secrets here in this thread.

Does the worshipful master at any time, sit on a raised pedestal...

Always.

...between the twin pillars of justice and mercy...

The only columns (or pillars) used are Boaz and Jachin and they are typically place near the door the candidate would enter.

...wearing a goat's head baphomet, with horns?

Uh, no. The Worshipful Master wears, according to the regualtions, 'a hat, cap or some suitable covering'.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

That stance in turn destroys your groups image. You should care that people coopt your name and give a negative opinion of your group to the world at large. I am aware that many of these people arnt true masons. Yet the issue remains :/

I have nothing against free masonry. Would just be nice if they jumped on the band wagon for defeating the "New World Order" problem the world is currently facing. which many people incorrectly associate to Free Masonry. All that negative attention your group gets and honestly doesn't deserve. Whatever your comments towards mine this remains a Fact.

You don't seem too concerned about the negative influence that gets obfuscated under Free Masonry
by other groups.

Please begin caring. If Free Masonry was to take up such an active role at assisting humanity "Openly" in purging this corruption which (like it or not) has ties to Free Masonry then I believe this would go a long way into 1 fixing society and beginning the healing process so we can change many stupid paradigms that exist within society. And also would do a lot to show people what Free Masonry truly stands for.

Also please do not devolve this discussion towards whether or not the New World Order, Illuminati conspiracy is real or not. By now we all know it is and should be talking about ways to fix it. I always try to think of ways I personally can bring about change

Short of joining Anonymous and fighting the corporate empire, Talking like I am now in this thread their isn't much I can do.

I do however hope that some people in more prominent positions in society would CARE MORE!
edit on 14-3-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz
That stance in turn destroys your groups image. You should care that people coopt your name and give a negative opinion of your group to the world at large. I am aware that many of these people arnt true masons. Yet the issue remains :/

We do not own a trademark on the words 'Mason' or 'Freemason'.

Would just be nice if they jumped on the band wagon for defeating the "New World Order" problem the world is currently facing.

Again, their is no mechanism for this as Masonry is a charitable fraternal orginization, not a political action group or a armed milita. This is not to say some members me belong to one or both of those types of groups. Discussion of politics in lodge is grounds for immediate expulsion.

You don't seem too concerned about the negative influence that gets obfuscated under Free Masonry
by other groups.

That would be like me worrying about what some random person I pass on the street thinks of me. They are irrelevant.

Please begin caring. If Free Masonry was to take up such an active role at assisting humanity "Openly" in purging this corruption which (like it or not) has ties to Free Masonry then I believe this would go a long way into 1 fixing society and beginning the healing process so we can change many stupid paradigms that exist within society. And also would do a lot to show people what Free Masonry truly stands for.

Again, we are not organized to undertake such actions. It is in our constitution and by-laws and additionally we are a not-for-profit so any political advocacy will nullify that status.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

1) Believe in a higher being. If you don't believe in a creator and someone that watches over this existence we call life, you can not be a Mason.

This is not absolutly true. Here in Europe you need to believe in a higher something, not especially in a certain creator or god. Personally, I hate the idea of God, as a supreme being, but I still find my truth in what we call the "Great Architect of the Universe". That is to say, I believe in more than life as we know it but I don't believe in GOD.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
lol... i love the fact that we are being offered "secrets from a master mason" who isn't really sharing anything thats not already available on the internet or in 100's of books... with the user name "youareliedto"

Is it only me that finds this hilarious!?!?!

just my 2c's...

and P.S.. i don't care about the masons.. i just thought it was funny thats all! hahahaha

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I understand what your saying. And its really hard not to take it as a scape goat for blame :/. But yes by semantical definition I see what you mean.

Lets us hope the masons you spoke of who do have political agendas aim high. Rothschild Illuminati slave system type high...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

I have a question if we're sharing secrets here in this thread.

Does the worshipful master at any time, sit on a raised pedestal...

Always.

...between the twin pillars of justice and mercy...

The only columns (or pillars) used are Boaz and Jachin and they are typically place near the door the candidate would enter.

Uh, no. The Worshipful Master wears, according to the regualtions, 'a hat, cap or some suitable covering'.

No horns, ever? Are you sure? No beastly headgear? No baphomet, under any circumstance?

I've heard otherwise..

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreLiedTo

Great post yes we are the good guys brother

I am just as my father and every father before him

S&F
edit on 14-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

No horns, ever? Are you sure? No beastly headgear? No baphomet, under any circumstance?

I've heard otherwise..

Not sure where you are hearing this. It sounds quite silly to me. I quoted you the pertinent part of the ritual regarding the Master's headcovering. You would likely catch heat for wearing something as inocuous as a baseball cap, let alone a goat head.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Sorry if this has already been asked. I've only scanned a few posts but, I have a question about the higher power requirement.

Is the agreement with the group that a higher power exists simply for the purpose of humility? Is there a limit on what is "accepted" to be that higher power meaning, are there a specific group of religions that are accepted?

Thank you, Ltru

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Or, you could view it as ritual magic and see it for what it is. LINK

You could also recognize the symbols in the artwork for what they represent.

I was banned from ATS at the same time I revealed the truth behind this cartoon. LINK ATS claimed that my username was the same as my blog for their reason to ban me. They banned me on Valentine's Day (Martyr's Day).

The entire thread is worth reading if you want the truth behind Masonry.

Here is another great thread on the topic. LINK

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by squandered
reply to post by AussieDingus

I personally can't distinguish between Free Masons and any club; just more secretive and more active in current events. They serve their hierarchy like all the others who do it under the radar. It must be intoxicating.

Like the posters above they can target their enemies. Working like foot soldiers they aimlessly attack any threats they can reach. This is serious enough. They have no such rights. Neither did the Jews. Look what happened. Hehe

Q1.Are Masons leaving the banks? Do they have to? What have THEY done with our money!!!?

Q2.Are Jews leaving and are Muslims involved, (because all I know about them are their usury free banks)?

Q3. If this was a real Free Mason thread, I'd like to know what Asia means to you?

Well forgive me if i'm mis-interpreting your questions, but i'll do my best to answer them. When "they" target their enemies, its usually done by media, government or military, so i guess the question is who exactly are "they" ?
As for the next question, i learnt a long time ago to not touch a question involving anything to do with the Jews lol

Answer to Q.1 I do not know if its the Masons leaving the banks, i wouldnt be surprised if some where Masonic members, but again i cannot prove this or if "they" all are. Do they have to ? Well again it depends on who "they" are ? As for what have THEY done with the money, well the only logical answer i can come up with for this is more than likely its gone back into the hands of the Federal Reserve or sitting in a Swiss bank account or in the Cayman Islands, or being stored into a underground bunker ?

Answer to Q.2 I cannot say if the Jews leaving the banks has to do with Muslims, but personally i'd be looking a little closer at involvement from Zionist's. "They" control the banking system, "they" control the mainstream media, "tehy" control most of the western worlds government and military, so i guess "they" would be the ones i'd be looking into first ?

Answer to Q.3 I don't understand what you mean by "if this was a real Free Mason thread", and how does one distinguish between a real and fake one ? Therefore i cannot really comment on what Asia means to me, but i do know Asia has secret societies of their own under a different name !

From what i've learnt about Free Masons and the world i live in is that quite a lot [not all] of the upper levels of Mason's seem to either hold, or go into positions of high authority or esteem. I personally don't believe the lower levels are involved, but are more or less used as a "grooming process" to see who can best serve the interests of the upper levels, those that arent chosen go on with business as normal. And i believe there are secret societies withing the secret society, meaning that not all in the upper levels are involved, but those that are have their own agends that may not be in the same interest of all levels involved.
Just like in the Outlaw motorcycle gangs there is a brotherhood, but there is still a hierachy and structure. Just as there is in Government, military and in business. And those at the top end of the hierachy seem to benefit the most, despite claiming to all be equal or be a brotherhood.

Again i apologize if i've mis-interpreted your questions, and feel free to clarify anything i may of got wrong !

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Oh Darn! Here I was hoping to learn the secrets of how the Great Medieval Cathedrals and Castles were built.
edit on 14-3-2012 by spurge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I have a question?

How does one person become a Mason?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreLiedTo

I have NEVER met a Mason that tried to suppress someone else for his gain. Our goal is to help humanity.

SMIB... - YALT

No disrespect to you personally, however, I have witnessed directly and consistently that Masons in the South Eastern Ontario area, do in fact suppress people for their own personal gain as well as their "friends" gains. If you'd like I will give you the lodge locations in PM/U2U. It's a cliquey area, maybe it's the only area like this, I don't know.

It's so bad however and I have seen it so much, that I even considered becoming a Mason or starting a chapter of the Knights Templar (since my ancestry goes back to 1181 and the order). And there is corruption in the release of government contracts, within the police (OPP) and local town councils when it comes to masonic connectivity.

The Masons do tend to promote their own and you definitely know you have a problem with either the Masons or the government when the local Ontario Provincial Court is in the Masonic Lodge LOL.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Scilon

Let me be clear, I am not attacking you. As my lodge is located in a Grand Lodge's building right next to our Masonic home (Retirement home) I beg the question why the gate is not shut & the doors are not locked. You can go right in, take a tour, see George Washington's desk that he resigned his military commission on. It's rather quite marvelous. For a Secret Society to be completely open to new comers visitors... etc.. be exactly that, a secret. Heck you can even rent the Grand Gallery & Hall, obviously not the assembly but still open to visitation. "To be one ask one." It's not hard to get your foot in the door to just say hi. For we are just proletariats trying to make good men better. Simple as that, an over hyped club, that I happen to be a part of. To be able to go somewhere and speak your mind without reprisal, but you better believe can turn into a good debate, drink some beer, then everyone is still friends. Sounds like a good club to me.

29INFDIV

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
This whole freemasonry thing is so silly on Ats.. Ats has many minor masons who just join the oraganization for whatever personal reasons.. they do not know the true and depth history of the occult, nor do the Elite leaders of FM spend their time chillin on Ats.. the minors do. Preaching here, and assuming there.. bickering and bitchin.. is not going to reveal the FM secrets and their history throughout Earth. So give it up and focus your energy and wonders elsewhere. They doing they're thing, they feel it's right and its their lifestyle, just like each person reading this, they are individuals who incarnated on Earth just BEing.

Yes the secretive aspect of FM and other occults is bothersome too the masses, but they are a mass themselves. On behalf of humanity, I apologize for the crazy critism to those minor FMs and others who think they are playing a secret role in their occult.. your not. Your a pawn among an emense history within a shady organization.

Bottom line here, who gives a Sh!t ? Let the small population of FM and other occults do their thing, Christianity and Hinduism is MUCH larger then FM. There are more open and less secretive people on Earth then FM and occultists. Let it be, and be your own.

~ Love is an art

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tbonethedstroyer

There is no such thing as a "porch Mason", by definition anyone who is on the porch would be considered uninitated or profane (=outside of the Temple).

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

You mean a fez.

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz
I am not a Mason. And I also didn't mean to offend. But their is much more to Free Masonry than err "Handshakes".....

You made a point of saying the secrets should be more public. The secrets are the handshakes (along with a few words and the candidiates progress in the degrees). There is nothing else that is secret. And the secrets have been in the public domain for 3 centuries. So, can you as the non-Mason, tell me what else I am missing in regards secrecy?

Lets say I started my own group and called it blah blah Free Masons. And I then proceeded to do many negative things and destroy your groups image.

Would you care and attempt to do anything?

No, not really. You have a constitutionall guaranteed right to be an asswipe if you choose, as long as the things you do or say do not become libelous or slanderous what do I care what you do with your free time?

For what it is worth, there are persons/groups doing what you say. A few examples are that retard Pat Robertson, Freemasonrywatch.com, Biblebelievers.org, etc, etc, ad nauseum. Guess what? They have every right to do what they want, it is a free country. I never give them the dignity of a second thought.

edit on 14-3-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer.

Masonry has existed for aeons, before Ramses. You can see it on the walls and statues. However if you mean Christian-European masonry, then yes 3 centuries.
edit on 14-3-2012 by lawlb0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by lawlb0t

No, fez are the caps of the Shrine. The WM in a mainstream Lodge wear whatever kind of hat the may choose. I have seen WM's wear top hats, fedoras, homburgs or even cowboy hats.
edit on 14-3-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join