It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets Of The Craft From A Master Mason!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by skywalk
reply to post by artistpoet

Because they pray to a god who's leader shed the most blood in humanity history. Nice Justice christians have. lets just kill them all is what they said. Oh they said some prayers and all sins are gone, great for them but not for us.

My Creator shed no blood - People shed blood. Those of wicked intent use religion to divide yet this is a twisting of the truth and the Christians Jews Muslims and Atheists I know know this.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I have a question if we're sharing secrets here in this thread.

Does the worshipful master at any time, sit on a raised pedestal, between the twin pillars of justice and mercy, wearing a goat's head baphomet, with horns?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha
reply to post by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST

I am a high degree Freemason of the Continental Tradition, "look on my works, ye mighty and despair!"

Have you considered the possibility that TPTB, merely offer a scapegoat in the form of Freemasonry to avoid suspicion themselves and also to eliminate their own rivals?
edit on 14-3-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

ooouuuh a continental mason

who exactly were these rivals? explain the TPTB as i dont spent enough time on the net to know what that means.
edit on 14-3-2012 by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

First thanks for taking the time and answering my questions. I haven't seen all your replies do to time constraints right now. However, you have shed some lights on a few of the them.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

TPTB = Rothschild, Rockefeller, Illuminati, Occult banking scum connected to the New World Order.
And many more.

edit on 14-3-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
"have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them" [Ephesians 6:11]

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Well sorry but you have no proof that your creator exist. So I deny it, so whats left is people who represent your god shed blood. And your follow who call the shots what that makes you?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha

I am a high degree Freemason of the Continental Tradition, "look on my works, ye mighty and despair!"

Have you considered the possibility that TPTB, merely offer a scapegoat in the form of Freemasonry to avoid suspicion themselves and also to eliminate their own rivals?
edit on 14-3-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

oooh by TPTB you mean elite. no because 200 years ago when john Robinson wrote his book, it was during the infiltration from the Jesuits and other secret societies that now own freemasonry.

your not one of those who thinks the Illuminati created all religions are you?
edit on 14-3-2012 by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by skywalk

Well sorry but you have no proof that your creator exist. So I deny it, so whats left is people who represent your god shed blood. And your follow who call the shots what that makes you?

As I have already said before - I do not have a religion yet have many friends of different religions.
So you seem to be saying all who believe in God or a Creator of unconditional love condone and partake in murder.
My view is we are all people so are you - you are part of the family of Humanity

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST
what took you so long to respond.when i mentioned his name. are you reading from your masonic encyclopedia? i have one of those.
No, believe it or not I do have better things to do than spend all day, every day on ATS.

so in your own words- "there is a difference between continental Masonry, which is what he was writing about, and the UK Masonry that he was a member of, from which the US lodges got their charters." --so he was exposing the "elite" of freemasonry right? or at least a group of people who infiltrated it, in order to use it to fulfill their own agenda ..... right? do you think this concept is dead because it has been 200 years since his expose' ? do you think "continental" masonry has died?
I'm sure continental Freemasonry is alive and well in, again as I mentioned, the Grand Orient of France, among others.

But read what Robinson actually wrote, rather than just the book-jacket version from Wikipedia:

All the Brethren on the Continent agree in saying, that Free Masonry was imported from Great Britain about the beginning of this century, and this in the form of a Mystical Society. It has been assiduously cultivated in Britain ever since that time, and I believe that the Fraternity is more numerous here, in proportion to the population of the country, than in any other kingdom; yet in Britain the Brethren have never suspected that its principles were seditious or atheistical. While the Free Masonry of the Continent was tricked up with all the frippery of stars and ribbands, or was perverted to the most profligate and impious purposes, and the Lodges became seminaries of Foppery, of Sedition, and Impiety, it has retained in Britain its original form, simple and unadorned, and the Lodges have remained the scenes of innocent merriment, or meetings of Charity and Beneficence. As the good sense and sound judgments of Britons have preserved them from the absurd follies of Transmutation, of Ghost-raising, and of Magic, so their honest hearts and their innate good dispositions have made them detest and reject the mad projects and impious doctrines of Cosmopolites, Epicurists, and Atheists.
Proofs of a Conspiracy, p 299

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Let me throw something at you:
If I told you I was going to take you to a place where people in robes chanted, lit incense, spoke in languages you did not understand, made you stand up/sit down in formation, ate human flesh and drank blood, you would definitely think you were at a meeting of the occult. However, others would call it a Catholic Mass!

While not a Mason nor a Catholic, I believe anything can be spun to be either positive or negative. Are we arguing over one's higher power is more omnipotent than another's? Or are we discussing secrests previously unknown as told by a Mason?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
You're a porch mason. Not important enough to know anything important. Soooooooo many ex-masons have come out against what is involved with being a mason.

Watch this video by Bill Schnoebeln: The light behind freemasonry -video.google.com...

He breaks down how the gullible porch masons are there to amuse the higher-ups satanic/crazy-ass rituals and how they are in fact, trying to do the bidding of lucifer on a variety of fronts.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I agree with OP.

I worked with a mason once, and of course I mentioned to him about the illuminati. He joked about it "how do you know our secret plans?"

Honestly, the only person I've met that's told me they were a freemason, but the most humble, personality filled, friendly dude I have ever met. I think the masons get a bad rap because of the secrecy of their organization.

Mind you, I was big into the whole conspiracy thing, but reading some of the stuff people write about on this site are just incredible. Ever see the episode of south park where the seals (?) are mixing three things each time to make a family guy joke? I seriously think that's how some of these theorys come up.
edit on 14-3-2012 by myaufroto because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz
See this is my point. A group of people have chosen to be "Asswipes" and their tarnishing your groups name. Your lodge might not have 13 degrees above the 33rd but some do. Im discussing those such lodges and groups.

Then what are the names of these lodges and why do you place more significance on the Scottish Rite?

They commit evil. People rage at your group. You SHOULD care. I for one am actually speaking towards free masonry. I feel I would have love to been a member in a slightly different society.

Tell me who these lodges/Masons are and I will give you my opinion then.

You allow yourself to become a pawn in a larger game. Dont do this. Actively care that some lodges are aiming for world domination.

Again, specifics please. You seem to have a poor grasp on how Masonry works. My Grand Lodge (New Jersey) is not influeneced by or exerts influence on other Grand Lodges's except by recognition status. If Clusterschmuck Lodge #1 of non-regular Masonry decides they want to get invloved with politics, that is their pergogative. To me, and the rest of my Grand Lodge, they are irrelevant as to us they are not Masons. ANYONE can call themselves Masons but if they are not abiding by the Ancient Landmarks then they are not considered Masonic to us.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz
The Rothschild were Masons were they not?/Are.

Not that I am aware of.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST
what we are saying is there are some things you are not being told. and probably never will be told.

If I am not being told these things then how would you have any clue what they are?

as for me. i dont like the government telling me what to do or think.

Neither do I.

why would i join an organization that puts more rules and propaganda in my head.

If you consider admonishments to be true to God, your country, your neighbor and yourself to be propaganda than it obviously is not for you.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaticDill
Freemasonry is nothing more than craftily hidden Satanism.

They teach a glorification of self and at the higher degrees believe that Lucifer is their architect of their grand design.

Do you believe in Satan/Lucifer? I do not. Just as I do not believe in Fairy Godmothers. All are equally juevenile.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Personally, i think the best way to describe all these claims against Masonry is to compare it with people who ride Harley Davidson's. Now hear me out before you laugh to hard at that comparison.
Most Harley riders do so because they love the feeling and lifestyle that it brings while not involving themselves in crime [apart from the odd speeding ticket]. Yet most Harley riders [99%] are frowned upon due to the acions and reputations of the Outlaw motorcycle gangs [1%].
Most Masonic memebers, in my opinion, are everyday people that join because they enjoy the feeling and lifestyle while not involving themselves in crime. And again, just in my opinion, there is an inner society in the upper echleon that do involve themselves in some very dubious and seedy practices, and due to the secrecy of the Masons, a lot of people instantly accuse everyone of being behind some sort of conspiracy and cover-up and all levels being involved.
I guess what i'm trying to say is, the small percentage of members are committing crimes for personal profit, but the majority of members are not, but they are all being painted with the same brush and grouped together.I believe its called stereotyping, and its easier forr some people to say "oh, you're a Mason or a Harley rider so you must be involved in all the illegal things that are being carried out by the minority of Masons or Harley riders.
This is just my own personal take on it, i'm not saying its right because i dont know the full story of each side. But we are always learning, and the day we think we have everyone and everything worked out then we may as well stop living as we have achieved all there is to achieve on this planet ?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
I have a question if we're sharing secrets here in this thread.

Does the worshipful master at any time, sit on a raised pedestal, between the twin pillars of justice and mercy, wearing a goat's head baphomet, with horns?

No comment!

You know, I've heard it said, and the principal was certainly personified in Christ, that the very height of virtue, is power RESTRAINED, and if harnessed, only to the very HIGHEST of the most high God aka the Absolute Godhead, not merely to a "higher power", which could easily be corrupted anywhere "up the chain"..

Within the context of the setting described above, the worshipful master may be considered the higher power of the lodge, and so what we see is an ascendancy of power, which goes up, and at the very least the outward display of "works" in service to to the lower, like an outstretched hand, downward, but are the lowly, the downtrodden and the ignorant, raised up?

Looks too top down to me, for my taste, like a type of program for the aquisition and use of spiritual power and energy, or a gathering in of power, which is personifed by the worshipful master as his horniness.

Or am I totally off base.. or perhaps stepping on toes..?

Takes courage to step on toes, even if some of them inhabit higher "powers and principalities", unto a "dogfight"!

God OTOH, is another matter, another spirit altogether, like a wind that freely blows THROUGH the empty space of the divided middle of the twin pillars of justice and mercy, point being that no one is IN that space (except the love of God as it was personifed in Jesus Christ at the cross between two thieves), so that God may freely blow THROUGH the whole of his entire creation. Maybe worshipful masters are standing in the way, or when you go up higher still, someone's standing in for God almighty, with the audacity to sit in that chair, an imposter..!

Just thinking out loud..

edit on 14-3-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieDingus

I personally can't distinguish between Free Masons and any club; just more secretive and more active in current events. They serve their hierarchy like all the others who do it under the radar. It must be intoxicating.

Like the posters above they can target their enemies. Working like foot soldiers they aimlessly attack any threats they can reach. This is serious enough. They have no such rights. Neither did the Jews. Look what happened. Hehe

Q1.Are Masons leaving the banks? Do they have to? What have THEY done with our money!!!?

Q2.Are Jews leaving and are Muslims involved, (because all I know about them are their usury free banks)?

Q3. If this was a real Free Mason thread, I'd like to know what Asia means to you?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join