It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Secrets Of The Craft From A Master Mason!

page: 12
21
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST
that is exactly why i brought his name up, he was an insider. who wrote-
"Proofs of a Conspiracy against all the Religions and Governments of Europe, carried on in the Secret Meetings of Free-Masons, Illuminati and Reading Societies," etc., collected from good authorities, Edinburgh, 1797 ; 2nd ed.

seems like it is you first time hearing about him? no?
No. I've had the book for 25 years, actually. But again, there is a difference between continental Masonry, which is what he was writing about, and the UK Masonry that he was a member of, from which the US lodges got their charters.


what took you so long to respond.when i mentioned his name. are you reading from your masonic encyclopedia? i have one of those.

so in your own words- "there is a difference between continental Masonry, which is what he was writing about, and the UK Masonry that he was a member of, from which the US lodges got their charters." --so he was exposing the "elite" of freemasonry right? or at least a group of people who infiltrated it, in order to use it to fulfill their own agenda ..... right? do you think this concept is dead because it has been 200 years since his expose' ? do you think "continental" masonry has died?




posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057
 


yeah i like the name too even im not mason



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by interupt42
 


I used to belong to a bowling league. I had to pay and pay every week when I wanted to play with my team. No one twisted my arm to join the league and no one twisted my arm to pay. It was my choice because I wanted to bowl. Same with this club. You want to belong you pay your dues. Why is this practice looked upon as a bad thing ? Dont clubs require money ? Heat for the hall, the phone, electricity. Those things arent free ya know!



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton
 


The whole matter of worship, is where you fail, as with all other groups...

You will NEVER see the light as some of us can...until you complete the connections in all your beliefs, chakras.

I have done more in one evening than most of you could in 30 years, and that goes for ALL systems of supposed
"ENLIGHTENED ONES".

Pledge Allegiance ?? Contracts ?? FAIL... and as you well may know, the reckoning is coming, just not one you can even see !!



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by skywalk
 


Sometimes secrecy is necessary. IE Early Christianity was persecuted so they met in secret and had secret signs.
Dante 1300s had to secrete away the third book or part of his great work "Divine Comedy" as it was deemed heretical indeed he was exiled from Florence and spent the rest of his life exiled from his native home.
Galileo also ended up having to work in secret for similar reasons.
Because something is kept hidden does not mean it is bad sometimes it is expedient and wise.
PS sorry if I have answered the wrong post


edit on 14-3-2012 by artistpoet because: ps



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreLiedTo
 

Secrets were not divulged, so the title was misleading.. what does that say?



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz
I am not a Mason. And I also didn't mean to offend. But their is much more to Free Masonry than err "Handshakes".....


You made a point of saying the secrets should be more public. The secrets are the handshakes (along with a few words and the candidiates progress in the degrees). There is nothing else that is secret. And the secrets have been in the public domain for 3 centuries. So, can you as the non-Mason, tell me what else I am missing in regards secrecy?


Lets say I started my own group and called it blah blah Free Masons. And I then proceeded to do many negative things and destroy your groups image.

Would you care and attempt to do anything?


No, not really. You have a constitutionall guaranteed right to be an asswipe if you choose, as long as the things you do or say do not become libelous or slanderous what do I care what you do with your free time?

For what it is worth, there are persons/groups doing what you say. A few examples are that retard Pat Robertson, Freemasonrywatch.com, Biblebelievers.org, etc, etc, ad nauseum. Guess what? They have every right to do what they want, it is a free country. I never give them the dignity of a second thought.





edit on 14-3-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
reply to post by skywalk
 


Sometimes secrecy is necessary. IE Early Christianity was persecuted so they met in secret and had secret signs.
Dante 1300s had to secrete away the third book or part of his great work "Divine Comedy" as it was deemed heretical indeed he was exiled from Florence and spent the rest of his life exiled from his native home.
Galileo also ended up having to work in secret for similar reasons.
Because something is kept hidden does not mean it is bad sometimes it is expedient and wise.
PS sorry if I have answered the wrong post


edit on 14-3-2012 by artistpoet because: ps


LOL CHRISTIANITY???

the religion who shed the most blood in all humanity history? they are good? LOLOLOLOLO)LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLO

you serious? how low has humanity fallen?



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton
 


John Robinson was disenchanted by Freemasonry when he wrote "Proofs". His objection to it seems to be in regards to the "Haute degrees" of Chevalier Ramsay, whom he believed to be loyal to the Stuarts.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus
 

See this is my point. A group of people have chosen to be "Asswipes" and their tarnishing your groups name. Your lodge might not have 13 degrees above the 33rd but some do. Im discussing those such lodges and groups.

They commit evil. People rage at your group. You SHOULD care. I for one am actually speaking towards free masonry. I feel I would have love to been a member in a slightly different society.

However I was born into this quagmire of doom. And this needs to be fixed. Acting like all is going on is handshakes and whatnot isnt helping. I admit that may be all your group does of that kinda secret nature.

Others dont have the same moral set you do. This is an issue which we need to deal with and with your current mind frame. You allow yourself to become a pawn in a larger game. Dont do this. Actively care that some lodges are aiming for world domination.
edit on 14-3-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus
 

I live in New Zealand. A country stolen by the Rothschild central banking system of evil.... This makes me a Rothschild slave.

The Rothschild were Masons were they not?/Are. I don't like being a slave living in a suppressed technology prison.

I will admit some of these people may not be true masons. Yet the issue remains.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus
 

See this is my point. A group of people have chosen to be "Asswipes" and their tarnishing your groups name. Your lodge might not have 13 degrees above the 33rd but some do. Im discussing those such lodges and groups.

They commit evil. People rage at your group. You SHOULD care. I for one am actually speaking towards free masonry. I feel I would have love to been a member in a slightly different society.

However I was born into this quagmire of doom. And this needs to be fixed. Acting like all is going on is handshakes and whatnot isnt helping. I admit that may be all your group does of that kinda secret nature.

Others dont have the same moral set you do. This is an issue which we need to deal with and with your current mind frame. You allow yourself to become a pawn in a larger game. Dont do this. Actively care that some lodges are aiming for world domination.
edit on 14-3-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)


I wish everyone in humanity would think like you.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus
 




no body is saying all masons are bad. what we are saying is there are some things you are not being told. and probably never will be told.

as for me. i dont like the government telling me what to do or think. why would i join an organization that puts more rules and propaganda in my head. why cant people think on their own?
that is the same reason why i oppose organized religion.

edit on 14-3-2012 by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by skywalk
 


I am not a Christian yet many Christians I have met and who are friends are great people.
You do not have to be a member of any particular sect or attend a church to be a true Christian.
Why condemn so many with your words - People are people some good some bad - many of many diverse religions share the same ideas - One Creator that is benign and is a source of unconditional love.
Why seek to divide over finding common ground. Many wars have been fought in the name of one god or another yet this is not the source of any true Christian or Muslim or Jew or Pagan or Atheist's beliefs.
At least Masons seek to unite and accept all faiths.
I am not a mason but accept we are all one Human family. I raise no flag however for I accept I am one person in a sea of people all in my view being equal and equal in the eyes of my Creator.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Freemasonry is nothing more than craftily hidden Satanism.

They teach a glorification of self and at the higher degrees believe that Lucifer is their architect of their grand design.

Its funny how the higher you get into the "craft" the more its true side shows itself. Its nothing but witchcraft.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus
 

I live in New Zealand. A country stolen by the Rothschild central banking system of evil.... This makes me a Rothschild slave.

The Rothschild were Masons were they not?/Are. I don't like being a slave living in a suppressed technology prison.

I will admit some of these people may not be true masons. Yet the issue remains.


Stuff the Rothschild's who number in thousands through bloodline links some bad some good - You are not their slaves - You are no ones slave - Take back your God given right to self sovereignty.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST
that is exactly why i brought his name up, he was an insider. who wrote-
"Proofs of a Conspiracy against all the Religions and Governments of Europe, carried on in the Secret Meetings of Free-Masons, Illuminati and Reading Societies," etc., collected from good authorities, Edinburgh, 1797 ; 2nd ed.

seems like it is you first time hearing about him? no?
No. I've had the book for 25 years, actually. But again, there is a difference between continental Masonry, which is what he was writing about, and the UK Masonry that he was a member of, from which the US lodges got their charters.


what took you so long to respond.when i mentioned his name. are you reading from your masonic encyclopedia? i have one of those.

so in your own words- "there is a difference between continental Masonry, which is what he was writing about, and the UK Masonry that he was a member of, from which the US lodges got their charters." --so he was exposing the "elite" of freemasonry right? or at least a group of people who infiltrated it, in order to use it to fulfill their own agenda ..... right? do you think this concept is dead because it has been 200 years since his expose' ? do you think "continental" masonry has died?



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet
 

Hardout XD that's the exact mentality of 2012



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet
 


Because they pray to a god who's leader shed the most blood in humanity history. Nice Justice christians have. lets just kill them all is what they said. Oh they said some prayers and all sins are gone, great for them but not for us.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST
 


I am a high degree Freemason of the Continental Tradition, "look on my works, ye mighty and despair!"

Have you considered the possibility that TPTB, merely offer a scapegoat in the form of Freemasonry to avoid suspicion themselves and also to eliminate their own rivals?
edit on 14-3-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
21
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join