It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets Of The Craft From A Master Mason!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Step 1. become more public. General intelligence level is higher now your group could become vanguards of knowledge in a more public way. (this goes against some of the free mason teachings as I understand, May I suggest its time to adapt and evolve slightly?)

Step 2. If someone can use the play and control within free masonry to slowly gain world domination. Shouldn't the same resources be able to be used for good? (for example since your group has so much weight to throw around. Start being louder. Demand the arrest of certain individuals. Allegedly many people the world over in prominent positions are masons)

E.G tell the Illuminati nazi bush rothschild rockefeller etc etc blah blah to piss off and this is how its going to be then request all free masons throughout society follow this rule.

My how the mass arrests (which are already occurring) would speed up

Coming from someone who tries his best in the world filled with lies to best discern whats going on. I can see the negative issues we face do involve free masonry. However Ive done enough research to know free masonry is very very old and this definitely isnt to blame. But the people who are to blame LOVE obfuscation and subterfuge.

Free masonry keeping its complete secretiveness is only serving the negative peoples plans right now. They shove blame in your direction and anyone half awake sees some validity to this.

For free masonry to receive less flack this must be rectified. If you and the OP actually are masons who care. Then for now. merely posing a reply to my question is a very good start to fixing our illogical society whilst repairing the free mason name

Its a long road ahead and I want justice. True justice not some undeserved fall guy
edit on 14-3-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Not to mention the fact that Bro. Buzz was only 32° when he went to the moon.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST
that is exactly why i brought his name up, he was an insider. who wrote-
"Proofs of a Conspiracy against all the Religions and Governments of Europe, carried on in the Secret Meetings of Free-Masons, Illuminati and Reading Societies," etc., collected from good authorities, Edinburgh, 1797 ; 2nd ed.

seems like it is you first time hearing about him? no?
No. I've had the book for 25 years, actually. But again, there is a difference between continental Masonry, which is what he was writing about, and the UK Masonry that he was a member of, from which the US lodges got their charters.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Also was Adam Weishapt actually that evil or has history been rewritten to look that way? He started one of the recent iterations of the Illuminati within free masonry. Ive read some of his own words from the past and he comes off as a really good guy aiming for a better world.

However things didn't go this way :/

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Alot of people are asleep, do the masons have a paridigm breaking method to help awaken the sheeple, or is it up to the sleepy heads to open there eyes. I would love to see a faction rise against (fantastic band) the powers that be and guide the people in a united front, to usurp the evil from this world. Any chance of somthing of that respect happening?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST

John Robison (physicist)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
John Robison

Born February 4, 1739
Boghall, Baldernock, Stirlingshire
Died January 30, 1805
Citizenship Great Britain
Nationality Scottish
Fields Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry
Institutions Glasgow University, Edinburgh University
Alma mater Glasgow University
Notes
Residential Member of the Edinburgh Philosophical Society
Fellow of the Royal Society of Edinburgh (1783)
Member of the Glasgow Literary Society

John Robison FRSE (4 February 1739 – 30 January 1805) was a Scottish physicist and mathematician. He was a professor of philosophy at the University of Edinburgh.

A member of the Edinburgh Philosophical Society when it received its royal warrant, he was appointed as the first General Secretary to the Royal Society of Edinburgh (1783-98). Robison invented the siren and also worked with James Watt on an early steam car. Following the French Revolution, Robison became disenchanted with elements of the Enlightenment. He authored Proofs of a Conspiracy in 1797—a polemic accusing Freemasonry of being infiltrated by Weishaupt's Order of the Illuminati.

His son was the inventor Sir John Robison (1778-1843).

The son of John Robison, a Glasgow merchant, he was born in Boghall, Baldernock, Stirlingshire (now East Dunbartonshire) and attended Glasgow Grammar School and the University of Glasgow (MA 1756).[1] After a brief stay in London in 1758 Robison joined the Royal Navy as a midshipman, and accompanied Thomas Wolfe on his expedition to Quebec and Portugal (1756-62). His mathematical skills were employed in navigation and surveying. Returning to England in 1762, he joined the Board of Longitude — a team of scientists who tested John Harrison’s marine chronometer on a voyage to Jamaica.

On his return he settled in Glasgow engaging in the practical science of James Watt and Joseph Black in opposition to the systematic continental European chemistry of Antoine Lavoisier and its adherents such as Joseph Priestly. In 1766 he succeeded Black as Professor of Chemistry at the University of Glasgow.

In 1769, he announced that balls with like electrical charges repel each other with a force that varies as the inverse-squared of the distance between them, anticipating Coulomb's law of 1785.[2]

In 1770 he travelled to Saint Petersburg as the Secretary of Admiral Charles Knowles, where he taught mathematics to the cadets at the Naval Academy at Cronstadt, obtaining a double salary and the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.

Robison returned to Scotland in 1773 and took up the post of Professor of Natural Philosophy at the University of Edinburgh. He lectured on mechanics, hydrostatics, astronomy, optics, electricity and magnetism. His conception of mechanical philosophy’ became influential in nineteenth-century British physics. His name appears in the 1776 "Minute Book of The Poker Club", a crucible of the Scottish Enlightenment. In 1783 he became General Secretary of the Royal Society of Edinburgh and in 1797 his articles for the Encyclopædia Britannica gave a good account of the scientific, mathematical and technological knowledge of the day. He also prepared for publication, in 1799, the chemical lectures of his friend and mentor, Joseph Black.

Robison worked with James Watt on an early steam car. This project came to nothing and has no direct connection to Watt's later improvement of the Newcomen steam engine. He along with Joseph Black and others gave evidence about Watt's originality and their own lack of connection to his key idea of the Separate Condenser.

Robison did however invent the siren, though it was Charles Cagniard de la Tour who named it after producing an improved model.
[edit] The conspiracy theorist

Towards the end of his life, he became an enthusiastic conspiracy theorist, publishing Proofs of a Conspiracy ... in 1797, alleging clandestine intrigue by the Illuminati and Freemasons (the work's full title was Proofs of a Conspiracy against all the Religions and Governments of Europe, carried on in the secret meetings of Freemasons, Illuminati and Reading Societies). The secret agent monk, Alexander Horn provided much of the material for Robison's allegations.[3] French priest Abbé Barruel independently developed similar views that the Illuminati had infiltrated Continental Freemasonry, leading to the excesses of the French Revolution. In 1798, the Reverend G. W. Snyder sent Robison's book to George Washington for his thoughts on the subject in which he replied to him in his .....

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz
Also was Adam Weishapt actually that evil or has history been rewritten to look that way? He started one of the recent iterations of the Illuminati within free masonry. Ive read some of his own words from the past and he comes off as a really good guy aiming for a better world.
My personal opinion? History is written by the victors. Weishaupt was anti-church, anti-tyrant. He was essentially a proto-anarchist who in the age of enlightenment believed that mankind should govern itself, not be subservient to church or state. So, of course, he has been demonized by the very ones he spoke against.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

My personal opinion? History is written by the victors. Weishaupt was anti-church, anti-tyrant. He was essentially a proto-anarchist who in the age of enlightenment believed that mankind should govern itself, not be subservient to church or state. So, of course, he has been demonized by the very ones he spoke against.

That's exactly what I gathered from his own words also.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Step 1. become more public. General intelligence level is higher now your group could become vanguards of knowledge in a more public way. (this goes against some of the free mason teachings as I understand, May I suggest its time to adapt and evolve slightly?)

We are public. Our lodges and meeting times are either in the phone book, on line or posted on signs when one enters a town.

Step 2. If someone can use the play and control within free masonry to slowly gain world domination. Shouldn't the same resources be able to be used for good? (for example since your group has so much weight to throw around. Start being louder. Demand the arrest of certain individuals. Allegedly many people the world over in prominent positions are masons)

Masonry, rightfully, does not get involved with politics. It is not a politcal action group, it is a charitable fraternal orginization. There is no mechanism to do what you say inside the context of a lodge meeting.

Free masonry keeping its complete secretiveness is only serving the negative peoples plans right now. The shove blame in your direction and anyone half awake sees some validity to this.

Do you think the 'secret' parts of Masonry (handshakes, passwords, candidiate initiation) are somehow going to change the world if everyone knew them? If you answer is 'yes', they have been available to the public in one form or another for centuries without any appreciable change of the type you advocate.

edit on 14-3-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Not to mention the fact that Bro. Buzz was only 32° when he went to the moon.

Buzz Aldrin is a great guy.
I loved his thoughts and feelings he expressed when talking about looking at the Earth from space.
Seems he had a truly soulful experience - Describing the beauty of the Earth and how it struck him deeply that there are no borders and we the Human Race are all one.
Masons are people too and some are great inspirational members of the Human family.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST

Yes, we can read Wikipedia. What's your point? He was a british Freemason concerned with the Bavarian Illuminati in Europe and other corruption in continental Freemasonry. He had no beef with the United Grand Lodge of England, nor Masonry as practiced in the United States.

George Washington himself knew of the Bavarian Illuminati and its ties to continental Freemasonry, but did not believe that the Bavarian Illuminati had anything to do with Masonry in America either.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I am going to start a petition to get the Boy Scouts Of America to accept girls into their organization, then I am going to get one up for the Girl Scouts and the Campfire Girls because these groups are just unfair in keeping some people out while letting other people in.

Saying Freemasons are unjust for this practice is just as silly a notion.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Spoken like a true low level Mason..... Theirs much more going on than this Sir.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Spoken like a true low level Mason..... Theirs much more going on than this Sir.

How about addressing my points instead of resorting to tired insults?

If I am so 'low-level' what does that make you?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I am not a Mason. And I also didn't mean to offend. But their is much more to Free Masonry than err "Handshakes".....

Lets say I started my own group and called it blah blah Free Masons. And I then proceeded to do many negative things and destroy your groups image.

Would you care and attempt to do anything?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

No, there really isn't

Masons don't have power. Masons don't have the secrets of the universe. We have a system of morality that we teach using symbols and allegorical plays. That's really all there is. We get together, try to help our community, have dinner and good times together. It's really all we've ever done. The rest is just the imaginings of boogie-men by conspiracy theorists.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

If there's nothing wrong with Masons then why what they do is a secret? If what they do is good then why keep it a secret? Everything labeled Secret always lead to evil. Because they are defending that group belief, which they think is Justice. It is your Justice while on the other hand your opponent has another 'Justice'. Your just like a sect or even a religion of its own or maybe not call it religion but something else.

I'm no expert on Mason. Im just a mainstream individual.

Your discussion can be shorted to: Why do mainstream individuals think Mason are evil while what we do is X Y Z. We also do X Y Z every year. Donate X Y Z to charity.

Too many people that are mason have been labeled evil, therefor we think that the group who's that evil person with could possibly be also evil.

edit on 14-3-2012 by skywalk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

That may be true for your lodge.

But not all lodges.... once again as I said before why did the Grand Lodge of Colorado lay the corner stone for the Denver Airport?

That's not a good connection..... Known New World Order facility's and whatnot.
edit on 14-3-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

The Great Architect.
That is the best name for God that I've ever heard.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

thtas like a mason talking to none-masons.
edit on 14-3-2012 by skywalk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join