It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets Of The Craft From A Master Mason!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Ok everyone.

For everyone looking for the answers and the secrets of the Masonic Craft, I am about to lay out the guidelines for you. Tell me if you follow along.

1) Believe in a higher being. If you don't believe in a creator and someone that watches over this existence we call life, you can not be a Mason.

2) Love your fellow human. Treat everyone as if they were yourself. Contribute your time to making this world better than how you found it.

3) Divide your time. Set aside time for god, your work, your family, your leisure activities, and for The Craft. And when I refer to "The Craft", refer to #2.

4) We do NOT hold any god above another. We do not even ask you what god you believe in before we decide on your eligibility. I have met Masons that were Christian, Catholic, Muslim, Buddhist, and, yes... oh my god... even Pagan.

And guess what? That Pagan was a gay-rights civil attorney. Go ahead and start spewing-off the homosexual... anti-Christian spin... but his entire purpose in his occupation is helping out those that can't help themselves. I only wish I had the power to help those being discriminated against.

Also, we do not believe our Worldly actions carry any weight in the afterlife... we have NEVER taught anything saying that what we do now supports where we go in the afterlife. We have ALWAYS taught that what we do now is simply to improve the world that we live in.

You also might not have know...

Masons donate $1 MILLION dollars per day towards various charities. No, you did not read that wrong. $1 Million, per day, to help out others.

I have NEVER met a Mason that tried to suppress someone else for his gain. Our goal is to help humanity.

I do not mean for this post to take the tone of defensiveness. Nor do I mean to take this topic toward anything negative.

All I want to make clear is that for every negative thread on this forum, there needs to be at least one that shows the light from the other spectrum.

If anyone has anything against this post... please... PM me directly. I will answer each and everyone of the messages.

Go ahead, bash me for satan worshiping, luciferianism, or pagan worship...

If being a pagan makes me want to make sure that this world is a better place when I leave, then when I found it...

Sign me up.

F&S... Let the Light guide you, and may we meet on the Level...

SMIB... - YALT

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
My grandad was a mason. He was a very nice man who never knew a stranger. Who says masons are bad?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I think It's great you're a Mason, every Mason I've ever met were good people, not devil worshiper's ......I believe the whole devil worship thing was started by those that wasn't allowed in the club or got kicked out....but that's just my opinion

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
-Our actions do not have consequence in the 'afterlife'. Obviously how one defines the afterlife is entirely subjective.
But how would a buddhist or hindu assimilate their belief in reincarnation into the Masonic system?
Now in most religions the ultimate state of achievement known as the 'afterlife' is 'fruitless' so to speak, once you are there you are there, the past does not matter, thus what I do today does not change what that ultimate end looks like. But when we look at reincarnation, life can come again and again without going to that state, in which case the acts of today animate the next life.

Just curious more than anything I have always been interested in understanding the Masons. How else do Masons actively help their fellow man, beyond financial aid? Are their guidelines that teach a Mason how to be a better human, how to be more compassionate? There are past and I am sure present members of Freemasonry that are through their businesses adding hurt to the world, whether through banking, industry, medicine, war etc... why do you think this happens? How else are members actively making the world a better place?

+21 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
It's now 2012 and we still allow secretive self-interested groups and organizations to place members into high places. Anyone who remains unaware of the crimes and more sinister side of Masonry at this point is either willingly lying or woefully ignorant of the Organizations history.

The very fact that we see no exposures, no breaking news coming from Masonry leads me to believe that they not only help in covering up and keeping the Powers That Were in control, but are likely an active part of the western esoteric paradigm.

Again, it's the secrecy behind it which continues to turn me off. This is 2012 and very soon we will begin to demand disclosure from all sorts of cabals and hand shake clubs.

If your Freemasonic Order really has general public interests at heart, and not Elite Royal interests, then I expect to see some press releases, some really good whistleblowing which has remained absent since your Order succeed in toppling Monarchy. Of course the world owes you a great debt for Toppling Monarchical control at the time, but does Westminster Abbey not have a Freemasonic lodge? Is City of London not tacitly run by Freemasons? At this point you appear to be part of the problem, not the solution.

I fear we gave up Monarchy to instead be led by secret fraternities, who truth be said have mucked things up to a large degree.
edit on 13-3-2012 by Scilon because: spelling errors fixed

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scilon
Again, it's the secrecy behind it which continues to turn me off. This is 2012 and very soon we will begin to demand disclosure from all sorts of cabals and hand shake clubs.

Are you going to sew some yellow stars on our coats? Are you going to ask us to all wait in the rail cars while you "process" us? Look Adolph, it's sad that in the year 2012 with the invention of the Google (thanks Al Gore) and all the information that is out there, people still throw empty words around like this.

You are free to prove me wrong. Just give up some names of the leaders whom we "Placed". Tell the world who is in power and is a freemason.

I am sorry you didn't get enough hugs and kisses as a kid. But life is too short to spend time and effort spewing silly lies and made up stories. Do a bit of unbiased research and take the Bible blinders off. That book is much better read, than used for your purposes.
edit on 13-3-2012 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus won't share his beer

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I'm going to give you time to amend your post. I am raising credible concerns about a global network of people who exist primarily on secret connections, lies, obfuscations and denial. You can insult me all the live long day, but at the end of that day you are the one who is part of an Occult order which has allowed the global situation to reach it's current condition.

I'm not seeking a fight with you.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

The belief of the afterlife and how one gains entry is up to the individual. The fraternity as a whole does not meddle in that affair.

reply to post by Scilon

It's 2012 and we still prize freedom for people to assemble without fear of reprisal from the government. Freemasonry is not self-interested as you can clearly see by the amount of charity provided by the venerable Craft. Nor do we meddle in political affairs or usurp the sovereignty, and rights, of the People, the Governed, whose duty it is to choose the elected officials.

Please provide example of any criminal enterprise conducted by a body of Freemasonry. If anything, Freemasonry charges its members to never usurp the freedom and liberty of people, and to protect it at all costs. How is this evil?

Why would you want to "expose" a private organization whose members, at least here in America, have the inalienable Constitutional right to assemble and in private? Would you want people barging in on your property/estate and interrupting your day? Were you not raised that you should treat people as you should be treated? Do you not believe in being just?

As for the news, one of the bigger papers here in Idaho will not print any article from the Masonic fraternity. I tried to write an article and they tossed it in front of me. On my blog I also having an app running that lists any article that mentions keywords such as "Freemason", "Masonic", "Templar", "Royal Arch", and "York Rite" which yields quite a bit. What do you think should be appearing? Some "breaking news" on how there was a Masonic meeting where they had a dinner before hand? There are also tons of Masonic pages on social media sites such as FaceBook or Twitter. Maybe you should broaden your search.

People can demand all they want, but here in America, we have rights and I personally will not give into the fear and paranoia. Secrecy is not a bad thing, it is only through the spin doctors of Fear Inc that the fooled minds gets up in arms. Everyone enjoys secrecy and to deny that to the Freemasons is bigoted and fascist.

Freemasonry has no single ruler and each of the Grand Lodges around the world are sovereign and independent.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Scilon

What I would like is for you to back up your claims. You and a thousand other people come to this site and spew garbage about a group you know little to nothing about.

You cannot list any world leaders who are masons because there are none at the moment. You cannot list ways that masons have infiltrated the government because they haven't.

We are here, on this site, openly willing to tell anyone who asks, anything they want to know (barring the handshakes and passwords) yet people willingly remain ignorant.

Your idle threats of forcing us to give up secrets is cute, but so not necessary. Either ask, or join and find out. Or you could use the Google. It's an amazing tool when applied correctly. Almost as good as a square and compass.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I'm not taking sides here, but your defence sounds a little programmed, you managed to bring up the holocaust, al gore, and hitler in one go.

Its unfortunate that this situation with masons is always one side or the other, lets face it, this organization, which claims to be for the benefit of mankind is littered with good and bad people, people who have done great things - and people who have brought war and death. Buzz Aldrin was the first man on the moon, seems like a great guy, hes a 33rd whatever mason, good for him. Henry Kissinger is a war criminal, hes a mason too....

One trend I see with the masons and the world is they wash eachothers backs whether their members are good or evil, and that doesn't seem centered in their motto of 'human love'. If a member is involved in war, in allowing torture techniques, is a banker that makes selfish decisions they know will lead to problems for their fellow man, whatever the case may be, kick them out of the organization. Am I wrong to say that just does not happen, and that this fraternity serves itself before the rest of man?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Scilon

Yeah, those evil Masons who donate money to burn victims, and cancer patients, there going straight to hell
SOOOOOO MUCH EVIL !!!!!!!

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

What most troubles me is the condescension your brotherhood uses to peer down on us, the non-masons. You rapidly degenerate into insult and dismissal, assuming I have not done my research and that anyone opposing your secret club must be an ignorant wretch.

You create your own enemies, one post, one response at a time when instead you should all be changing tac to help the non-masons understand why it is we should look at you with anything other than suspicion. As for your grand public works, the Hells Angels Motorcycle Club also does a fair amount of charity, but that does not detract from the FACT that they are a ruthless and criminal exclusive cabal.

Why is it that none of your enlightened order respond with rational, reasonable logic but instead attack, attack attack?

Again, Masons of ATS I have no beef with you, right now. Don't give me a reason to begin one please. I am asking a second time for you all and I to step back from hostility.
edit on 13-3-2012 by Scilon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Third time, I am asking the Masonic Community of ATS to step back from attacking me. There will not be a fourth request.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Does Freemasonry ever touch on the subjects of the occult, does mysticism play a role at the higher levels? Masonry obviously has a very long history, and some of that history is in line with eastern philosophy if I understand correctly, the very reason they might have gone into secrecy was because the general population was not able to handle the knowledge they had, and the power would have oppressed them because of that knowledge. Whats your opinion on this?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scilon

Third time, I am asking the Masonic Community of ATS to step back from attacking me. There will not be a fourth request.

I invite you to re-read your post and then mine. Defending lies is not an attack. But I cannot wait to see what might happen.

I am sorry I asked you to provide something to backup your words. It's kind of required when you accuse someone of something. Unless you are just blowing hot air. Then it's totally cool.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

Sorry if the response seems programmed. It's the same one given to the SAME accusation that repeats itself time and again. And in some cases the ones who start by slandering Masonry, tend to one day decide to look at both sides and end up joining. It's happened more than once right here.

And to answer your question, the Blue lodge of the first three degrees touch on some esoteric teachings. It's more like planting a seed. Once you decide what interests you, there is a huge amount of information dealing with each aspect of the craft. Most of the esoteric teachings stem from other groups. Masonry is like a stepping stone in that regard. It depends on the individual.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I fear we elevated the hostility too quickly. I apologize for my part in that exchange. As to your request for evidence or proof, it's a well known fact that within the UK at least, a greater portion of the high ranking male Nobility are Freemasons. Would you challenge this statement?

As well, you would know better than I how many America politicians and industry leaders have been cable-towed on one foot through your lodge doors. I could run an exhaustive effort and provide many names and instances but that effort would be a rehash of already existing research.

For my part, I am against all secret orders, societies, mystery religions and shadow cabals, not from a hostile stand point but in the same way that I am against the various warring hierarchical cults who have our nations in their fanatics' grip.

Looking at the long game, I believe it will soon become unnecessary for large groups of influential men to gather and meet in secret from those whom they exclude, and even look down on. Yes, I am but a cowan, some widows son but I am an educated and highly aware widow's son.

I hope that you, I and other ATS Masons can continue from here amicably instead of with daggers drawn.

I don't see the point in reposting other sources which are already very much part of the public record. I assume you will not play dumb with me, but are yourself acutely aware of the Freemasonic influence within America, the United Kingdom and elsewhere.
edit on 13-3-2012 by Scilon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I have been away for some time out of the house paying my bills...

But it astonishes me to see how quickly my post turned into a slander-fest.

Look, I never tried to say I was going to give you any knowledge of our grips or our passwords...

I simply stated that I was going to give you an insight into the base-level beliefs of Masonry.

If you took my post and changed it to mean something I did not state, then that is your business.

I am simply tired of everyone bashing on The Craft without a proper insight into our doings.

As you were ATS. I know that Masonry is the devil on here and that it deserves your attention more than the homeless guy on the corner asking for a hotdog.

Please, go back to your gloom and doom, and ignore what you can change in your daily life. That is what they want you to do...

Much love and light...

-YALT

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I am interested in what groups are affiliated with the masons aimed at spiritual ideals.

And yeah I agree people should be as objective as possible when they look at any organization. To be honest, I am attracted to freemasonry because of its openness to belief, its ideas of helping humanity and all that good stuff. But the proof is in the pudding, I look at the wide array of quite evil people who were/are members, and it makes me question the whole point of it.

example- The catholic church like most churches has a great mission statement, they even donate a hefty amount of resources to various causes- thats great. But we all know there is evidence that shows the church is an organization operating for a specific end, which is not to help the world, but to make money and keep control of the people. Now if I look at freemasonry I see some parallels, I am quite attracted to their ideals, I like the idea of brotherhood and have always been interested in monastic practices and even the esoteric rituals involved in that lifestyle... but.. BIG but, many of the problems the world faces todays are perpetrated by men who are affiliates of the organization, major flaw there.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreLiedTo

Okay, to clarify my point.

I utterly respect and recognize the ancestry, status and influence of Freemasonry. In a time of darkness the Order managed to help crush despotic Monarchies both in America and France. However, the Monarchy in England still reigns despite the commonly told fantasy that they wield no power. I recognize and appreciate Freemasonry for dispelling the aged and useless system of Monarchy.

However, I do begrudge the new Order which has replaced it and left the world in as frantic a state as ever. Instead of rulers with Crown and Scepter we have rulers with Code and Password. Added to that is secrecy. This is not an ideal situation for those outside the order to be placed in,

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join