It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Washington Never Existed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Can anyone here prove that George Washington is a real person? First off , Why are there no photos of this supposed president? It just makes sense that if George Washington was in fact real that somewhere out there someone would have a photo , video or perhaps even a vocal recording of George Washington but to my knowledge none of these things currently exist. Also , Isn't it kind of a coincidence that every single person who has allegedly met George Washington while he was alive is now dead? Do any of you know of anyone First Hand Eyewitness who are alive who are willing to conform with the fact that they have and spoke with the alleged first president of the united states? I doubt you do and that my friends is enough proof for me to state that without a shadow of a doubt George Washington is nothing but fictitious character created by the NWO to brainwash us into believing that the great country of America was founded by a man who enjoyed wearing wigs.

There is simply no evidence to support the George Washington Theory.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Reptius

I have a picture of George Washington. I'll sell it to you for $0.25.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Reptius

There is simply no evidence to support the George Washington Theory.

I concur. The man was an entire fiction, just like Barack Obama.

Neither existed.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Reptius

oh he existed
but was replaced by his double
Adam Weishaupt

or so it is rumored

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Well, the Apotheosis of Washington seems to suggest that he was part of some mythical pantheon of gods...sounds like a pretty fictitious character to me.

top topics

join