It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live from planet EARTh - TiERRA - TERRAin!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
After a number of years of reading some threads over the years, I've finally joined ATS - although my stay will be brief, it is 2012! . Am a member (Different username) of a couple of other Armageddon/2012 forums, but they have a different vibe than ATS. One has a better interface I think than ATS (vBulletin), but ATS has a better vibe. Anyway...

Started posting already in the Lost Civilizations forum.

Quick bio -- in my late 30s. Late 90s / Early 2000s is when I started to awaken from the veil pulled over our collective eyes about all sorts of things. Been questioning almost non-stop since about everything via traveling and watching documentaries on Youtube, Vimeo, etc...or from BitTorrent I have literally seen hundreds of documentaries on every subject imaginable. Born in the USA, but have lived in South America the last 5 years, but the engines are prepped for some new destinations

Travel Bio
-------------
- Visited about 75 countries
- Visited ~145 UN World Heritage Sites
- And many more sites with no official designation but that are equally, if not more, profound.
- Avid scuba diver 125+ dives in 10+ countries.
- Business & Technology background, though more of a Jack of all Trades now...

Accept (And wonder if there is anyone here who is on the same wavelength)

- We have been created by ETs (Though I don't accept a lot of the statements on HC: Ancient Aliens, like any series, some are great, some are poor, some in between)

- UFOs / ETs exist and have been guiding our SOUL development - via re-in-car-NATION
(KARma in past life determines NATION / area of birth in present life)

- Crop Circle phenomenon is produced by ETs (Have been to Wiltshire, UK - Salisbury/Devizes area once in 2010)

- 2012 is a major turning point, darkness must come to separate those who wish to evolve vs those who do not
Darkness already here in many places...but the existing dominant CULTural paradigm must end.

- There is something to learn from all parts of the world /religions/CULTures. On things "to do" and things "not to do."

----------

- Staring at a computer screen is not healthy. Wi-fi isn't healthy either -- EMF
(So to all those users with thousands of posts in a short amount of time....a study of the affect of light on ur health might be helpful)

- Before the year 2012 is out...I'm leaving behind the man-made computer virtual world...(End of the "world!")

- The DEvil is in the DEtails....

- and... Assumption is the mother of all **SNIP** ups! (Is profanity allowed?)

Oh...and I don't like to BeLIEve anything. Believing is uncertain. I prefer to KNOW, like a GNOstic or aGNOstic,, but in the end I DO NOT KNOW anything, because I could always be wrong!!

PS: If u understand the thread title and reason for lower/upper case...kudos to you. Bonus if u fathom the implications...

To Infinity & Beyond!

**MOD EDIT**
**SNIP** Please review the below
Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors - Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

edit on 13-3-2012 by dontneedaname because: add sentence

edit on 3/13/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: To Snip and add review links

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
lay of the green pal

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
HELL-o

how'd you manage to travel so much? How did you acquire the finances to do such a thing?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Welcome! Your very well traveled, it should give you a perspective many of us (me) don't have.
Nice introduction.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Funds for travelling --- a variety of factors caused me to quit my well paying job (For that age) and sell my home in 2002 (That had appreciated). Kicked off a large chunk of traveling by using accumulated FF miles (From work/personal) -- one ticket was for a biz class RTW (Round the World) trip on the OneWorld alliance - that trip ended up being 7 months straight...only stopped early because I was tired and had my sister's wedding back in California.

..and due to some events in 2005...realized that soon money would no longer be important / necessary at all -- at least for me...which has let me be more free spending since then. Getting close to this objective.
For the record though -- never been a USD millionaire or close to it or halfway, though I've never been "strapped for cash" either... learned how to travel for less over time.

When it is all said and done, those who want to travel and learn, will be able to regardless of income. But that is another story...

Check out www.couchsurfing.com...that might help one travel for less money in the near term.

One more thing...a song that more/less describes my view of the world...and the future that is coming 2012+

We don't need sports heroes, war heroes, protectors of family/national pride, environmental heroes, champions for the poor, of science, religious heroes, heroes for good over evil, and no fatherly/motherly heroes! Don't need any Messiah / Savior either!!
edit on 13-3-2012 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dontneedaname

I've heard of couch surfing as well. One of my goals is to explore and travel to many indigenous cultures and learn from them, hands on. Though they are technologically primitive, i feel they are far more advanced at living off the earth in a respectable and sustainable way which is why they interest me so much. Specifically south american indigenous peoples.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jvm222
HELL-o

how'd you manage to travel so much? How did you acquire the finances to do such a thing?

TPTB

Good intro
Welcome

Cran

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome....yes TPTB...

If one is on a path to know thyself and the world around them for reasons "from the heart and mind together" -- not just for personal gain in material rewards or fame....but for the sake of knowing, itself...one may be helped...this movie sums it up...our minds and intent (Soul) can be read from afar...perhaps someday I will post videos about mind / soul reading. Can't post threads I want to talk about until I get to 20...and I'm almost there...but I'm also hesistant on what to post too...for many things are better learned in person, rather than on a website. And well...I don't like using the computer so much these days...

Celestine Prophecy Trailer

The book was enormously popular (Never read it here)...but the movie was a major flop. The movie is "cheesy" at times..and I don't agree with the "insights" per se ...but I do agree with the "how" in regards to coincidences. This movie sums up what has been happening for thousands of years in this regard..
edit on 13-3-2012 by dontneedaname because: text fix

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The real voyage of discovery is not in seeking new landscapes. But in having new eyes. - Marcel Proust

The eyes are the window to the soul.....

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Congratulations, you've joined the world's largest and civil alternative topics discussion community! We do understand that the shear size of the website can be overwhelming, so we've created a presentation tour with just you in mind.

Welcome dontneedaname

For now you can reply to any thread in any forum you wish. Once you have achieved 20 post replies, you will be able to start your own threads in the appropriate areas & additionally send/receive messages to fellow ATS members. You are now able to send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only, (but after the 20 post minimum, you'll have full access).

To save a lot of searching and even possible future heartache & frustration, please review the below.

Some handy links to get you started in becoming an informed and valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)

Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Be sure to try out our Ask ATS with the "search words" of your choice. I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too. We encourage everyone to please contribute to existing threads rather than start a new one. This will also help guarantee that your thread won't end up as a duplicate located elsewhere. The ATS Search feature is your friend!

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with many, many rides, with that said...
Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret, also known as ATS, the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

*** Please be at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward), and act like an 'civil' adult. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

*** Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride your on. Before getting on a ride, you should be mentally fit, emotionally stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented that may be contrary to your own.

*** Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might think or expect. At times, you may learn something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride, this is a natural and normal phenomena.

*** Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

*** Please have fun! Be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Don´t we all prefer to "know"and as long as we are human beings we will know next to nothing but we can choose to have hope for a better future in afterlife etc. The Daoists use to say that the human body is a universe in the microcosm so our responsibilities are great.

As far as I see it my current truth is a reflection of the current level of my mind and is is extremely far from the real truth of this universe. If I upgrade my mind, my truth will also upgrade a little bit.

I am a physicist and have chosen to go down a path of cultivation of mind and body in Falun Dafa Qi Gong. As I see it Falun Dafa is a higher form of science and it is multidimensional and that is when I realized our third eye is no myth...

I wish you all the best

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance is good, Falun Dafa is good

top topics

join