It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gigantic Sphere attached to the Sun by a cord

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
According to the Tolec, and the Commander of the Andromeda Council Biosphere, they state that there is this large sphere attached to the Sun is in fact one of their own biospheres.

Watch Here

Tolec was asked March 12, 2012 about this sphere and this is how he responded.

From - powerfultools4life - came this question today, March 12, 2012: " Tolec... just take a quick 1 minute look to see what this thing is attached to the sun. Could you please ask the AC is this is them, or another planet, or a ship, who knows? It was uploaded on[to the web] 11th March 2012 ".

ANSWER: I, Tolec, watched the www.youtube.com... video, and simultaneosly showed it to the commander of the primary Andromeda Council biosphere. Here was his complete response about this situation:

"This explanation is three-fold:

a. What appears to be a connective 'umbilical cord' is functionally the same thing. It is a conduit that is connected from one of our Andromeda Council biospheres to your sun. The reason that the color of our biosphere is black and dark is because an ultraviolet radioactive protective shield is in place to protect the biosphere while the work is being done. This biosphere is one of the Andromeda Council's ships. The technology being used originated on the planet Terial in the Mirach star system.

b. This work being done to feed and transfer via the connective 'umbilical cord', the conduit, to the Sun - the proper amount & adjusted vibratory rate - helium to help raise the overall vibrational frequency of the Sun so that it will become a blue white star. This work is being done in addition to the 4th dimensional frequency rays eminating from the new crystal blue star, that used to be comet Holmes 17P, that is now also bathing Earth in these frequencies, as well as your sun.

c. During this time of the solar flares storms, know that we also use shield technology from our combined biospheres to protect the various planets of your solar system, including Earth, to minimize the strength & frequency of solar flares in recent days, as well as in the coming days.

Know that we are monitoring the solar flare storms of your sun. They will lessen with time.

There will be more signs in the sky for your astronomers and other prospective fields of science to see, or shall I say, activities in the skies will become more active in appearance. People will see things that they have never seen before.

I am reassuring the people of Earth that we have the best experts in the field of quantum star phenomena to bring about evolvement of the Sun, and the entire solar system, without side effects (i.e. radiation from the flares, heat storms, fires, etc.) as part of the overall changes to the solar system, including your planet.

Know that this solar system will become a binary star system. Thus, we will have a blue white star shining in your solar system, your evolved sun, and a smaller reddish star, Tekoma, that will bring about the beautiful colorful prism of rays to Earth for the 4th dimensional life that will exist on the planet.

Be at wodakote.

Commander,
Primary Andromeda Council Biosphere"

If this information is true then holy goat nipples batman this biosphere is big.

Not gonna lie, I sure do love this kind of information involved within the exopolitics community.

Hope you guys find this information interesting. I sure did.

For more information on Tolec and the Andromeda Council's intentions for this planet go to www.andromedacouncil.com

Peace and Love

-mrfrodo1524

edit on 13-3-2012 by mrfrodo1524 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
that is definitely what it looks like.

but any second now, someone will come along and say its a CME and that this has already been posted.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Lot's of good discussion here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
But yours in a different forum so all may be well. Check out plasma voids for consideration. I am not stating definitively, but the circle in the link looks like a similar reaction.

peace

ETA: Pic of match head from the article:

edit on 13-3-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Ahh plasma cord! That was the word I was looking for. My brain can rest now.

And thanks for finding the other thread. I looked for a while but I guess I didn't have the right keywords. Hopefully it doesn't get deleted.

Peace and Love

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mrfrodo1524

SnF for bringing new thought of what it may be and its conduit. I wonder what shall come if SOL has experienced any effects. Also it looked like 2 conduits I wonder how they would look on the sphere in plan view maybe winged but thats all I shall say in relation to that.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Tell tolec that the electricity bill is in the mail,The arrogance to think that they can get free electricity is laughable.
Have the andromeda council ever heard of solar panels ,?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

You guys sure you haven't been watching a little too much Star Trek lately?

for this thread.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The other thread shows the latest video on page 6 of the thread. That video shows the sphere lifting off from the sun and you can see the energy from the dispersal outlined on the surface of the sun. Incredible footage.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

These intergalactic travelers and federation members really need to tell us these things before they happen and we all just get jumpy......

I love how they jump on stuff like this and claim it as their doing....surprised we haven't heard more from other galactic travelers that are staking a claim that it was their "biosphere". They must have had a hell of a warehouse to build biospheres that size, especially if that is not the only one......guess they got good at dodging any space debris, planets and other galaxies while travelling in packs with them......LOL!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
And this line is classic:

What appears to be a connective 'umbilical cord' is functionally the same thing. It is a conduit that is connected from one of our Andromeda Council biospheres to your sun

So where is the outlet, or is it more like a plasma VACUUM cord that just sucks energy up? Really? They just pull their biosphere up to the nearest star and fuel up with the equivalent of a REALLY long extension cord? So maybe the Giant Triangle In The Sun was their socket? Wonder if they used Tesla's AC ideas to "git r dun"?

Gotta love sensationalism......

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I hope it's paracord they are using with some good knots!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
If it was a situation like gold biosphere shield used the conduits/cords would just be electrical/plasma charge from gold sphere to SOL. Charging up their entire zone. To add to the whole conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

wow maybe it is a baby sun on an umbilical cord...!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Great responses guys. I love the diversity of thought into what it could be. But something to note, I'm not saying that it is a conduit to the sun but I'm not saying it isn't.

Use your own common sense and reasoning with this based on the knowledge you have researched. That's what I did and this answer seemed most logical to my reasoning and common sense.

I'd still love to hear more what you guys think it is.

And about the Star Trek remark. I personally find Star Wars more entertaining. Except for the most recent Star Trek film. Now that was an awesome movie.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I gotta say they are two very interesting videos. However, I don't put much stock into this channeling nonsense from the Andromeda Council or the 4th dimensional crap (if they knew anything about string theory, M-Theory and ground states, we wouldn't be hearing this). It reminds me of the old Ashtar Command, I got a good laugh over that, the sending of healing rays to the planet at 9pm. Would that be EST, PST or GMT, inquiring minds want to know LOL?

If the videos are undoctored, then there is something there, something huge and incredibly technological. Plasma voids generally disperse fairly rapidly if I remember right and they are not normally perfectly spherical or fed at a single point. Whether it is a "ship" of some kind recharging it's "batteries" or giving the sun a bigass enema, it's anyone's guess. Somebody ask Never A Straight Answer (NASA), I am sure they have "stock" lies.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Not so sure im buying this.

This is an little snippet of an article from the last "Andromeda Times" weekly newsletter about the goings on in the Andromeda system and beyond.

With the recent schism in the Counsel and the recent departure of the Xelaks, the future of the counsel is in doubt. Insulted at being called "backwater hicks" during the last session from the decidedly more advanced Xenons, they have left the planetary alliance as well as the larger Andromeda Counsel. When pressed for more infomation, Zelit Beblestump, president of the Xelaks only replied with an unintelligible "Xhwddwdljd!", slammed his foot tentacle twice on the ground and stormed off.

This may leave the harvesting of SOL up in the air, as the Xelaks were commissioned to lead this expedition. We can only hope fences can be mended and order restored.

Lets just hope this doesnt mean war!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I gotta say they are two very interesting videos. However, I don't put much stock into this channeling nonsense from the Andromeda Council or the 4th dimensional

1 can totally understand your POV about the council and with 1 its still a unknown as well. I just find this object to be extremely interesting especially since there is no clear answer with a previous example of how it happened being shared.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I think we should name it "Maya"

Can anyone scale out how big it has gotten or if it has been growing or anything other than see it yet?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Upon reviewing the video in question we are obviously left with more questions than answers. Who is familiar with these sun videos and what time line are we dealing with here? I was under the assumption that the images taken by the SDO craft update every ten minutes. Am I right about this?

I'm trying to get an exact amount of time for how long this thing was tethered and how fast it moved away.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join