It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newly Discovered Artifacts May Prove Mayans Had Alien Contact!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
The thing about all of this is that our modern concept of what an alien looks like is based on the roswell incident if in fact all of these artifacts are real the question is how did ancient egyptians, ancient mayans, and other ancient peoples know what the roswell alien looked like

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
hm.....
i dont know if these are 'alien' artefacts or not.... they might just be having a laugh......

this is might be a @#$! you from the mayans.....

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Here is another intresting one.. It looks to me like UFOs on landing pads....

www.galacticresonance.org...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Looks like a flying saucer "beaming down" an alien.

I saw these in a video someone posted here a few weeks ago. To me, they look too good to be true. All of the other, legitimate artifacts that people claim show proof of alien visitation are very open to interpretation, but these just blatantly scream flying saucers and greys. How is it that one single person came into possession of all of these very, very unique artifacts?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Looks like a Fairy Mushroom to me

Could be some sort of building, need more info
edit on 14-3-2012 by Urbanshadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Well if there was alien contact back then we would ALL know about it and it would be common knowledge. But it isnt, so yeah it could be all over active imaginations, or there is a HUGE coverup going on because of this.

In my opinion there is evidence of such a coverup. To me it makes sence that there is something missing in our history. Something that could shatter our perception of the world and the human race as a whole.

Just because mainstream science is not reporting these interesting finds is NO indication for me that there is no truth to things like this.

Keep your mind open, the truth could be a lot stranger than science fiction!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
If these artifacts are real then there is no chance of them being hats...
come on people, is this really ATS? Seems like some people act more like sheeple nowadays...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
cosmic family hung out with ancient peoples because that was a previous golden age and a time when people were in harmony with each other and the planet....notice how they built everything with nature?

when we share more love and end the wars, they/we will return

remember?

you will

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by nineix

As to these artifacts, I'm of a personal bias that these are modern forgeries, especially after finding out the artifacts were being queried for auction at tens of millions of $ with falsified reports of verified dating.

That's the way I see it too.

www.blossomrivergroup.com... click on cached copy
Unfortunately, I didn’t copy the very first version of the page, but after poking around on the cached version of the blossomrivergroup website, I found the “Scientific Studies” section still there, but it has been changed quite a bit from the original form.
Originally it had a lot of information that they said came from tests done by NATUHISTORI SCHES MUSEUM WIEN V.M.F. HAMMER DE VIENA AUSTRIA . Armap and I both emailed the museum and received the same email in repy. After this group said they didn’t do these tests, blossomrivergroup dropped some of the references to that museum and had this on their site:

Scientific Studies

Scientific studies have been done in both North America and Europe. Specific research studies were done on some of the relics from this collection at UNAM in North America which dealt with the age of the objects and its chemical composition. Such studies were done such as radio carbon 14 which established the antiquity of one of the pieces (objects) which dates back to approximately 4,150 BC and another piece sets an estimated date to 6,150 BC. A study of light argon was also done which is similar to the radio carbon 14 study and the results were very similar.

Further studies where done in the laboratory of Geophysics and Archaeomagnetism which involved analysis of fluorescence analysis by x-rays and semi-quantitative analysis in sample surface of the objects which gave a result using the 118 elements from the element chart that we have on earth. These studies showed that there were 12 elements that do not correspond to the density that is known on earth and could not be identified. It also appeared to be superior in its hardness and density. In addition, it was found in one of the relic's that only 44.68% of the elements were obtained and another piece had only 38.05% of these same elements Thermo Luminescence testing was not suitable on some of these artifacts because it was determine that some of these relic's material was not pottery clay or porcelain. It was also determine that the carvings were made by hand. No mechanical method was employed

At the NATUHISTORI SCHES MUSEUM WIEN in VIENNA AUSTRIA, they only conducted a material test and the result was "kaolin" on one of the relics. Furthermore, a much more profound analysis was also done at UNAM in North America with kaolin on different relics from this collection and it indicated a clay like substance with a chemical composition A1251205 (OH) and it seemed to suggest that it is a silicate in layers.

Additionally, the studies found corundum, which is a crystal piece composed of oxide and aluminum with traces of iron titanium and chrome. The transparency is in accordance with the other elements present. The elements have a hardness of 9.0 MOHS.

The result of the physical and chemical analysis as it appeared shows the symbols engraved with anthropomorphic forms. These relics are not the same or similar objects (pieces) in any known culture on earth which results of an uncertain and unknown origin because of the lack of elements as well as the engraved designs, which do not relate to any known culture on earth in past or present civilizations. (OOPART) It is obvious that these artifacts could pre-date the Mayan civilization as well as the pre-Colombian period. All of the detail scientific studies that are stated were done at UNAM in North America . However the artifacts are currently undergoing further research and scientific studies in the United States.

UNAM was then emailed and this was the reply:
“The information on that webpage is FALSE. We have never heard of them before.

We have already sent an email asking to IMEDIATELY REMOVE that text from
that webpage, as we have never done such analysis in our Radiocarbon
laboratory. We are a serious research laboratory.

Tank you for the information”

I checked the website a couple of times after that and the reference to UNAM stayed up, until now. The cached version shows it was changed to remove all reference to UNAM.
Laboratory of Geophysics and Archaeomagnetism was too vague reference to be able to contact anyone. Doesn’t say anything good about blossomrivergroup when they have to keep changing the expert analysis source.

I guess the question is now, did blossomrivergroup ever have actual possession of the “artifacts” or were they just hoping to find a gullible sucker on the internet with more money than sense?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Wait hang on...

While i think the ET heads and disk shape craft with an ET head on it are certainly very very interesting, and one hell of a strange coincident, can anybody tell me!

Did the Mayans actually have the technology/telescopes to actually view Satan and its rings?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
When I saw the Saturn ring it reminded me that some old Indian or Tibetan text described dark side of the moon but I'm not sure where I saw or heard it. I remember they were rather astral-traveling than air-traveling. Maybe these two things are connected more than you wished. Your aliens may not be physical.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Has anyone ever heard of Brigido Lara?

This guy forged over 40,000 pieces of Mayan/Aztec art......I'm not saying any of these pieces are his work, but when you are as prolific a forger as he is/was.......some of them certainly could be.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I guess proof is relative and people see what they want.. Me included..

I see proof that this artist was standing behind Darth Vader!

IRM

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Things like that really make me mad, just like the 1000 of fake ufo vids... You have to ask who would benefit from these acts? Well of course the person selling them, but also the ones that want to suppress such information.

Silly what people do to make money or get fame on the internet.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Mhh is it just me but I don´t see anything that even slightly looks like darth vader. I don´t know if these artifacts are real or not but I see a DISC shape object in that pic.

Is your dis-info agent thing supposed to be a joke? I don´t think its funny at all.

link   
reply to post by hesse

The problem is, with artefacts like these, people want to believe they are getting something both unique and valuable....so they are quite prepared to pay large sums for these pieces with very few questions asked.

Brigido Lara was only too happy to oblige.

link   

purplemer,
Wow! What a great find! Those are absolutely awesome artifacts!
Star & Flag!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Just thought I would share this as I have not seen these artifacts before. I remember a thread not long ago talking about some Mayan stuff that would be released and I wondered if this was it..

Amazing new Mayan artifacts prove the extraterrestrial connection between the Maya and their galactic visitors, furthering the preponderance on the December 21, 2012 end date to the Long Count calendar.

Many people have speculated that the Maya were visited by extraterrestrials and that at least one of their deities, Kukulcan (also known as Quetzalcoatl by the Aztecs), may have been a galactic visitor who taught the Maya about agriculture, mathematics, medicine and astronomy. How else could one explain the Mayan calendar, a calendar that to this day can accurately predict every lunar eclipse within 30 seconds?

www.in5d.com...

Some of these do look like your typical alien heads.. With the big instect type eyes. Not that I have ever seen an alien.

and this looks very much like it could be a spacecraft..

I think this is the most intresting image. It looks to me like a some kind of machine and depicts planets around it too....!

Theres plenty more images on the site and some youtube videos. I cannot comment on them as my internet connection will not allow me to watch them.

So if anyone wants to write some spec about them it would be nice...

If the last artifact is to be as old as believed, then it proves by itself that we were visited. Notice the planet Saturn in the top right of the picture of the artifact. No human eye could have ever see the rings of Saturn at that time.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by hesse
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Is your dis-info agent thing supposed to be a joke? I don´t think its funny at all.

*le sigh*

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Simmy

nicely written thank you nanu nanu

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join