Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Newly Discovered Artifacts May Prove Mayans Had Alien Contact!

page: 5
121
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaSynthesis
 


So people like David Stuart who have probably spent more time than anyone else in the world studying legitimate Mayan artifacts and ruins aren't interested in finding the truth? The fact is that the "researchers" that claim the Maya were visited by aliens are the same people that try to pass the Aztec Sun Stone off as the Long Count. In other words they have no actual interest in the truth.




posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
There is LOADS of evidence that many ancient cultures knew of the rings of Saturn, and the bands of Jupiter. This is generally ignored. And Jupiter was known to have twelve moons, which strangely corresponds to the twelve gods of Olympus, or the twelve disciples, or most other religions too.

And maybe they didn't NEED telescopes to see them, because the planets have not always been in the same orbits they are now. Maybe that's why all ancient cultures seemed to have been so transfixed by these tiny dots in the sky that don't look too impressive now. Why would they all automatically call these little dots GODS? Maybe they used to look a lot more terrifying. But you can't think that, THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE.



posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
"Prove"...there's that word again. Be careful with it, it can turn a potentially intuitive thread into a flame war.



posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The artifacts are also discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Armap found the source on the net
www.blossomrivergroup.com...
(Don’t bother–it’s down-but you can still see the cached version)
where they being displayed and up for sale
One of the larger ones has a 75M price tag.
From that site (when it was up)

Blossom River Group represents a collection of approximate 50 pieces of antiquities which are between 4,000 to 12,000 years old. Three of these relics are in a museum in United States. Additionally, certain pieces from this collection are available for an auction sale by appointment.

The ownership has been established by family inheritance for over 150 years. The origin of these artifacts are unknown as you will see as you read the investigative reports that have been done on these artifacts. It appears that these relics were found in the American continent most likely Mesoamerica.


They mentioned two places that had tested the artifacts–both were emailed and both denied having done tests and threatened a lawsuit if their names were not removed in connection with the artifacts. That may be why the site is down now, I don’t know.

I copied quite a bit of their page if any one wants to see it and the emails are still in that thread.



posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Has anyone questioned the authenticity of said items?
I've viewed the YouTube video, and it appears as though the artifacts are on display at someones home. A private collector? Someone confidential?

I'd be curious to find out.


C.S



posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
Constantine the Great had his vision, which he interpreted as a message from God. Later that night in his sleep he was visited by an "Angel" and was told to put a certain marking on all of his men's shields and that if he did, he would win the battle of Milvian Bridge. He in fact did place the markings on the shields, and he did win the battle, went into Rome afterwards and pretty much became Emperor.

That is one story from Rome which sounds interesting.

This was in the 4th Century AD, so i would argue that they were still in their height under Constantine.
edit on 13-3-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)


There's a meteor impact crater in the next valley that was dated to the battle of the Milvan Bridge, the resulting mushroom cloud would have been clearly seen by all concerned, and I wrote an interesting piece on this in an old thread of mine (you'll need a RATS subscription to see it). www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer
 


If they didn't talk to aliens, or weren't aliens themselves-then how did they know we have a planet with rings around it? Lucky guess my arse! They could never of known unless they saw it somehow.

Totally awesome! Weird all this is coming out into the public, they found a mass stash of UFO nastalgia somewhere?



posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos
I believe these are modern day forgeries. The Mayans could not have known that there were planets with ring systems...and even if 'galactic' visitors came down from the deep depths of the Cosmos just to tell them that Saturn had rings, they also would probably have taught them how to draw better.
edit on 3/13/2012 by NuminousCosmos because: (no reason given)


Do you have any evidence for that - I'd be interested?



posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I never used to believe in aliens and ufo's but just look and all the evidence that's out there. Yea i know some of it are hoax's. But how can anyone ignore or try to deny the evidence in the op's first post?? The Mayans didn't have telescopes so how the hell would they know that planets even had rings around them ( it doesn't have to be "Saturn" btw, the fact that they had this info is mind blowing)? why would they make these artifacts? and how could a civilization murder/sacrifice there own people for the "Gods" yet have the advancements in mathematics/technology to have all this knowledge? and we haven't even mentioned how they acquired the knowledge to create there calender system with such accuracy. Just sit down and really think about it for a minute and put the puzzle pieces together with my last sentence please,



posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash
 


Well, you could always point him in the direction of the Dogon tribe:



But I'm under the impression no amount of proof will be enough for him.



posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
howd they know Jupiter had rings? or any planet, if thats not Jupiter



posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
I missed this image when I first looked. Its an interesting one.. Shame I cannot get them bigger..

and to all you peeps going on about proof or evidence... I would prefer if you stopped dicing hairs and looked at the artifacts and comment on what you think they might represent. It took scientists 50 years to provide empirical proof that smoking caused cancer and still to this day there is no definite proof..

I guess proof is relative and people see what they want.. Me included..



They are spoiling an interesting thread - it's always the same names too.



posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by descendedstar
I never used to believe in aliens and ufo's but just look and all the evidence that's out there. Yea i know some of it are hoax's. But how can anyone ignore or try to deny the evidence in the op's first post?? The Mayans didn't have telescopes so how the hell would they know that planets even had rings around them ( it doesn't have to be "Saturn" btw, the fact that they had this info is mind blowing)? why would they make these artifacts? and how could a civilization murder/sacrifice there own people for the "Gods" yet have the advancements in mathematics/technology to have all this knowledge? and we haven't even mentioned how they acquired the knowledge to create there calender system with such accuracy. Just sit down and really think about it for a minute and put the puzzle pieces together with my last sentence please,


Very valid points you make however, those who do not wish to believe will not look at mountains of evidence and if they do they'll write it off in which ever way suits them.

In this case, I would like to get the background on the find because, as an artist, I would find no difficulty in creating these drawings. Having said that - imagine if we in our modern times did get a visitation and the visitors eventually left - our kids would draw lots of pictures of their experiences ie., after 9/11 and any adults doing same would not necessarily be artists.

Their knowledge of the heavens has been proven to be extremely accurate and I wonder - what do people want for proof? The departments involved are not going to confirm any alien findings as they are politically motivated and stick to their outdated dogma no matter what. If a saucer landed on the front lawn of the white house - they'd have a cover story within minutes. They do not want to destroy our belief systems history/religion because that would create a population with the power of knowledge and that would be the biggest threat to them -not the Aliens.



posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Very interesting indeed! I only watched a mayan documentary hours ago. In the third picture there is a machine that is seen by distant planets, the mound looking thing in the middle compartment was actually shown on the video- ancient aliens mayas, they put it beside a human atmosphere entering mini landing dome thingo. And they look svery much the same.



posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I just googled "Roman Empire UFO reports" and there were 1.5 million results roughly.

And many stories from the Roman era of what we would call modern UFO reports.

And you were saying?


Now that would be an interesting thread to read through
"Hail Caesar, Hail ET"



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
S+F as i love these threads.


Originally posted by purplemer
Some of these do look like your typical alien heads.. With the big instect type eyes. Not that I have ever seen an alien.





The resemblance is there, although the picture quoted above i immediately thought of a sapling, possibly the item is displaying the seed of life? It does look like eyes at first, although the rest of the carvings would look more suited if it were a seed that was growing.

But hey, there's many mayan item's which may suggest technology and/or aliens... if it is depicting the seed of life, then that truly says something when combined with imagery/carvings of "saucers".



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
In this case, I would like to get the background on the find because, as an artist, I would find no difficulty in creating these drawings. Having said that - imagine if we in our modern times did get a visitation and the visitors eventually left - our kids would draw lots of pictures of their experiences ie., after 9/11 and any adults doing same would not necessarily be artists.


This is from the website that had them up for sale:
www.blossomrivergroup.com...

In respect to these relics, it is from an unknown culture which we can speculate, and we can also presume with various hypothesis how the diverse symbols which also includes observable extraterrestrial messages are engraved on the relics, have been preserved for over 4,000 to 12,000 years ago. Additionally considering that UFO sightings have continue to manifest to the present, it does suggest the UFO influence in the designs of these antiquities.

It is believe that the relics were found somewhere in Mesoamerica over 150 years ago when a native farm worker spotted a strange object hovering near a mountain and with astonishment he watch the object land and observed 7 strange creatures appeared from the hovering object and removed a heavy stone from the mountain without touching it. These seven creatures entered the cave in the mountain and after several hours they departed the mountain site. Immediately this native farm worker informed his boss of this strange occurrence and immediately they set out to investigate this strange phenomena at the mountain site and after several weeks of excavation, and to their amazement they found a deep cave within this mountain. At this site, my client's ancestors found a large collection of relics with strange messages engraved. The land where the antiquities where found as well as the relics were inherited by the owner of these relics and over a year ago he finally decided to scientifically test these relics and bring them out for public display. His collection was transported to the United States in 1963.


I copied quite a bit of the site because they kept changing it after emails were sent to both the university and museum named as having done tests on the artifacts. See my post above.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
The artifacts are also discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Armap found the source on the net
www.blossomrivergroup.com...
(Don’t bother–it’s down-but you can still see the cached version)
where they being displayed and up for sale
One of the larger ones has a 75M price tag.
From that site (when it was up)

Blossom River Group represents a collection of approximate 50 pieces of antiquities which are between 4,000 to 12,000 years old. Three of these relics are in a museum in United States. Additionally, certain pieces from this collection are available for an auction sale by appointment.

The ownership has been established by family inheritance for over 150 years. The origin of these artifacts are unknown as you will see as you read the investigative reports that have been done on these artifacts. It appears that these relics were found in the American continent most likely Mesoamerica.


They mentioned two places that had tested the artifacts–both were emailed and both denied having done tests and threatened a lawsuit if their names were not removed in connection with the artifacts. That may be why the site is down now, I don’t know.

I copied quite a bit of their page if any one wants to see it and the emails are still in that thread.




Thank you Pauligirl! I was going to post the link to that thread seeing as this had gotten to page 5 already, but, I couldn't have done it as well, or as thoroughly, and eloquently as you.

Thank you! Well done!

As to these artifacts, I'm of a personal bias that these are modern forgeries, especially after finding out the artifacts were being queried for auction at tens of millions of $ with falsified reports of verified dating.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Compelling stuff.. Doesn't "prove" a damn thing, however.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl


Thanks for that link Good ole ArMap





new topics




 
121
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join