It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newly Discovered Artifacts May Prove Mayans Had Alien Contact!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Agreed. Nevertheless there appears to be a great deal of ancient evidence. Its difficult to say that there is "proof" of anything simply because of interpretation. I don't think that the massive monuments, say in Egypt for example, were built just because. I would say that they were built to last for thousands of years for the purpose of keeping a record. Just like some of the artifacts shown in the previous post. What better way to do that than use stone and/or build it big. Most of our modern structures are likely to vanish after only several hundred, or at best a few thousand years. I want to believe that we as a "modern" people wouldn't put such a great effort (if it was an effort at all) to built such massive structures without some purpose.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by yampa

I don't have a damn clue where you're getting 14 billion years out of. 14 billion years ago there weren't even galaxies.
edit on 17-3-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

Huh

How can any of us truly say that 14 billion years ago there was no galaxy/galaxies....that's a very unscientific statement Gorman, and where did you gain that knowledge

PS
Long Time No See

edit on 3/17/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

You can sort of infer it based on the rate of expansion of the galaxy and the strength of gravity, as well as dark matter.

From these, you can tell how much gravity has done, how much dark energy has done, and how much dark matter has done, and get a rough estimate for the age of a galaxy. 14 billion years ago the universe was still young and hot, figuratively speaking. I ponder if "space" even existed from the universe's smaller size. I'd have to look that much up.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Here ya go, we already showed these artifacts were too suspicious to be real.. contacted the carbon labs and everything

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by tonycodes

And guys I love talking about this stuff too and speculating but there's like 20 ideas in this thread and almost none of it is constructive evidence to prove or disprove what could be the most amazing find in archeological history.. I hope my reference to the other thread about these relics shows they r fakes and this gets placed in the hoax category so we can all move on to some much needed evidence that aliens exist

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
These things are as fake as hell. I had a quick look through them when the thread was first started and could tell instantly they were bogus... Anyone with a keen eye for artistry and craftsmanship would tell you the same thing. The mayans legacy has endured in our minds through the ages because of their architectural skill and crafstmanship. These Shoddy Knock-offs are a very poor immitation of that skill.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The artifacts shown on this thread look a bit fake. The last picture with the planet Saturn and spacecraft seem to me, to be way to good to be used as true evidence. One would also think that, if this was real "proof", it would then have made huge world wide news. I dont see enough evidence to support these artifacts.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Compelling stuff.. Doesn't "prove" a damn thing, however.

In that case it isn't compelling at all is it?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Word of advice, never, ever, create a thread and use the word "proof" (or prove but you get the idea) in the title, especially when discussing aliens, because everytime the "proof" is debunked & it just kills the thread. That said, interesting find, thanks for sharing. edit on 13-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

Little tip matey. Avoid starting a sentence with "Word of advice". To continue your theme of being completely off topic... I'd also suggest dropping the "never, ever" unless you're planning on writing a childrens fairy tale. This was a nice post before your petty little remark.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Make Documentary about Mayans + Amazing New Artifacts + Releasing Your Movie in 2012 = Great Marketing my friends!!

Im sure these guys will make A LOT of money

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
we had contact, we have contact

we never left

hugs

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I think there might be a connection. Not sure what it is yet, but look at this:

edit on 20-3-2012 by Leeu2012 because: bad (double) image linking

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
These new mayan artifacts are so fake. If anyone thinks that they are real then they are the dumbest people in the world. The reason I know for a certain fact that they are fake is because if these were real then they would be the most important artifacts in the world,period. So then why are The Blossum Group,which have these so called relics, selling them off on a website to anyone in the world that will by them? Do you really think that they would sell them off to the highest bidder if they were real? And not put them in a museum somewhere for the world to see? They would not be selling them off if they were real. The Blossum group can care less about these relics cuzz they are fake and made by modern man.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Here is a page on the new documentary: www.chicagotribune.com...

Here are a few excerpts from the article:

Julia-Levy said that with the cooperation of the Mexican government, the film will reveal for the first time a chamber inside the Mayan pyramid at Calakmul - which, he added, Mexico has named "the Temple of the Mayan Extra-Terrestrial Inscriptions."

He also said that the National Mayan Council of Elders of Guatemala will bring together all 650 of its members for a scene in which they will expose their 3,750-year-old sacred books for the first time.

"I understand people are skeptical, but I got news for you," insisted Julia-Levy. "This is not going to be a movie for UFO aficionados. We're introducing evidence, facts and the truth.

edit on 28-3-2012 by phalanx001 because: Spelling

edit on 28-3-2012 by phalanx001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

edit on 28-3-2012 by phalanx001 because: Duplicate

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
AAT believers still will be saying this is proof of ancient alien contact, even when their ´artifacts´are HOAX.
just like this confirmed bogus stuff, the ica stones.

Cabrera's fraudulent stones In 1973 Uschuya confirmed that he had forged the stones he gave to Cabrera during an interview with Erich von Däniken, copying the images from comic books, text books and magazines but later recanted that claim during an interview with a German journalist, saying that he had claimed they were a hoax to avoid imprisonment for selling archaeological artifacts. In 1977, during the BBC documentary Pathway to the Gods, Uschuya produced an Ica stone with a dentist's drill and claimed to have produced the patina by baking the stone in cow dung. The Ica stones achieved popular interest when Cabrera abandoned his medical career and opened a museum to feature several thousand of the stones in 1996.[1] That same year, another BBC documentary was released with a skeptical analysis of Cabrera's stones, and the newfound attention to the phenomenon prompted Peruvian authorities to arrest Uschuya, as Peruvian law prohibits the sales of archaeological discoveries. Uschuya recanted his claim that he had found them and instead admitted they were hoaxes, saying "Making these stones is easier than farming the land." He also said that he had not made all the stones. He was not punished, and continued to sell similar stones to tourists as trinkets.[2] The stones continued to be made and carved by other artists as forgeries of the original forgeries.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Unless someone have already posted it, the following is what Raul-Julia Levy(supposedly), the man behind the documentary and son of the late actor Raul Julia, says in THIS thread about the promotional video and displayed artefacts in it;

I will like to address every fan and supporter of our project "Revelations Of The Mayans 2012 And Beyond" to inform each and every one of you that we the producers of the film have absolutely nothing to do with this promotional video , not only we are not involve with Mr Hassan and his assistants, but they are also promoting this video making people believe that we are in some way involve with them , the materials they present in this video according to our Archaeologist are fake and do not represent any Mayan artifact in any-way shape or form . Thank you RJL

He have also linked his Facebook-page for those wanting to know more: www.facebook.com...

So, if it can be conclusively verified that the person making the statement above is truly Mr. Levy himself, then it means that the documentary in itself is genuine and in making, but that the linked artefacts and promotional video is not(genuine).

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
Unless someone have already posted it, the following is what Raul-Julia Levy(supposedly), the man behind the documentary and son of the late actor Raul Julia, says in THIS thread about the promotional video and displayed artefacts in it;

I will like to address every fan and supporter of our project "Revelations Of The Mayans 2012 And Beyond" to inform each and every one of you that we the producers of the film have absolutely nothing to do with this promotional video , not only we are not involve with Mr Hassan and his assistants, but they are also promoting this video making people believe that we are in some way involve with them , the materials they present in this video according to our Archaeologist are fake and do not represent any Mayan artifact in any-way shape or form . Thank you RJL

He have also linked his Facebook-page for those wanting to know more: www.facebook.com...

So, if it can be conclusively verified that the person making the statement above is truly Mr. Levy himself, then it means that the documentary in itself is genuine and in making, but that the linked artefacts and promotional video is not(genuine).

Yep, that was my understanding of it. I posted a link to another forum where Levy states this in one of my previous posts (although I did not articulate as well as you did)
. But yeh, artefacts = most likely fake and not associated with new Levy documentary. New Levy documentary = in progress.

edit on 6/4/2012 by phalanx001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
we imagine beings from other planets and im sure they knew there are other planets so why wouldn't they consider the possibility

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Hmmm I think those artefacts are about as real as Obama’s birth certificate!

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join