Newly Discovered Artifacts May Prove Mayans Had Alien Contact!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Instead of arguing over what the wording of the original title should or shoudn't be...

can we find out where these artifacts came from? What site where they dug up from... who was the archaeologist?

What was the dating on them?

Let's verify that they are real artifacts first... THEN we can worry about whether or not they are PROOF or EVIDENCE or just forgeries.

They are interesting... but nothing I see on them looks like Mayan art

I prefer to leave the subjective "proof" (whatever that means to you), to the "scientists" and their scientific, peer-reviewed journals. Why not, for the sake of intellectual discourse, assume for a moment, the artifacts are in deed real.

Given modern stories of visitations in the 50's and abductions in the eighties, many people claim to have been taken aboard spacecraft and viewed outer space. That would certainly explain the Saturn image.

Many of us have already taken as it being granted that we have been and continue to be visited. I would like to know why and what the future holds. Why have their been no whitehouse landings, so to speak? Is it possible that a select group of Mayan leaders were chosen to be informed?

Many speculate that in present times, there are a select group of humans who have direct contact in return for access to our genetic material. I happen to believe that as probable. That being said, the nature of the relationship is Deceptive and the visitors are bearers of false gifts and broken promises.

Some say that the Mayans disappeared after some mass ascension event upon gaining some knowledge. Others say there may be some galactic law preventing honorable cultures from having direct contact with terrestrial civilizations until they are mature enough to ask for it. I believe we are being deceived and our leaders have sold us out.

As more becomes revealed, it appears we are being conditioned for contact. Who is to say that advanced civilizations are not traveling back in time, leaving clues of their presence to judge our reaction and continuing to go back and forth, back and forth.

That would explain "new" discoveries. I felt that to be the case for a long time. The same is true for finding Bigfoot, the upsurge of ghost hunter shows and all paranormal events. Somehow they are all related and we are being conditioned to accept an all new reality.

The question remains, to what end???????

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by chunder

Still all speculation unfortunately. Always will be.

I do love this documentary though:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
Some say that the Mayans disappeared after some mass ascension event upon gaining some knowledge. Others say there may be some galactic law preventing honorable cultures from having direct contact with terrestrial civilizations until they are mature enough to ask for it. I believe we are being deceived and our leaders have sold us out.

Not going to post on the majority of your content, as it doesn't really pertain to my interests.

The Mayans didn't disappear. They are still alive and kicking. I stayed with a Mayan couple when I was in Guatemala in 2002. The most recent research, and this is fresh.. like.. January comes from a team doing physical research on lake beds and pollen counts. They are postulating that maybe the Mayans left their temples at the height of their architectural achievements because of a 200 year drought cycle. (Also they didn't believe the world was going to end in 2012. Since my last name is Greek, they asked me if I believe Zeus is going to shoot me with a lightning bolt.. kinda brought the point home to me.)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Except there's absolutely no evidence for such a thing. Although you once again have people buying into what a fringe author claims without actually verifying those claims. One of the biggest pieces of "evidence" people bandy around for a 12th planet is Cylinder Seal VA 243. Sitchin claimed this depicted our solar system with twelve planets. However, the Sumerians used different symbols for planets and stars. Not a single planet appears on this seal. Just a night sky full of stars,

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by muzzleflash

Who says it is Saturn? It could be anything.

Why is there no credible links of these discoveries? Only ancient alien 2012 sites.

edit on 13-3-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

Yeah where are the news about these recently discovered mayan artifacts?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Mayans, Egypt, Stonehenge, etc, etc......Most all these locations have structures in place that venerate, idolize or in some other fashion hold seasonal solstices and equinoxes in the highest regard.

Often these various sites will have a portal, a window, a carving of some type...something that will allow the light from these seasonal events to shine precisely through these different avenues to a specific point. Sometimes this 'point' will still exist and we can understand, somewhat, what they may have been doing by studying the alignments. However, in other places, such as Machu Pinchu, where artifacts were removed from these specific points by later "explorers."

I propose these points of light that shown on specific points on earth, through the various openings or "portals" built by indigenous peoples (???), directed them to specific locations- to "Star Gates." The most highly regarded and studied sites all have these rings or portals or precise openings to allow for this "divine" direction to these Star Gates. And they may exist in a wide variety of places, here on Earth.

Perhaps this would explain where the people have gone, in the places where we have no idea what happened to the large populations who lived in these places.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

It's the Dogon tribe but there is a skeptical hitch....

It is quite possible...snce there history is oral and not written...that they have been influenced by outside forces...people coming to them over the last couple of centuries and bringing knowledge of things they had not known before...that knowledge creeps it's way int their stories like it has always been there...not a conspiracy theory...just an observation of how things actually work....

It is very possible that the Dogons had no idea "where" this point was until outside influence told them it was the Sirius system...and they adapted it....then...when someone asked them about this and then offered an explanation....they accepted it....not hard to believe....

The idea that they knew about an "invisible" binary star system is...well....unlikely....they were influenced by those asking the questions....

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I think the fact that Saturn is depicted makes these artifacts almost certainly fake unless the aliens brought along pictures of Saturn for them to enjoy.. plus as pointed out, why would they pick the Mayans? .. we're just mystified by the Mayans due to the fact there's very little written history about them .. so we tend to see what we want in their culture.

Nevertheless.. with Saturn showing up, I don't buy it .. the only way I'll be remotely convinced is if these artifacts get properly dated and analyzed by professional archeologists .. if they can be placed in the right time period, then I'd have no choice really but to believe either the Mayans DID interact with aliens, or they have some awesome telescopes that have been lost to the ravages of time.

Seems careless of a hoaxer to make such a lame mistake though.. so bring on the testing! .. Nassim Haramein has had a history of claims that didn't pan out so to me this just adds to the list.

And of course.. Proof is never proof around here.. it should be banned in thread topics, only permitted once verified =)
edit on 3/14/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damrod

Ah yes the Dogon tribe.. a very tainted culture.. so much outside contamination .. I remember watching some documentary on them.. it's happened to tribes throughout history

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs
How can you even recognize what is outside of the box, if you first don't have a strong understanding of what is inside of the box?

...especially after being lied to for so long. How would you know if you had the correct understanding of the box to begin with? People who've spent a good part of their lives and money on skewed history aren't going to change their beliefs overnight or unless the real box falls in their laps and maybe not even then.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by purplemer

and this looks very much like it could be a spacecraft..

It also looks like it could be a hat.

I'm thinking more than likely its a shield.If the bottom is flat then that would make since since they don't decorate both sides of a shield. Meaning the artists wouldn't bother recreating it.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NuminousCosmos

How can you even attempt to question the motives and intentions of advanced beings?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
How did they create an image of Saturn's rings?
They didn't have telescopes....

Looks like this is as close to proof as we will get, short of them landing on our front lawn!

Good thread and good OP, thanks for sharing!
edit on 13-3-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

Agreed on the Saturn rings portion..If you were to look in the night sky with your naked eye, Saturn appears to be nothing more than a star.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damrod

It is quite possible...snce there history is oral and not written...that they have been influenced by outside forces...people coming to them over the last couple of centuries and bringing knowledge of things they had not known before...that knowledge creeps it's way int their stories like it has always been there...not a conspiracy theory...just an observation of how things actually work....

It is very possible that the Dogons had no idea "where" this point was until outside influence told them it was the Sirius system...and they adapted it....then...when someone asked them about this and then offered an explanation....they accepted it....not hard to believe....

The idea that they knew about an "invisible" binary star system is...well....unlikely....they were influenced by those asking the questions....

Sirius is a binary star system meaning 2 not 3 stars. Through computer modeling 2 stars explain there interactions. The 3 star thing really doesn't work that's why there is no Sirius c. It is thought early astronomers were seeing Vega and including it in with this system. So in other words the dogon were dealing with early observations of the star system around 1900s or so. Just as an FYI there is something unique being 8.6 ly from earth there is a gravitational lock with us they don't change position.And will follow us until the end of the universe.
edit on 3/14/12 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Unless someone can verify a source for these objects, pointing to a specific site with some kind of documented dig, then these might as well be fake? Even if you carbon dated them, they'd still be totally cut off from history?

Also, this Nassim Haramein guy seems very keen to consider these objects to be real (and to market his brand of 'physics' alongside them) without providing evidence of source or even raising the question of authenticity. Not very professional.

I agree that the artwork here is nothing close to the quality of other genuine artefacts, but I haven't seen anyone say anything about the eyes? Distinctive eyes feature on almost all these objects. There are many Olmec statues with these large almond shaped eyes. Eyes like that are an authentic trait of mesoamerican art, going as far back as the Olmec, at least.

Hmm, now where have I seen eyes like that before..

=
13 x 12 x 11 x 10 x 9 x 8 x 7 x 6 x 5 x 4 x 3 x 2 x 1 = 13!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

Because if they have invented technology to come to Earth, then they have also invented 'science.' If they have science, then we have a common language to work with. From there, we can make stabs at figuring out their wants and desires.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by boncho
Missle - UFO off the coast of California? Oh right, on CNN....

CNN called that chemtrail a missile?

Crap... now we are doomed... no one will ever take them seriously if they show a real alien

Actually it was a UPS cargo 747 flying from Hawaii to the Pacific Northwest.

Some plane route geeks had it solved in 36 hours, they could even list the flight number and cross reference tower info to track it's exact route.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Total, complete, utter, bullcrap.

I wonder who is going to make some money using this information in their new book about the Mayans and/or Aliens.

Nice of you to spread disinfo to your fellow humans mr. OP. Karma is a bitch, remember.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

I'm thinking more than likely its a shield.If the bottom is flat then that would make since since they don't decorate both sides of a shield. Meaning the artists wouldn't bother recreating it.

It could be a shield but that looks like the same object depicted in the sky here...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

If you have stuff of relevance to add to the thread please do. Saying you have a masters does not cut the mustard. Impress me with your knowledge. Not the title of knowledge...

new topics
top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join