It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Earth Shattering’ Event In Mid to Late March

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Blablablabla

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by FanarFanar

AWESOME

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by demoncleaner
Please God drop kick me through the goal post of life.

Have mercy and take me now, it has become too much and is no longer worth it.

Hey I predict the pope is going to be assasinated.

I also predict that my prediction will most likely fail.

But hey this is ATS.

There's an article on the pope assassination (talks by vatican) during feb, where were you?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Yellowstone caldera.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

does anyone have a idea what this was over Sydney Australia today??? looks to be more than a halo!!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Another perfectly clear hoax. We get about three of these a week on ATS. Duly ignored as no evidence has been presented.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SSDDay
No one brought up the 188 day theory? If this theory proves correct as it has been for awhile, March 22 should be the date for the next major earthquake. US has been quite calm for some time now, concerning earthquakes. I hope not though. God bless

Japan is starting to rip a new one today. 6.9 plus multiple aftershocks. Austrailia originally had it at 7.4 on their charts.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
www.google.com... .earthmountainview.com%2Fyellowstone%2Fyellowstone.htm&ei=94NgT-ODOIfg2QWkqfGLCA&usg=AFQjCNGr-BJSUeWngWBHXnTzuDhICZN1fA

If this thing blows, it may be considered Earth-shattering!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
prudence suggests I delete my post. All of you be well, nothing's happening.
edit on 14-3-2012 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
What might happen that's earth shattering? Maybe Zombie Apocalypse(TM)? HAARP doom? Yellowstone goes off, initiating SuperVolcano hysteria? EMP pulse knocks out all electricity? World War III begins? Annunaki return to earth and enslaves us once again? Obama admits he shouldn't be POTUS and steps down? Rapture really happens but the true believers are surprisingly taken to FEMA camps? A slice of toast is found with plans for Free Energy burned into it? The dollar collapses, Congress adopts FEMA camp tokens as legal tender, prompting massive riots at the camp gates of people wanting IN? And the list could go on..........Everyone choose your favorite scenario and prepare.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux

Originally posted by underduck
reply to post by camaro68ss

No offense intended OP. These things are always interesting. I am just going to side with the people who say this guys is not credible on his own. Hell ... his website has two tabs dedicated to zombies. I know we all love a good conspiracy but zombies? Thats a movie topic.

Zombies are real...even the people at the CDC know that:

blogs.cdc.gov...

Dude! That article is written tongue-in-cheek. So you'll know.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
March huh? I'll take a wild (very wild) guess here. A prediction, not a wish!!!

Obama will be assassinated and it will be blamed on a right-wing-nut-job. It will unfold much like JFK and result in the democrats surging in the polls. Everyone will side with the left, blaming the nut-job right and the right will hide for a little while. Fox news will fall... Limbaugh will fall...etc., etc. This will solve a lot of problems for dems. Get rid of a few problems (the right media and a failed President) while propping up the left in general. As the months move forward, the truth will start to come out that it was actually a conspiracy on the left causing this event. By the end of the year (say...December) the whole thing will be brought to light and the majority of the US will finally realize that our government is nothing but a well planned lie. The dems will then fall and join the right on the cutting-room floor. The truth about many conspiracies will then come to light...JFK, 9/11, etc. The people will peacefully revolt and dramatic change will occur quickly. Ron Paul will be elected President.

As good a guess as any...I think

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
LMAO.

The same thing was said last March 23.
Just out of the blue everyone suddenly had
"friends" on the "inside" giving out "top
secret" information. It was so hilarious
because I'm having the same reaction as
last time. NOTHING bad is going to happen.
People are just going to pay attention to
more things having to do with death and
claim the world is going to end. Geesh,
some fearmongers just can't get it right.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
There is a conspiracy, (not much discussed), about a staged terrorist to occur in Europe. The usual masterminds are agencies Mossad, CIA, NSA, Mi6 and/or RAW.

They will use their operatives (Muslim terrorists) to bomb several key targets in Europe - likely Greece, Italy, Spain and/or Germany. Lets not forget Israel signed a military defense treaty with Greece months ago.

It will be the best opportunity to blame the Muslims for their total economic and social chaos.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
reply to post by Henley

Interesting, brought to mind this thread:

NASA to launch 5 rockets quickly to track winds,

Each rocket will release a chemical leaving a long, milky-white cloud to track the winds that scientists will monitor from cameras in North Carolina, Virginia and New Jersey. The clouds should be visible to the human eye for about 20 minutes from roughly Myrtle Beach, S.C. to southern New Hampshire, and as far west as Morgantown, W.Va. The possible viewing area covers major cities like Washington, Baltimore, Philadelphia, New York and Boston, although it depends on ground lighting, cloud cover and the rockets' trajectories.

Testing the waters...or air in this case, to see who will be affected?

should be as normal, westerly winds will blow out to the Atlantic ocean, which is strange as to why they would launch smoke rockets to test the wind?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by BellaSabre

I suppose someone who wanted to write a serious article about Zombies would do it in the style called 'tonque in cheek' so that if nothing happens, they can always deny they were serious.

what kind of conspiracy theorists are you anyway?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by novemberecho
I'm waiting for my paycheck friday. I'll be stocking up on water. we've got tons of canned food. well. hopefully enough. for maybe a month... we've got a sword..... I believe guns. a bow and arrow.. xD

Yeah, I got a dull sword. Not sure how much use that's going to be.
Only weapon I really have is my dog. Anyone who comes near me and he goes berserk. He's the jealous the type I think. I might do the same thing too. lol Good luck.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Well i'm all stocked up so no worries here.
But truth be known threads just like this are a dime a dozen, seems it was'nt that long ago it was a Fema insider. Same stuff different day.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

Originally posted by camaro68ss

Originally posted by DankKing420
i seem to remember march being an important month concerning the iran conflict.

we will see i guess.

Im telling you, there is alot of chatter going on about the month of march. A lot of "insiders" say the S will hit the fan.

So...whom are these insiders you are suggesting, and what entities do they work for? If Quayle is the only one then I will just go ahead and dismiss.....

Steve Quayle warned in December 2008 that a 200 million strong army of nephilim were about to come through Cerns LHC , in 2009 he warned that within 3 months hoardes of satanic super soldiers under mind control would unleash chaos on the world ... guess which one never happened ?

he's ok to listen to for entertainment purposes only , especially when he's on with tom horn - but as a credible insider he reeks of fail.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Kinda reminds me of the people who kept saying "Israel will be at war with Iran by the end of january", then it got pushed back to february, then march and now theyre saying it's years away .

No point getting yourselves worked up, just throw your head back and laugh, because that's all you're going to be able to do anyway if it did happen.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join