It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Earth Shattering’ Event In Mid to Late March

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by novemberecho

Thanks for the jist, but I can't watch the video. Child is sleeping on the floor next to me. Bah. Don't want to wake her up. I'm enjoying my peace while I still have it.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I'm jealous. My friends don't have any friends.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Oh goody, a prediction. Feels like we've been a bit light on the predictions as of late.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I am sorry folks, March will simply not do.
I am on track with Decembers apocalypse but March is out of the question as I have waaay too much to do this month.
I'll tell you what Ima gonna do for the world as I do have super secret powers and friends in high places.
Ima call up the PTB and have em postpone the apocalypse for a few months.
I will however ask that you all prepare for December.
Rest easy all for now, you're welcome.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Please God drop kick me through the goal post of life.

Have mercy and take me now, it has become too much and is no longer worth it.

Hey I predict the pope is going to be assasinated.

I also predict that my prediction will most likely fail.

But hey this is ATS.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I say April.
Yep, April.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
hmmmm, I made a prediction for March as well. I gave a couple of hints about what's to come.

I don't even care about the prediction...I care about the message that came with it. And the reason why this event is going to happen...no one took heed of the message. Everyone knows what they should be doing, and no one's doing it.
edit on 14-3-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I'm waiting for my paycheck friday. I'll be stocking up on water. we've got tons of canned food. well. hopefully enough. for maybe a month... we've got a sword..... I believe guns. a bow and arrow.. xD

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

"CLUES"? Its that the OP was pretty darn specific about more than a few "clues" his friend confided in him.

Thats not what we deserve of our soldiers to talk freely when they are trained with NAME-RANK and SERIAL NUMBER. "You can kill me...but that all youll get!"

This "special forces" op is like "HEY BUD! Guess what!".

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Its this Saturday the 17th.

Whatever it is will happen this Saturday the 17th.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
My horoscope said some sort of planetary alignment was going to bring me huge financial blessings during that time period.
I'm going to win the lottery, that's what is going on.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
ROFL.

I can't believe this thread went on this long. The source of the stupid warning was someone who sells survival supplies:

www.stevequayle.com...

Don't forget to buy the "Steve Quayle" specials....

www.enerhealthbotanicals.com...

...when you stock up on 6 months of emergency supplies he is recommending.

edit on 14-3-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I can't trust Steve Quayle in any sort of way, but thanks for the info anyway!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

If you read the OP correctly you will see that OP is just linking you to a source not actually the OP's "friend" said this. Steve Quayle did... a lot of people dont like him, a lot of people trust his words and a lot of people dont care.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Tnx for the Post.... I got my Ham Radio charge and ready to go.. As for food, I drive the miss. krazy I tell her ALL the time, with my survival skills a can of beans and a pack of beef jerky and a jug of water can last us 3 months 8-)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

They have been told by Big Gov to be ready for an event to take place from March 13-23

Do you mean the Governor of the Prison? Why would the Governor of a Prison get this kind of information?? If that's the case, Then all Governors of major Prisons would be Informed? Which I personally doubt. Ill be keeping my ear to the ground tho.....Just incase

edit on 14-3-2012 by ScrewThePooch because: Ah seem to have posted that wrong

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
No one brought up the 188 day theory? If this theory proves correct as it has been for awhile, March 22 should be the date for the next major earthquake. US has been quite calm for some time now, concerning earthquakes. I hope not though. God bless

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

I can't help but reflect on this particular maxim that Galadriel of "The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Rings" shared with Frodo about a vision he'd witnessed while gazing into a bowl of water: "Even the wisest cannot know."

I'm neither taking a crack at sarcasm nor demeaning the info you've shared, but the trail of communication strongly implies misunderstood or misspoken rumor mill to me. I mean if this were passed along to U.S. fed & state institutions then I suspect their current actions would reveal that they're preparing for the worst. I don't see that occurring on a national scale, much less a worldwide scale.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Obviously this is BS. How many hundreds of threads like this have we come and go, none of which come true.

Total BS.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join