It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Earth Shattering’ Event In Mid to Late March

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jb1958
reply to post by underduck

Turned into? Don't you know, its been this way awhile. We get these 'I'm a friend of X, who knows Y, who works in Alphabet agency, who told me Z.' pretty frequently. Grab some popcorn and be entertained.

I try but some times I forget. Thanks for reminding me.

Thats what I get for taking the internet seriously.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Cool! Another Armageddon!

Loved all the last ones...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Well I for one am hopeing nothing happens. Ive got a Chrysler ute nearly restored awaiting the first drive and a Dodge Phoenix due not long after that

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

and what inspired him? huh? what do you have for an answer? Zombies are very real...

I believe you should stock up on twinkies my friend.

edit on 14-3-2012 by bottlenoze because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2012 by bottlenoze because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
If the World doesn't end this year, I seriously want a refund for all the stocks I bought in Survival Companies!!!!

In all seriousness though, with the amount of "My friend was told by a friend who heard off a guy that knows some other guy that works for the Government" threads going on, it seems like EVERYONE that works in the Government is an Insider that is looking to be charged with Treason for leaking sensitive information.

That or there are alot more trolls on here than there used to be.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by BellaSabre

what kind of conspiracy theorists are you anyway?

One who thinks zombies are conspiratorial nonsense.

edit on 3/14/2012 by BellaSabre because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I am in Montana, Kalispell to be exact. The only thing that we have in this state or near this state that would qualify as earth shattering is Yellow stone and if that goes well a prison and 6 months worth of food isn't going to do anything.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Earth Shattering??? Is this how 2012 on ATS is going to be? Every week there is going to be a new 'doom and gloom' story.... aye aye aye

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by knightrider078

ya right alien invasion , astriods , solar flares , comets , lol

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Believing an article on a website on the internet could very well make us the sheeple.

Stay vigilant.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Earth Shattering www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I wonder if it has something to do with the CDS declarations?

Also, Greece is still struggling. The markets appear not to care, though.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentThundersGF
I wonder if it has something to do with the CDS declarations?

Also, Greece is still struggling. The markets appear not to care, though.

I think the CDS trigger on 20,21st of march.... not sure

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I didnt read through every page but does anyone remember the illeged "John Titor" posting something about March 21? I think it was related to an asteroid.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
why don't the first 3 4 even 5 posters think about the earthquake sequance that has been going on..... SINCE it happens to fall right in the middle of dates everyones freaking out about, i even called to reschedual my docators appointment because its on the 20th, i even thought about it when i schedualed the damn thing

and if anyone else has been paying attention today is the day the olympic clock stoped at

TEASPOON!!!
edit on 15-3-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

This is no where near Montana. Still trying to figure out what Deer Lodge State prison has to do with this? It's not very big at all as far as prisons go.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by w810i

This is no where near Montana. Still trying to figure out what Deer Lodge State prison has to do with this? It's not very big at all as far as prisons go.

Right? If the federal government was sharing intelligence regarding a potential catastrophe, you'd think they would either release some sort of statement to every correctional facility in the nation, or at least to large, maximum security correctional facilities in highly populated regions. The story doesn't make much sense. It would be as though the federal government gave Pig, Kentucky information about a potential nuclear strike against NYC.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by EktoPlazm

Originally posted by w810i

Right? If the federal government was sharing intelligence regarding a potential catastrophe, you'd think they would either release some sort of statement to every correctional facility in the nation, or at least to large, maximum security correctional facilities in highly populated regions. The story doesn't make much sense. It would be as though the federal government gave Pig, Kentucky information about a potential nuclear strike against NYC.

Exactly...if something deadly happens there is nothing here in Montana. Deer Lodge is a small little pissant town the blink and you miss it type.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Upon further thought, it sounds as though someone heard through second-hand sources about a prison's contingency plans. I worked at a prison and we had shelf after shelf of binders containing contingency plans for everything from natural disasters to terrorist attacks. Maybe, given the current political and economic climate, some prison in Montana developed a contingency plan for societal collapse, and someone heard about the contingency plan, misunderstood its purpose and added in some extra details for good measure. I dunno.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by EktoPlazm

That makes more sense then any of the end of the world crap I've heard. Granted there are a lot of strange things here in Montana a supposed chemical weapons lab topping the list but end of the world scenarios here ya highly doubtful.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join