It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Earth Shattering’ Event In Mid to Late March

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Could you tell us more about this "pyramid" ?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
All I can say is "Thank God it wasn't his Uncle that told him.". Besides, it's always a good idea to have some food and water on hand. Be safe.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
this video scares me about march 22
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I have a wait and see rule now on any and all predictions...I don't buy into anything

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
My moneys on the March 19th to the 27th. Im looking at the first 2 weeks of April being fun to after qrt earnings come out.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vastir
reply to post by michaelbrux

Could you tell us more about this "pyramid" ?

sure.

by simple observation and record keeping i've discovered a pattern by which significant global events are occuring.

while the first 'event' occurred in 2005 it was in 2011 that I discovered that it wasn't random.

for example:

Hurricane Katrina occurred on August 29, 2005 and Fukushima occured on March 11, 2011: 2020 days apart.

Many events have followed this pattern. In the spirit of Capitalism and making money for myself, I won't tell about the others.

Those two events are related is all I will say.

When plotting dates and events, I noticed a pattern which formed a structure....that structure I have decided is a Pyramid.

I've also decided that a Pyramid is a physical object which represents a structured event occurring across time.

at this point, or perhaps earlier in my post...some will insist i've seen nothing...and nothing is to be gathered from what I think i've seen. i encourage those people to indulge in those beliefs. while i've not made exact predictions...I am convinced that the following were implied by the Pyramid which I constructed:

1. Gaddafi's Death
2. Saif's Capture
3. Kim Jong Il's Death

they are all commemorated on another conspiracy forum which i'll leave unnamed in this place as that is how they would like it if I thought to name this forum on their site. for all you code breakers...7 12 16... for you how like codes and such...search dream interpretation that talks about the Moon on Fire....

so, 19 March 2012 is the next date for which I have marked upon the Pyramid i use to anticipate major events. i'm waiting for it even if you will not be.

if anything, it will be an Apocalyptic date...a date that people will see something that has been hidden...or that they didn't know about... I suppose it could be 'Earth Shattering', but i'm thinking it will be Enlightening...without the need for fear of physical harm to anyone.

3/19/2012:

2020 days from 9/7/2006...a date where nothing at all happened according to Wikipedia.
153 days from 10/18/2011...the probable date where Gaddafi finally realized he was all used up.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Well, March 15th has arrived (in my locale anyway) and nothing has happened.
The way I see predictions like these across the net is that... there are far more than 365 predictions covering one for each day of the year made by numerous people all over the world. There is a 100% chance that someone will "predict" an event taking place. Everyone then gathers around this one correct "prediction" and forgets about the 364 that were wrongly "predicted". The correct "prediction" also has the effect of fueling people's urge to find more and possibly even create one themselves.
Other "predictions" cover a range of days .. for example "Between December 10th and December 20th". This widens the scope and marginally increases the odds for the "predictor". To widen it even further the "predictor" could say "There will be an event that will effect the world between December 10th and December 20th". This description of the event is so vague that it could be anything... the collapse of a bank, a volcanic eruption, earthquake... anything that even effects the globe in the slightest way.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Why do these threads happen so often?

That October 28, 2011 doomsday stuff kinda freaked me out, but since nothing happened, I'll never be freaked out by an unnamed government source, that's warning of our impending doom again.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Well i dont usually like to fuel speculation, but take a look at this article, the source's credibility is questionable however, make your own judgement of validity!

www.eutimes.net...

The article states that the USS enterprise has been prepped and set of on its final voyage to the persian gulf to meet the other two carriers/carrier strike groups in the region.

If anyone has been paying attention to the USS enterprise controversey regarding a false flag scenario initiated in order to set the stage for a US-NATO-ISRAEL-BRITAIN VS IRAN (possibly china and russia and syria and hamas and hezbollah) conflict of epic proportions

Could this false flag dawn the beginning of a world wide disaster? if it actually happens.

Just food for thought, based on that article

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I have something to add, which may or may not be of importance, but shortly after i had picked up my youngest boy from school, whom is 8 years old, we started talking about DEC 21 2012, and the possibilities of it being the end of the world... and what he told me next kinda made me take a deep breathe, he said, i don't think it will happen on Dec 21 2012, i think it will happen march 15... and i asked him how he knew this or who told him, and he said he didn't know.. and the only thing that i can think of is that he may be remembering around this time last year, with the whole Harold camping end of the world date, around this time of year?? Needless to say I am going to go with that excuse.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I would say the Earth shattering event could be the upcoming Greek bond auction on the 19th (?)

If it goes bust, and the credit swap (trillions of dollars) explodes....then kiss everything goodbye.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by underduck

Turned into? Don't you know, its been this way awhile. We get these 'I'm a friend of X, who knows Y, who works in Alphabet agency, who told me Z.' pretty frequently. Grab some popcorn and be entertained.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Miyuki

The march 15 thing is next year, can't you keep these things straight?
Drink another cup of coffee, that end of times isn't for another year. March 22 is this years March end of times prediction. You gotta get yourself a big desk calender and write things down.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I've completely lost track of "earth shattering" events that have been predicted / leaked / passed on, from a friend to a friend to a cousin to someone's dog and channeled back to a poster here, that have never come true. Not a single one of these massive, life altering events have occurred.

So... pardon me if I cannot take this one very seriously either.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
If something happens, we remain calm and try to help those who are hurt. We do not run around like a bunch of uncivilized idiots stealing or yelling I told you so. Sooner or later something is going to happen around every one of us that requires our help. Being somewhat prepared and having a right state of mind is the key to human survival. We need to help those who are in REAL need. We will also need to watch after those of our own communities or families. They are of our kind.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by novemberecho
I actually have quite a few friends in the service.

I was talking with one a number of nights ago, and I began asking him a ton of questions that I had (after getting so many ideas from ATS xD )

I asked if we were going to go into WWIII, 2012, you name it.

all that he said that he could tell me was: "expect something BIG to happen within the next year."
I asked if I was safe. he stated. "you're safe in the midwest."

I am moving my family to the midwest in the next 5 to 6 months from Georgia

I do not think it is safe here much longer...

We are traveling light..few SUV's and a 20' Penske with just our essentials...

I think its time for us....

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ISeekTruth101
Well i dont usually like to fuel speculation, but take a look at this article, the source's credibility is questionable however, make your own judgement of validity!

www.eutimes.net...

The article states that the USS enterprise has been prepped and set of on its final voyage to the persian gulf to meet the other two carriers/carrier strike groups in the region.

If anyone has been paying attention to the USS enterprise controversey regarding a false flag scenario initiated in order to set the stage for a US-NATO-ISRAEL-BRITAIN VS IRAN (possibly china and russia and syria and hamas and hezbollah) conflict of epic proportions

Could this false flag dawn the beginning of a world wide disaster? if it actually happens.

Just food for thought, based on that article

My Uncle served on the Enterprise.

I believe that this is very possible

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
Steve Quayle.....

2nd

Oh buwhahaha I didn't know the one and only Steve Quayle is having anything to do/say about this....man I still remember the HYPE that Alex Jones and this Steve Quayle was trying to stir up with regards to the H1N1 "Pandemic/Epidemic" from a couple years ago!

Any of you that listened to those two jerkoffs back in 2009 will know EXACTLY what I am talking about. Obvious and blatant FEAR MONGERING doesn't even BEGIN to describe what those two idiots were trying to accomplish back then...and well here we all are, alive and well (hopefully) with a total of what....14 WORLD WIDE that succumbed to that virus?!?!? I mean the guy is a steaming locomotive mouth, get him talking and he will START with the H1N1 Swine Flu virus and come back 5 minutes later and he will be talking about everyone dying from the radiation poisoning due to leaking reactors worldwide...all setting the stage for Annunaki E.T.'s who are REALLY demons in disguise (something that I DO believe has some merit, but I am simply trying to make a point here), and that we all will be herded up in FEMA camps due to.....blah, blah, blah!

Yea....good 'ole Steve Qayle, whenever the day comes to where I take ANYTHING that he says seriously will be the day when I actually believe anything that this Benjamin Fulford character ever has to say buwhahahaha (another complete and total FRAUD that STILL amazes me as to how he can STILL get so many sheeple to eat up his far out claims that are just shy of complete fantasy designed to mislead REAL truth seekers from finding anything remotely related to truth)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
tons of inmates are being released. i live in salinas, ca. The monterey county jail is the basically like prison, we have tons of violence in this city. Also salinas valley correction facility is in soledad(google it, its gnarly), which is 30 miles or so away from salinas. They have been loading buses up and dropping prisoners off at our grey hound station. In the last 6 months there have been more, and more homeless inmates walking our streets. I know its due to overpopulation in prisons, but youre very right.
reply to post by lpowell0627

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by snalesnot
this video scares me about march 22
www.youtube.com...

Yuh, you got me worried now. That was so right on the nose.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join