It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emails from dead man's account spook loved ones

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Definitely think it was the mother. But that's all between them, they seem to be pretty level headed and taking it the way it was intended.

As for people keeping social network profiles alive after a person has moved on, that's all down the people involved, who is anyone else to say how someone should behave?
Why is it any different to a wife keeping her husbands clothes in the wardrobe, or someone keeping a phone so they can hear their voice in the message?

Are you really going to tell me that if you had the voice of someone you love on a recording you wouldn't want to keep it in the future when they've passed on? If you say you'd delete it I think you're a liar!

It's Human nature to miss people, so why is it such a problem to have these things laying around as reminders of the person you loved?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Im either having deja vu of reading about this or I have infact read about this.. Which ever it was I believe the mother was suspected of being the sender.

ETA: okay ive found an article about this from march 15 so Im sure ive read this

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

edit on 23-4-2012 by strafgod because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join