It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What ever happened to the "UFO" that those one guys found in the ocean....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Well, I was just sitting here thinking about that one video where those researchers find something big on there radar in the Baltic Sea.

And I was wondering if anyone here knows if anything ever happened with it. I remember hearing that they were going to go back, but nothing heard since...

edit on 13-3-2012 by Thisbseth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I would suggest the search function.....search in the hoax bin, i believe thats where this ended up

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Thank you. Totally forgot lol. mods feel free to move/close as i forgot to use my brain once again...it always happens

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
They actally found two.

www.jdjournal.com...

The last thing i heard, was that a expedition in a deepsea sub is being prepared to go down this spring or summer.
You can buy ticket for that expedition somewhere.

Some more info here.

oceanexplorer.se...

A commercial opportunity out of the ordinary. Ocean X Team has found a disc shaped object on the sea floor at 85 meters depth, but what is it? Well, we do not know but your company should really not miss the chance of being highlighted in front of hundreds of millions TV-viewers when we found out. We are also looking for investors who are interested in the object and can see the potential value. For more information about investment please contact us.

edit on 13-3-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

Thank You! interesting

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
I would suggest the search function.....search in the hoax bin, i believe thats where this ended up

Use the search function? Yes, because there are countless threads on this but the Hoax bin? I don't think so.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

i searched and the stuff came up in breaking news

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Its more than likely just an underwater volcano....a Guyot. Has all the hallmark signals for being just that.

A guyot /ˈɡiːjoʊ/, also known as a tablemount, is an isolated underwater volcanic mountain (seamount), with a flat top over 200 meters (660 feet) below the surface of the sea. The diameters of these flat summits can exceed 10 km (6.2 mi).

Another factor contributing to the guyots being underwater has to do with the oceanic ridges, such as the Mid-Atlantic Ridge in the Atlantic Ocean. Mid-ocean ridges gradually spread apart over time, due to molten lava being pushed up under the surface of the earth and creating new rock. As the mid-ocean ridges spread apart, the guyots move with them, thus continually sinking deeper into the depths of the ocean.

Im sure this subject was put in the hoax bin.....but i could be wrong i suppose

edit on 13-3-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Interesting theory, the picture you posted does look as if its the same thing. im just crossing my fingers its not...and im sure the government has already looked into it and removed whatever is down there anyways seeing how it was all over the news lol.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Thisbseth

I dont suspect hoax but it may be too sensitive to share out in open with the public as of now. That and Vostok are on the conscious..
edit on 3/13/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Please contribute to the existing threads on this.....

If you use ATS SEARCH and type in "Baltic Sea UFO" you will find many many threads....including ones that say "update".

Closed.
edit on March 13th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

top topics

join