It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all The Walking Dead fans

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
It might be interesting to see the little red riding hood with her zombie pets.

maybe we will get lucky and she will take out lori.

That "base" was the prison they were talking bout in the thread earlier.
edit on 19-3-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The Season Finale was awesome! Especially the introduction of Michonne!

As for Lori, I can't stand her. The way she acted towards Rick was messed up. I also don't understand why Rick keeps alluding to what really happened with Shane. I mean, he told her but he did it in a way that left him looking like the bad guy. And then when he told the group, he looked even worse! He should have said, "Shane tried to kill me. He pulled a gun on me so I did what I had to do."

I agree that it was unrealistic how good they were at getting head shots while driving in the dark and bouncing around. I would have been using my car as a weapon a lot more. lol

One point though.. in the comics Dale plays a much longer role. I still can't figure out why they let him die so early.

I can't wait for Season 3! I'm stoked about seeing Michonne do more damage and the introduction of the Governor.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Acutally they should have done the GTA move hit them with their cars but i guess

that woulda made too much sense and saved ammo.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Well I survived two seasons of this show. It started off rather impressive, but season two left a lot of the characters looking rather dumb. But I suppose it's still pretty good, so I guess I will pick it up again in October.

One thing that gets me, though... we all know that when you die, your brain dies, your organs die, etc. So... technically, even if some virus caused a bit of brain function to return, all these zombies should be blind, deaf, and numb all over (paralyzed). Instead, they have an endless hunger and spend all of their time looking for living flesh (not each other, of course, that would be too easy) to devour. But the real kicker is, if you're a corpse, you will rot, become dehydrated and eventually be unable to move at all due to rigamortis. You would be leather and bones, rotting and bleaching in the sun. How am I supposed to suspend my disbelief? Hm... somehow, I do. I guess we all do. It's ridiculous, though. It's easier to believe a movie like 28 Days Later, or a game like Left 4 Dead, since those zombies are just insane and rabid, rather than walking corpses. Either way it's frightening.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I have to add another "plot hole' as it was called earlier. The show where they cover theirselves in meat & dead walkers so as the " walkers want smell them" . Your sense of smell is not in your "brain stem" as explained by the doctor at CDC. He said only the brain stem came back, which controlls basic functions. Not the sense of smell.

The two in the bar Rick took out. As I said before, did not "turn". But if we remember correct. They said they were from up north & both spoke with Northern accents. So may be it's a regional thing..the out break that is.

My first wife's name is Lori, have to say not much difference there. I'd rather be eaten by a walker than spend two minutes with either of these Lori's. My wife threw out a plot line for me last night. Let me tell all of you.

She said Lori will have a stillborn baby & it will be a WALKER.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

I just had a thought, If everyones infected and you are pregnant and your baby dies while still in the womb would that baby try to eat you from the inside out?
Yeah a bit gross but it is the walking dead

edit on 20-3-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Yea ala Alien. My wife is adamant that she will give birth to stillborn that will turn walker. And it will be a season ending episode. I think the copters are leading the walkers in a certain direction. They gave suttle clues in the last episode.

They were refering to the walkers as " herds" and that it looked like they were "migrating". It would not surprise me if we see the copters really quick next season. I know this sound corny. But the show is allready over the top. But I fear if they introduce some ninja chick with Zombies on lease's is a little TOO over the top.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I'm fairly sure the helicopter shot they show in the finale was the exact same moment Rick sees in from the first season. It's just showing the cause and effect of the sound and how it lead the walkers en mass to the farm.

Lori having a stillborn baby just doesn't seem likely, since they managed to save Hershel. And even if it was stillborn, they don't have the muscles or teeth to act like the alien did.

I wish they would make Carl more like his comic counterpart. Killing zombie Shane doesn't hold the same weight, emotionally, as killing him while alive. Carl turns into a much darker, wild card-type character because of his age and ability to kill.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Saidin

Actually the walkers would have walked right passed the farm, if not for Shane popping off a round when Rick shanked him. They heard the shot and made a quick right turn. Lori needs alittle Sean Connery action across the mouth IMHO.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Right, but that's how the herd got so close to the farm. It would have been nice if they also added a scene showing the herd hearing them unload on all the barn zombies that Shane released.

Edit: And don't worry, Lori will get what she deserves in the prison.
edit on 20-3-2012 by Saidin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

also in season 1 there were a few abrams tanks. very little traffic would have made learning how to drive a little easy. also running it off hydrogen would help for fuel economy. if i were a walking dead character i would definately be the guy with a tank. that bar gun fight would have turned out like the beginning of the film adaptation of richard III where the tank rolls through the brick wall, put about six rounds in the fat guy from a 50 cal and say "you ticked off my little red hen there chuck... apologize"

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

I agree with what you said about season 2. This is a qoute from Robert kirkman or not an exact qoute "We wanted to show that things were ramping up and there was gonna be a transition in season 3 of intensitiy."

why couldn't the whole of season 2 be like the season finale???

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The Walking Dead is probably one of the best shows I've tuned into in the last 5 to 8 years. It has everything bunched into one show...Horror, Action, Drama, Suspense. You cant ask for more than that.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by juggernaut0907
You cant ask for more than that.

i can. there needs to be a buxom chick in there like julie strain with a minigun. you need the oriental guy to go on a gathering stuff 80's style montage, there needs to be an older combat vet with a 200 horsepower wheelchair who pilots a gyro-copter oh and a helicopter crash into a gas station during the gathering stuff montage and the song for the montage is "the trooper" by iron maiden

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
this is a show I could never get into to. I found it so incredibly boring and I gave it the chance.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

yeah the drama of the show does make enough time to throw a couple corndogs in the microwave. if i were in a zombie survival group the #1 rule (just like semi pro) would be everybody love everybody.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Bonkrh

From the previews looks like Glenns Girlfriend gets eaten

Warning!!!

Just love that girl..would like to eat her too. She also played in an other great series that got trashed into the bin...

The one with the hiralious spies working at the Buy More.
edit on 9/4/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join