It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Boss? Alleged list of people receiving hush money by NSA to keep mum about 9/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of this guy? Funny story I was passing by Bryant park in NYC which is close to timesquare this past weekend and noticed some bills posted basically saying 9/11 was an inside job with purported proof of people accepting bribes to keep quiet.

Looked him up on google and found this site:

www.jeffbossforpresident.org...

Apparently he has run for office before and claims that he has affidavits and testimony on DVD of quite a number of people saying it on record.

THE FOLLOWING LIST OF PEOPLE ALONG WITH OVER 100,000+ OTHERS, THAT HAVE TAKEN $20,000 FROM THE NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY TO KEEP QUIET ABOUT THE NSA ARRANGING THE 911 ATTACK. THESE AMERICAN CITIZENS HAVE BEEN THREATENED WITH DEATH IF THEY TELL ANYONE. BUT, ALL OF THESE PEOPLE HAVE SPENT THE $20,000. THAT MAKES THESE PEOPLE ACCOMPLICES TO THE 911 ATTACK.THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE WERE GIVEN CHASE GIFT CARDS FROM THE NSA TO KEEP QUIET. THESE PEOPLE & THE 100,000+ HAVE NOT PAID TAXES ON THIS INCOME AND HAVE COMMITTED TAX EVASION IN THE BILLIONS!

I HAVE MANY OF THESE PEOPLE ON DVD ADMITTING THEY GOT THE MONEY

DANNY RIVERA DOORMAN GALAXY TOWER 2

TYRE JOHNSON OVERNIGHT GALAXY TOWER 2 DOORMAN

JOSEPH CAPPIELLO DOORMAN TOWER 3 GALAXY APTS

HARRY ROLON DOORMAN TOWER 3 GALAXY APTS

MINA SAMUEL DOORMAN TOWER 3 GALAXY APTS

DANIEL RIVERA DOORMAN TOWER 3 GALAXY APTS

FINA AZDAJI 7603 PARK AVE NORTH BERGEN, N.J.

LAURA AMATO FULL TIME NSA AGENT MANAGER AT CENTURY 21 NYC

JESSICA LEECH 61ST STREET NORTH BERGEN

NEIL & DEBBIE AT SENATORS MENENDEZ’S OFFICE 1 NEWARK N.J.

ANDREA DOVE STAR LEDGER NEWARK

ALISON COLLAZES CONGRESSMAN ROTHMAN’S OFFICE HACKENSACK

BRUCE BARTHOLNEW & JAMES REDDICK JERSEY JOURNAL

KEVIN D. FULL TIME NSA AGENT ( ARMY RESERVES) MANAGER CENTURY 21

NANCY MANAGER CENTURY 21 NYC

CHARKLES CRESENT NJ ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE

RAMONE DEPT MANAGER CENTURY 21 NYC

LOUIS RICHARDSON ASST. DA NYC 163 125TH ST NYC

TIM LASITER -GALAXY PLUMBER

NANCY & DANILO DELIVER MY MORNING PAPER AT THE GALAXY

MIKE GALLAGER HEAD OF AMTRAK PENN STATION.

ALMOST ALL OF THE EMPLOYEES OF THE N.J. DIV OF ELECTIONS INCLUDING DONNA BARBER, GEORGE, GLORIA, DAWN, AND ROB GILES.

His use on caps makes me wonder, but if he has what he says he has boy oh boy. The actual list is much longer. Bear with me, I don't usually start threads....

edit on 13-3-2012 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

Sorry to be cynical, but, do you really believe, that those evil shadowgovt, Jews, NWO, Illuminotti, [insert favorite evil group here] that managed to pull off the biggest faked attack in history, killing over 3000 US citizens, and then covering it all up with bribes, secret hits, and such, would let a guy like this just walk around with highly sensitive information that can bring the whole charade down in a second and expose everything? Seriously?
I am not trying to poke fun at you OP, believe I am not. I am trying to have you think about this critically and logically. To me, this guy is nothing more than another snake-oil salesman, or an attention whore like so many in the 9/11 truther movement. David Griffin, Dr. Jones, Richard Gauge, to name a few, are all attention seekers trying to fool the gullible into forking over their cash and basking in the limelight among adoring "fans".

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
All caps, "they GOT" the money. Its all so poorly written. Sounds like a high schooler with a day off.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
And just read this guys grammar on his website. This guy ran for government? Wow......

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I agree with the previous two posters that this all sounds too good to be true and the gentleman seems to be lacking in basic English/grammar skills.

However, it's interesting information and I would like the keen ATS members to dissect and report back what they find.

In that light, I have S&F'd the thread because you've brought new information to the table. It's appreciated.
edit on 3/13/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Also, if he has so much information that is groundbreaking and earth shattering, what the HELL is he waiting for? I mean really! What is he waiting for? If I had such airtight proof of foul play, I wouldnt be sitting on it for years. What exactly is he waiting for?

Hasnt he heard of doing a massive data dump, uploading it to the internet from multiple areas, mailing the information to newstations world-wide, sending it to every human on earth? What exactly is he waiting for? All he has is names and unconfirmed allegations, that are just way out there.

I read his website. NSA is poisoning food in foodcourts to kill people?
Oh boy.........................

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Nice post, I would bet it's all true as well. Good luck, touchy topic. People come here just to lie, I promise here's proof.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Profile with 800+ posts only in 9/11 forums, they not only pay people off they pay people to spread lies too, sadly many believe them.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Yeah I agree looking at his website the guy sounds bonkers, but that being said I am curious to the actual material that he does have and whether is there's a shred of truth to it. I figured I post it out there to find out if anyone knows about this guy and if anyone has access to his info.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
And just read this guys grammar on his website. This guy ran for government? Wow......

Really? That surprises you?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

NEW YORK — Victims of the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks received more than $38 billion in compensation — a figure 30 times the size of the largest previous disaster payout — and one that is unlikely to be matched, says a Rand Corporation study released today.

www.latimes.com...

Yea there just gonna pay out $38 billion, 30x the size of the last disaster and our soldiers that go to war and die don't even get money sometimes....seems right

Death benefits for 32 Louisiana soldiers' families still on hold

www.nola.com...

Big money being put out means there is something to hide.
edit on 13-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl
Nice post, I would bet it's all true as well. Good luck, touchy topic. People come here just to lie, I promise here's proof.....

Profile with 800+ posts only in 9/11 forums, they not only pay people off they pay people to spread lies too, sadly many believe them.

Yeah I am well aware of that, and actually have mentioned it in past 9/11 threads. I am quite skeptical of this Jeff Boss guy however, some of the things he says, like how NSA employs a chef in every NYC resturant, it comes out really loony. But if (big if) what he says is true about people on record stating receiving hush money and has proof like he states, then who cares how loony he is.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms

Yeah I am well aware of that, and actually have mentioned it in past 9/11 threads. I am quite skeptical of this Jeff Boss guy however, some of the things he says, like how NSA employs a chef in every NYC resturant, it comes out really loony. But if (big if) what he says is true and has proof like he states, then who cares how loony he is.

I don't know if I believe him but there are other sources for information on this. Any unprecedented payout of that size is suspicious.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I would love to see his videos,have you looked at his website?I'm sorry as much as I believe the os version to be a lie this guy is bordering on paranoia.

If he making claims like this he better have evidence to back it up.

he actually does have them on video,still strange though
edit on 13-3-2012 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Totally rings a bell... and after google image'ing his name, i know exactly who he is - and yes he actually exists.. I had an encounter, if you will, with him about a month ago on my commuter bus from the Port Authority in NYC to my park & ride in North Bergen NJ.

I didn't speak to him, but he was on line for the bus chatting up a storm with other people on the line, had a red satin jacket and a hat full of what at first glance looked like boy scout badges (i know they weren't actually boy scout batches, just a good way to describe).

Anyway ... the bus boards, and as its taking off from the terminal he stands up and starts giving a introductory speach ... "I'm Jeff Boss, i'm running for Sentate. The Gov't was involved in 9/11! ... I was in the room in Washington when it was discussed, you're being lied to" (paraphrasing, of course"... all sorts of "outrageous" claims... of course everyone on the bus either rolled their eyes, or diverted all of their attention their blackberry.

Either way ... it was crickets, no one made a peep when he asked if anyone wanted his brochure ... he made some joke at the silence, something like "jeeze, tough crowd!" with a laugh.. you could tell he had a spirited sense of self, and wasn't afraid to get his name and message out there.

Of course, i wish i raised my hand for a copy of his literature ... but since i take that bus each and every day, i hesitated, i guess subconsciously i didn't want to be labeled as a crazy... even though, well, i sort of am! :-)

In any case, good find OP. Glad i can actually research who this guy is now.
edit on 3/13/2012 by AJ1123TKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Okay. If all of these people were paid off by the NSA to keep quiet...why in the world would they come forward and tell off on themselves? Furthermore, if what he is saying is true, and these people were threatened and paid off to keep quiet about 9/11, does he think he is doing any of them a favor by putting their names out there on the internet for all to see? Seems to me that IF what he says is true, he has put all of these people in danger.

There's just something that seems a bit "off" about this, imho...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
While he is correct that if 911 was an inside job you would need thousands of people to keep quiet, the fact is nobody ever does. Something that big would produce so many leaks that no amount money or threats would have kept it from coming out two weeks before it happened. And clearly if you look at the guys website he is completely out of his mind.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

I would love to see his videos,have you looked at his website?I'm sorry as much as I believe the os version to be a lie this guy is bordering on paranoia.

If he making claims like this he better have evidence to back it up.

Yeah I agree. But then again (put tin foil hat) maybe he is adding some loonyness to his website to stay alive but all the while sprinkling some truth (like David Icke). I dunno that might be far fetched, but I am interested in his "proof" nonetheless.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I'm glad people are noticing this. Between 9/11 and chemtrails I've amassed quite a list of uber obvious paid shills on our beloved ATS. Not sure if its cool to be posting such a list but I know who they are and anyone paying any attention can easily sniff them out.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111

I'm glad people are noticing this. Between 9/11 and chemtrails I've amassed quite a list of uber obvious paid shills on our beloved ATS. Not sure if its cool to be posting such a list but I know who they are and anyone paying any attention can easily sniff them out.

Nobody is going to pay anybody to post here. Popular opinion is not shaped by a place known for aliens, ghosts, bigfoot and off the wall theories of every stripe. People just have a passion for things and it certainly goes both ways. Do you think Ron Paul is paying people to start a Ron Paul thread every hour or that someone is paying the birthers to post that nonsense here? No. Its just a silly idea that people would pay for any of it. ATS is fun but, it the view of many is nothing more than a gathering of the lunatic fringe and nobody is going to waste money trying to influence that.
edit on 13-3-2012 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

Originally posted by Urantia1111

Nobody is going to pay anybody to post here. Popular opinion is not shaped by a place known for aliens, ghosts, bigfoot and off the wall theories of every stripe. People just have a passion for things and it certainly goes both ways. Do you think Ron Paul is paying people to start a Ron Paul thread every hour or that someone is paying the birthers to post that nonsense here? No. Its just a silly idea that people would pay for any of it. ATS is fun but, it the view of many is nothing more than a gathering of the lunatic fringe and nobody is going to waste money trying to influence that.
edit on 13-3-2012 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

And the list grows a little longer...just kidding of course.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join