It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mad Professor: We Need To Drug The Population And Genetically Engineer Children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
All I can say about this story is WTF?!

Where in gods name do they find these fruitcakes?

A new paper to be published in Ethics, Policy & Environment argues that serious consideration should be given to mass drugging the population to make them more environmentally conscious while also proposing that babies should be genetically engineered to be smaller in order to reduce their carbon footprints.

Only have a mobile link sorry:

Mad professor

Infowars Take On The Mad Prof

edit on 13-3-2012 by TheMindWar because: Typo

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
All I can say about this story os WTF?!

they genetically modify them in a lab
and impair their competition with drugs vaccines and propaganda
so that they flourish.
edit on 13-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
They should experiment on their selves and their offspring first. If they don't, then it is suspect.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Originally posted by TheMindWar
All I can say about this story os WTF?!

they genetically modify them in a lab
and impair their competition with drugs vaccines and propaganda
so that they flourish.
edit on 13-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
They should experiment on their selves and their offspring first. If they don't, then it is suspect.

Exactly and then they should stick needles in their eyes in the vain attempt they may see more clearly.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
You can sign me up for genetic modification.
Besides, think about all the genetic diseases that could be cured from the population.

I would also sign up for bionic eyes, but that's for another thread.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Its America they can say what they wish, making it happen is totally different story.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
You can sign me up for genetic modification.
Besides, think about all the genetic diseases that could be cured from the population.

I would also sign up for bionic eyes, but that's for another thread.

Hell ya, sign me up! I want me a healing factor, the ability to control fire and some goddamn wings.

Get on it scientist!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

It is a bit contradictory to me that this guy wants to decrease the physical size of humans to take up less space and eat less, and at the same time he wants to increase empathetic emotions in people.

Ok, so now we consume less because were smaller, but we all have such empathy that no one would want to take birthcontrol, have abortions, use the death penalty, pull the plug on people who are old and brain-dead, etch. Thus, we increase our population and increase the existing problems he is trying to remedy. I don't mean to sound callous, but we all have an expiration for a reason.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by fictitious
I don't mean to sound callous, but we all have an expiration for a reason.

I have to react on this one, because it is incorrect.
We all have found a reason for expiration, because we are confronted with expiration.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure big bro is taking care of the first half of your propostion and the ET's are handling the second

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Hi, my father had the same idea 40 years ago.
He got the idea looking at the sizes of different dog breeds, all stemming from the Wolves.
From Chihuahua to very large dogs in a short period of time.
This was his solution to overpopulation and he even envisioned that we could make extra levels in each building.
We had a good laugh!!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

That's interesting that you say that. I see where you are coming from. But I guess I'm one of those people who believe our bodied do and should expire. Our souls or energy live on...maybe even go elsewhere ...living so to speak forever. I don't think humans, with our sad sense of ethics, deserve to never expire.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
So the prof wants to make his and other offspring small and weal while the ungenetically enhanced would be larger and stronger. Evolution would make this pointless.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I thought those mad scientists were already doing that to everyone. Haven't you questioned the things they add to our food and water? Haven't you read how little that Pharma companies are required to test drugs now before doing public trials? Haven't you read the FDA rules and regs? How many people in the USA are on antidepressants? How many other medicines, including over the counter, have antidepressant properties? You'd be surprised if you knew these answers. You wouldn't be writing this thread with the same wording.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Now that's a mind that was shaped by communism in its formative years if I ever saw one!

I swear science would chop off its own head if it were likely that a point would be proven.

All hail the headless one!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

This is weird I used to think about something similar to this. I used to think it would be more effiant to make us shorter like people where in ancient times my conclusion would have been threw more traditional style breeding then other forms of genetic modification. without killing people of course.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

So the very System that created the environmental problems will now "save" us? How convenient!

I have often said that with the domestication of Nature the next step would be the domestication of humans. Sadly, that is happening at a rapid rate. Has anyone seen the news articles about people being required to hand over their Facebook logins in order to find work? It is happening now, folks, all aided and abetted by the Obama Administration.

top topics

join