It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its official: Im an Empath......how about you?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 3danimator

Oh Im sure you'll be back. You may not post in this thread again but you'll be lurking behind your computer screen. watching and hoping that someone is still talking about the closed minded "scientist".

Anyhoo. hi everyone Along with the sensitiveness to read others, I also feel that I have the ability to transplant my own thoughts into others. It happens quite often. So much so my friends and family get a good chukle when it happens. Now, it isnt something I can do conciously (on purpose), it happens sub-conciously and I dont realize it untill what I just asking in my head gets answered by the people around me.

Well, I actually had it happen to me again this morning. Its kinda personal so bear with me. I was driving into work this morning and I began thinking about my beautiful wife. She had been staying with a friend for the past couple of days so we havn't had a chance to...well yah know..
. And I was thinking about how I couldnt wait to be with her tonight, I had fleeting but very vivid thoughts about what was to transpire when I got home.

My thought wandered off and not 2 minutes later she calls me while Im still driving. I thought this was VERY odd, as she isnt working right now, she usually sleeps till 9am (if our son isnt there) and they both stayed up late So she has no reason to wake up at 6:30am just to call me.

I quickly asked her why she was calling so early, and her response was that out of nowhere she woke up thinking about "happy time" with me.

THIS IS 100% TRUE
I have no want or reason to lie to you guys.
I just cant see this being a coincidence as waking up that early for no real reason and then being compelled to call me is completly out of character of her.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 3danimator

Smarmy much?

Ya know you being here is akin to a priest in a whore house, slamming the whores for being whores.

Same principal......

And Im not going to go out of my way to prove something to you....if you require proof that badly.....you can fly here.
I find it mildly amusing that you would venture to a thread you have no true intent in other than to push your total disbelief in something. It would appear that you have bigger issues than the query of whether or not we're truthful.

Talking to you is like stroking with a cheese grater, mostly painful but somewhat amusing.

Now please continue defending your position on why we're all bullsh*tters.......I got my popcorn....lawn chair.....and Im basking in your infantile attitude....this is better than cable.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Never been able to do thoughts..more like intent....

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
There is a really good book called The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Amiee Bender. It's about a young girl that can taste the emotions of the people who made whatever food she's eating. It's like if her mother was really sad when she was making her birthday cake, then she tastes the sadness. It's really descriptive and beautiful. Poetic even. And walks into the mind of a young girl who knows exactly how everyone is feeling. I recommend it, especially if you're an empath.

www.npr.org...

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I know you probably wrote this thread for awareness and all, but I have to voice something just to get it off my chest so to speak. But there have been 2 threads recently on empaths, and there is a cross over on this and toeing into telepathy, is enormous, which is an area that they don't want to see people who aren't on their programs gifted in. So I naturally always get suspicious, just like threads that ask if your an INFP or something, which gives them way too muich information in my opinion. They go, hey most fall under 5-3%, we're not in any trouble, etc etc. People are not supposed to be afraid of their public servants/government, but corrupt government should be more fearful of the public.

Now to answer the question, yes, to some degree.

Plus wasn't trying to be mean, just cautious about them having too much knowlege for their own good. Its a case were people need to say to them, nothing to see, nothing to see, now move along, my good employee. This is on a need to know basis, and tptb have no need to know as the public are the real authorities, employees and ptb.
edit on 7-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The thread is actually old; someone brought it back. I see that frequently: an old thread gets some random person posting on it and suddenly there are 12 more with the same topic popping up. Oh well.

What you are saying makes sense. I have no doubt in my mind that "they" are surveying all of us on this site and taking notes when deemed appropriate.

I don't think I care though. I don't have time to sit around worrying about how some government agency could potentially use my innate brain functions to their advantage. Because, frankly, it just isn't realistic at this point. It's not something that is controllable or even predictable. *shrug*

Now, if I had telekinesis, it would be a different story. But, I don't. Yet.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

My 6 years of research, in many disciplines not just empathy, show that these powers are a prelude to psychic powers and that there is a right way and wrong way to develop them. I have had the unfortunate pleasure of experiencing the wrong way, ugh I still get shutters talking about it; I spent nights alone, scared, fearing the next persons thoughts and feelings, they aren't all good. I am a bit too much of a sloth for the correct way, now I am just continuing my research before I return to my training. Turns out I was born with all types of psychic potential, just coincidences really, including my name and when and where I was born.
My fellow empaths, you have a great power which will be sought in the future so take advantage of the present and get ready to be in control. We and those we help are the future of the Human race.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Being an empath, I sometimes get called by spirit out on little quests.

I go wherever the need arises. Most of the time it involves an animal who needs help, and some of those end up being mercy missions. I've gotten better at handling these things as time goes on. Sometimes my wife goes with me on these excursions, but most of them have been solo.

But then there are the times when it's humans I rescue or assist who are in compromising situations. These situations are usually more interesting and can get complicated.

Ever just get in your car and drive across the country being led by the birds and little balls of light?

People like me do exist.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ottobot

The thread is actually old; someone brought it back. I see that frequently: an old thread gets some random person posting on it and suddenly there are 12 more with the same topic popping up. Oh well.

What you are saying makes sense. I have no doubt in my mind that "they" are surveying all of us on this site and taking notes when deemed appropriate.

I don't think I care though. I don't have time to sit around worrying about how some government agency could potentially use my innate brain functions to their advantage. Because, frankly, it just isn't realistic at this point. It's not something that is controllable or even predictable. *shrug*

Now, if I had telekinesis, it would be a different story. But, I don't. Yet.

Now I cant speak for anyone else on this site, but as for me, Im no government shill. I'm a production manager at a small plant in Houston. The closest I am to being affiliated with the government is my uncle was/is part of a military contractor you may have heard of. **cough** black water **cough**

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo

My 6 years of research, in many disciplines not just empathy, show that these powers are a prelude to psychic powers and that there is a right way and wrong way to develop them. I have had the unfortunate pleasure of experiencing the wrong way, ugh I still get shutters talking about it; I spent nights alone, scared, fearing the next persons thoughts and feelings, they aren't all good. I am a bit too much of a sloth for the correct way, now I am just continuing my research before I return to my training. Turns out I was born with all types of psychic potential, just coincidences really, including my name and when and where I was born.
My fellow empaths, you have a great power which will be sought in the future so take advantage of the present and get ready to be in control. We and those we help are the future of the Human race.

I agree whole heartedly. Being able to read peoples emotional state and inner thoughts like they were straight up telling it to me, is one of the many wonders I get to experience though out my day. I also show signs of being a precog. I have nowhere near mastered the ability, but it is noticable none the less.

For instance, just today, driving back to work from lunch, I got an idea out of nowhere that I would like to have a poker night with my friends. I was thinking that we would all have to bring 20 bucks worth of quarters, that way we wouldnt go broke playing yet we could still have fun. So I pull into a gas station to 'fill er up' and the guy infront of me is wanting to get 20 bucks in gas. Can you guess how he paid for his 20 bucks worth of gas? yup...thats right, all in quarters.

The odds are astronomical that I would be randomly thinking about having $20 worth of quarters on hand and not even 2 minutes later the man right in front of me HAD that exact amount in quarters. just saying that not everything is to be coincidental.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Wow great story, the best part is it's not coincidence. Empaths have the unique ability to "will" things into the timeline, unknown to anyone but them
, there's a lot of room for mischief
. I haven't been consciously using my powers on other people, because I lately I see only a handful of people each day and most of the time I respect their privacy. I wish I had willed my way into some Chinese last evening

One thing I do notice though is that I always seem to communicate at the right time. When I'm in person I read your body language, and listen to your voice for emotions, picking up on the smallest things I calculate the perfect time to speak. Over large distances, I usually think about you, your name, the relationship and then instinct takes over. I'm there at the moment when you are most likely to accept my ideas and thoughts as your own.! It's very powerful, there's no better feeling then seeing your thoughts manifest through somebody else.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

Spoken as if we were living the same life. Its really strange to see what your thinking come to life. Sometimes I have a hard time distingushing wether what happens was brought to reality by me or if I just saw a glipse of the future.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join